Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyer jr

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I do, he whined about a too high cushion at Fairbury then at Eldora a few years ago after crashing in his heat race he whined because he thought the track was too wet to go green.
    To you maybe registering a complaint is the same as whining, but I see it differently.

Stede
    Politically Incorrect.

Cool Hey Highside

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That last sentence pretty much sums it up. Jealousy is a ugly trait. My guess is Sr. has more dimes stashed away then you'll ever have in your lifetime.
    Funny how some guys speak their mind and are respected for it. Others speak their mind and they are conceited or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y.
    I'm definitely jealous of the kid. He will never have to "punch in" to an actual job as his father has laid the groundwork for him to be able to play around in Late Models at a young age. He gets to live a very stress free life when it comes to worrying about finances. I'm sure his pops has more dimes stashed away then you or me could earn in 5 lifetimes, Highside. I sure wish my pa would have left me an empire and a hell of a last name to carry with me. Does my jealousy of the kid cloud my ability to judge his talent level? I don't think so. His dad was/is awesome. I just don't see it materializing with jr. He definitely will have plenty of financial backing, equipment, and opportunities to have a long successful career. I guess we'll see how it goes.
    Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all the others are games. -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    I disagree with that. BMJ21 is the biggest winer on the 2 National Tours.
    You have zero ways to quantify that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I do, he whined about a too high cushion at Fairbury
    I remember it more as voicing his displeasure or giving his opinion. I'd sayhe has that right since he is the one out there competing.
    And in his defense, that was a he11 of a cushion. Remember that night well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I cringe more during his interviews than others. Does that count? TMac continually slighting his help was a close second this Speed weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I remember it more as voicing his displeasure or giving his opinion. I'd sayhe has that right since he is the one out there competing.
    And in his defense, that was a he11 of a cushion. Remember that night well.
    I agree it's however you look at it, Moyer is a class act and has my respect.

Ok biggest whiner by far is

Scott bloomquist

I find him to be very humble. Every driver complains, but I haven't noticed him whining more than anyone else. I find the thread rather strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    All kinds ways to qualify that. Listen to his interviews or read his twitter...always something or somebody's fault. And he keeps talking about how hard he works.... when someone tells you how hard they work they usually aren't working that hard... everything he does whether it's mounting bodies or mounting tires he wants everyone to know. He's not the only guy working that is racing. Some guys work a regular job plus do the stuff he has to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I find the thread rather strange.
    Me too especially since this is the thread starters one and only post, don't feed the trolls.

This is my only post because I literally just joined yesterday. Have always just read comments on here to get the good ole racing gossip. If you guys all have time to have multiple sign ins just to "troll" people that is literally laughable. This little thing called work has actually kept me away from posting 35 times in my first 24 hours. I will admit my real question wasn't clearly stated I was just giving my reason for the question. I have my opinion on jr and was more curious as to what his dad was like in his younger years. I'm a younger fan and only been a dod member for a couple years so limited to a few interviews. ESPN doesn't cover a lot of dirt track so limited to you intelligent folks for some of the details of drivers. Also why when I hit reply doesn't it load so I can reply right to the person?? Each time my computer just goes into loading. Am I missing something????

Quote Originally Posted by Goblue3 View Post
    This is my only post because I literally just joined yesterday. Have always just read comments on here to get the good ole racing gossip. If you guys all have time to have multiple sign ins just to "troll" people that is literally laughable. This little thing called work has actually kept me away from posting 35 times in my first 24 hours. I will admit my real question wasn't clearly stated I was just giving my reason for the question. I have my opinion on jr and was more curious as to what his dad was like in his younger years. I'm a younger fan and only been a dod member for a couple years so limited to a few interviews. ESPN doesn't cover a lot of dirt track so limited to you intelligent folks for some of the details of drivers. Also why when I hit reply doesn't it load so I can reply right to the person?? Each time my computer just goes into loading. Am I missing something????
    You have to click 3 times on the "reply with quote".
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    I'm definitely jealous of the kid. He will never have to "punch in" to an actual job as his father has laid the groundwork for him to be able to play around in Late Models at a young age. He gets to live a very stress free life when it comes to worrying about finances. I'm sure his pops has more dimes stashed away then you or me could earn in 5 lifetimes, Highside. I sure wish my pa would have left me an empire and a hell of a last name to carry with me. Does my jealousy of the kid cloud my ability to judge his talent level? I don't think so. His dad was/is awesome. I just don't see it materializing with jr. He definitely will have plenty of financial backing, equipment, and opportunities to have a long successful career. I guess we'll see how it goes.
    I'm sure he gets some help from pops but not as much as you would make it seem. I'll admit I'm a lil envious of anyone who's Dad raced and paved a way for me to get into the sport. Who wouldn't love to fill the shoes of Pierce, Moran, ONeal, or Moyer JJ. A dream come true. You say you're jealousy of Billy doesn't cloud your view of his racing abilities? OK. It certainly clouds a lot of others on here.
    8/13/16

Sometimes they are just answering all the dumb questions the interviewer has asked them to answer after the race....then it sounds like they are whining but they are answering the question.....

Well goblue3, if this not troll account my bad. But you got look bmjr speed week. I don't think he wasnt crying, little let down very good run by him but sat. Everyone up front got screwed in points. He could made up alot points as the main point leaders were 8-14. Then not going say what the great zero did week before and bmjr really got screwed by him. Think lot people miss understand him at times. I see interviews him saying "we ran good, track was good, we have to get the car better and choice the right tires" then you got people come on here saying"Billy crying again". Some post i see people post about drivers make you wonder about them. 75% time I just skip the post and move one. 90% time it's same people sh@tting on billy sir & jr, Scott, richards, jd, bobby. I think them 6 catch the most on this forum.

is every post on 4m started by bitter old men that sound like they are drunk or high on prune juice? and the rest of the know it all key board race car drivers do you know how stupid you sound.have any of you ever been to a real race or do you have to wait till you get out of first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    is every post on 4m started by bitter old men that sound like they are drunk or high on prune juice? and the rest of the know it all key board race car drivers do you know how stupid you sound.have any of you ever been to a real race or do you have to wait till you get out of first grade.
    So which category are you in?

I do know to pass 1st grade. You start each sentence with capital letters and you end each sentence when asking a question, with a question mark(?).

Your post is confusing. Is everyone bitter old men, or are they all first grade children?

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    There's a video on YouTube of Jr giving a tour of his hauler and in the interview he said he funds his own team and bought his hauler and motors with his own money or should I say banks money lol but anyway I don't know how much his dad puts into his funds but Jr don't get everything handed to him