Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moyer jr

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Boesel View Post
    There's a video on YouTube of Jr giving a tour of his hauler and in the interview he said he funds his own team and bought his hauler and motors with his own money or should I say banks money lol but anyway I don't know how much his dad puts into his funds but Jr don't get everything handed to him
    I know for a fact he received his totor from his Mom for his birthday present!!!!!

Don't forget that his father made him go to college

good luck to billy moyer jr this season.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

have you ever spoken to him, he is a really nice guy. think about it his Dad hasn't been driving his toter and signaling him every night. He is much more on his own than other drivers than quite a few other guys. he has to hire his own help, run his own program. Heck his Dad usually isn't at the same track. Theres only a few guys out there who bought their own stuff. Good luck to Jr.

If BMJ can get a better handle on what to do to the car between the heat and feature, he'll be pretty good. You'd think with dad's input on setup they would be able to hit it more often then they do. The feature Saturday night was pretty much the only time he's passed meaningful cars all month. He usually seems to qualify very well and is often just good enough in the heat to hang on for the win from the front row. They'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    All kinds ways to qualify that. Listen to his interviews or read his twitter...always something or somebody's fault. And he keeps talking about how hard he works.... when someone tells you how hard they work they usually aren't working that hard... everything he does whether it's mounting bodies or mounting tires he wants everyone to know. He's not the only guy working that is racing. Some guys work a regular job plus do the stuff he has to do.
    For someone who likes to call themselves onlyfacts you sure like to make s*it up. The overwhelming majority of his twitter is basketball chatter.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!