Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyer jr

Default Moyer jr

I am a die hard dirt track fan and love to see young driver who want to stay in dirt so I have tried to become a fan of Moyer jr as it seems he isn't going anywhere. But his interviews continue to over shadow his racing. I enjoy some trash talk after an on the track incident but this guy seems to b#tch about the track condition or another car every time a microphone is in his face. Did his dad whine and cry that much when he was younger? I realize comparing him to his dad is unfair he is no where near the talent but just curious what his dad was like and why he hasn't told him to stop whining every chance he gets?

Quote Originally Posted by Goblue3 View Post
    I am a die hard dirt track fan and love to see young driver who want to stay in dirt so I have tried to become a fan of Moyer jr as it seems he isn't going anywhere. But his interviews continue to over shadow his racing. I enjoy some trash talk after an on the track incident but this guy seems to b#tch about the track condition or another car every time a microphone is in his face. Did his dad whine and cry that much when he was younger? I realize comparing him to his dad is unfair he is no where near the talent but just curious what his dad was like and why he hasn't told him to stop whining every chance he gets?

Welcome aboard.

What was you previous user name?

This is why I've never liked the Moyers. They complain about everything. Rarely do they have anything positive to say. Tough listening to a Debbie downer all the time, I would hate to have to hang around him.

I'll keep checking Twitter for a response from him for you since he used to read stuff on here and respond to it on Twitter.

apple didn't fall far from the tree.

he started out strong for speed weeks and then dropped off the map. wonder what happened?

He gets it from his dad who is the biggest whiner in the history of dirt track racing. They hate race fans too and don't care at all of they see a good show or not.

You made a new name to troll Billy. I.seen lot videos that Billy didn't come in 1st said nothing but positive things.

If you are a diehard dirt track fan and supposedly love the young guns of the sport you made the dumbest first post on here!!!!! Everyone knows that the Moyer's are the biggest whinny a$$ cry babies that there are in dirt track racing!! The kid is just picking up where the old man left off and he is a great deal more vocal about things at his age than what the old man was.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Careful what you say about old man Moyer. There are a couple of nut huggers around here that really get their panties in a wad if you don't admit he is perfect in every way.

I don't really have an opinion on Moyer Jr. Jr. either way, good or bad. He's just another driver among many drivers in my book.

maybe the moyers should file a lawsuit when things don't go their way?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I can't remember what race I was at but the announcer referred to lil moyer as "the Future".
    I chuckled pretty hard when I heard that. I can think of at least 4 drivers who are young and
    have much more talent than him. Sad to say, but he's just riding around on his daddy's last name.
    I am quite jealous tho....which is probably why I don't root for him.
    Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all the others are games. -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    I can't remember what race I was at but the announcer referred to lil moyer as "the Future".
    I chuckled pretty hard when I heard that. I can think of at least 4 drivers who are young and
    have much more talent than him. Sad to say, but he's just riding around on his daddy's last name.
    I am quite jealous tho....which is probably why I don't root for him.
    That last sentence pretty much sums it up. Jealousy is a ugly trait. My guess is Sr. has more dimes stashed away then you'll ever have in your lifetime.
    Funny how some guys speak their mind and are respected for it. Others speak their mind and they are conceited or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y.
    8/13/16

I don't think BMJ whines any more or less than any other driver.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

You hit it josh, all drivers whine as do the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    You hit it josh, all drivers whine as do the fans.
    I see nothing in his racing to make me a believer. By no means does he even come close to being named " The Future". And if you think he does, the future don't look to bright for racing!!!!!!! You can take that 1 of 2 ways if you like. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I don't think BMJ whines any more or less than any other driver.
    I disagree with that. BMJ21 is the biggest winer on the 2 National Tours.

Been a Moyer fan since 86' and never remember him whining. Some of the jealous types like to accuse him of cherry picking thru the years, but that's just sour grapes from them. Always carried himself professionally and mostly kept to himself instead of strutting around the pits or being the life of the party. To him it was business and that's why he was so successful. Losers don't get that.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Been a Moyer fan since 86' and never remember him whining. Some of the jealous types like to accuse him of cherry picking thru the years, but that's just sour grapes from them. Always carried himself professionally and mostly kept to himself instead of strutting around the pits or being the life of the party. To him it was business and that's why he was so successful. Losers don't get that.
    Would you please refer to him as the "KING OF CHERRY PICKING". I would appreciate that!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Been a Moyer fan since 86' and never remember him whining.
    I do, he whined about a too high cushion at Fairbury then at Eldora a few years ago after crashing in his heat race he whined because he thought the track was too wet to go green.