Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bullslinger47 View Post
    You have someone's opinion...that's it...so in essence ya got nothing... Kyle wasn't afforded anything any other racer wouldn't be afforded.... If they were trying to give the championship to Tony the effed that one up good didn't they? eye roll
    What have I told you about those eye gyrations? They'll stick like that and you'll be sorry you rolled your eyes like a middle school girl. LOL!!

No opinion. Fact. Like I said, take it up with Ed Hinton, big boy. He's forgot more about what has actually happened in NASCAR than you ever have, or ever will, know. He don't publish bull$hit but you sure know how to talk it, don't ya!!

I've never once said NASCAR wouldn't do the same for someone else. And they have. What I have said, however, is that anyone who has the rules waived and circumvented by NASCAR on their behalf and goes on to win the championship is an illegitimate champion. Rules are rules. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What have I told you about those eye gyrations? They'll stick like that and you'll be sorry you rolled your eyes like a middle school girl. LOL!!

No opinion. Fact. Like I said, take it up with Ed Hinton, big boy. He's forgot more about what has actually happened in NASCAR than you ever have, or ever will, know. He don't publish bull$hit but you sure know how to talk it, don't ya!!

I've never once said NASCAR wouldn't do the same for someone else. And they have. What I have said, however, is that anyone who has the rules waived and circumvented by NASCAR on their behalf and goes on to win the championship is an illegitimate champion. Rules are rules. Simple as that.
    Yeh right.... it is still opinon, regardless of how impressed one of us is of his hero.... I have no idea who he is.....

Yeh right.... it is still opinon, regardless of how impressed one of us is of his hero.... I have no idea who he is.....
    There is no opinion in play here. It's a fact that the winner of the 1998 Daytona 500 was speeding on pit road upon entrance and exit of his final pit stop in the waning stages of that event. The incident was not widely reported. Reason being is that NASCAR would spank. And they did.

Mr. Hinton was never inclined to be bullied or intimidated and he paid the price for it more than once just as Robin Miller has. Yes, beyond a doubt, both Hinton and Miller are hero's to many race fans seeking nothing more than to be told the truth as opposed to what NASCAR and others would have us believe.

The fact that you admit to ignorance of one of the most heralded NASCAR journalist's of all time tells us all we need to know about your pollyanna outlook on NASCAR. It also explains your ignorance in regards to other types of racing, etc. and the reason you're so enamored with the gimmicks! LOL! It's also easy to understand your affection for the lack of manners, dignity and general human character in your hero's.

Stay right there and enjoy your time in denial and in your cushy little pie in the sky NASCAR and dirt late model dreamworld. It's comfortable there, isn't it?! LOLOL!!!

I like Robin Miller. Straight up no BS kind of guy.

As far as the topic of the thread, I agree this segment crap just means the actual racing laps are way less and its actually boring knowing that at lap such and such they are going to tool around under caution for 10 laps or whatever. If they would race to the segment end, then pit next time around, then everybody back out line up and throw the green it wouldn't be so bad but it really seemed liked they spent ridiculous amounts of laps under caution after each segment.

Maybe that was due to other stuff but I was like come on, just throw the green already, I want to watch a race not extended cautions.

Kid, this is nothing compared to what went on here when the old NASCAR board was still in existence! It was non-stop pissin' and moanin' about how Rick Hendrick, Jeff Gordon and Evernham was cheatin' and being coddled by NASCAR and handed race wins by the dozens, etc. Later on it was Rick Hendrick, Chad Knaus and JJ that were being coddled. There are still one or two of the clowns (you know who you are!) that got the NASCAR board shut down still here. They moved on to a board that they pretty much let them have their way and if anyone pressed them they were banned. Don't know where they all ended up at but I bet it's a real treat to see what they babble about these days.

Yes and it even carried out into the public streets, with constant drive by shootings, car bombings, and huge street fights, where the old legend "beedie" perpetrated many mass whoopin's too those danged old Arnhead fans!!! Yes those were the days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post

As far as the topic of the thread, I agree this segment crap just means the actual racing laps are way less and its actually boring knowing that at lap such and such they are going to tool around under caution for 10 laps or whatever. If they would race to the segment end, then pit next time around, then everybody back out line up and throw the green it wouldn't be so bad but it really seemed liked they spent ridiculous amounts of laps under caution after each segment.

Maybe that was due to other stuff but I was like come on, just throw the green already, I want to watch a race not extended cautions.
    Who's Robin Miller???? (wink wink)

There is no opinion in play here. It's a fact that the winner of the 1998 Daytona 500 was speeding on pit road upon entrance and exit of his final pit stop in the waning stages of that event. The incident was not widely reported. Reason being is that NASCAR would spank. And they did.

Mr. Hinton was never inclined to be bullied or intimidated and he paid the price for it more than once just as Robin Miller has. Yes, beyond a doubt, both Hinton and Miller are hero's to many race fans seeking nothing more than to be told the truth as opposed to what NASCAR and others would have us believe.

The fact that you admit to ignorance of one of the most heralded NASCAR journalist's of all time tells us all we need to know about your pollyanna outlook on NASCAR. It also explains your ignorance in regards to other types of racing, etc. and the reason you're so enamored with the gimmicks! LOL! It's also easy to understand your affection for the lack of manners, dignity and general human character in your hero's.

Stay right there and enjoy your time in denial and in your cushy little pie in the sky NASCAR and dirt late model dreamworld. It's comfortable there, isn't it?! LOLOL!!!

So basically, your telling me over and over and over, its opinion.....and your right, its opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post

But that's what they did.... the lap down guys get a shot to pit too.... nothing but human error in each yellow except for the possibility of one.... We couldn't see the left side...

20 years ago Humpy Wheeler was mulling a non-sanctioned Wednesday night series with heat races and a 150 miler main event as I recall... France put an end to that. Humpy could have made that work.. Brian France not so much...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

So basically, your telling me over and over and over, its opinion.....and your right, its opinion...
    No, you're trying to tell ME over and over that it's opinion. LOL!! You desperately want it to be opinion but, in fact, it's fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. A prime example of that is your continuous contention that pee wee jr. is the greatest driver and possesses the best manners, most dignity and character in the history of NASCAR. There is an abundance of solid proof that clearly refute's all that but it's you're opinion, nonetheless. That is a case of an opinion which is not based upon actuality but you are entitled to have said opinion regardless of the clear evidence to the contrary.

The same holds true for the facts surrounding the final pit stop of the 1998 Daytona 500 winning car. In your continuing zealous rationalization of NASCAR you seem to refuse to acknowledge the clear and simple truth but it certainly doesn't make it any less factual. Thus, what you say is errant opinion.

I hope this clears up any remaining ambiguity that you still have but I fear it will go on and on due to your reluctance accept simple truth. LOLOL!!!