Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I agree with drug testing as long as the drivers gets to have a indepandent drug test done at the same time. Meaning WRG does their test and then a represenative from WRG rides with the driver to a indepandent lab and gets a test done right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    My thoughts exactly, if they can't handle tire testing why would you put your rep in their hands for drugs. We saw in the Eldora incident they won't back down even when they are wrong. The funny part is someone thinking this is gonna keep them from racing against those under the influence because of a "Pre-race" test. You could burn a fatty, snort a line of coke and do 2 shots prior to the test, but you'll still race because the results won't be back for at least a week. I think the sole motivation for so many to support this is because they hate one man. They sincerely believe they can stop a certain man from TN from winning if they can catch him dirty. The sanctions have even gotten so caught up in the anti-bloomer movement they wrote new provisional rules at GIS because he showed up late and used a provisional, which he earned. Later he was so sick from his injury he had to be hospitalized. They should all be ashamed for being so hateful and getting caught up in social media gossip.
    Chip, How will you feel about Lucas when they start drug testing? They are following suit with WRG.

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    That doesn't answer the question, who are those drivers?
    Great move by WOO and WRG. Drugs of any kind should not be mixed with any professional sports. I am sure this was done because competitors don't want it and knows it's is going on. The big question I have who was the driver that refused to take the test? Because that shows guiltiness.

With all the nay sayers spouting out about drug tests. How many of you partied with any driver during the wee hours of the night? One in the same, alcohol and drugs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    With all the nay sayers spouting out about drug tests. How many of you partied with any driver during the wee hours of the night? One in the same, alcohol and drugs!!!!!!
    The gubmint says otherwise.

Drugs are illegal. Alcohol is not. Just sayin
    8/13/16

Sometimes some of the simplest things can bring back a positive test. Like something in a food item

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Regardless falls in the same category. Depends where your from, and what drug. I drive everyday on drugs, it keeps me alive.

OnlyFacts and yet your making an, "assumption of guilt" with nothing but a refusal to comply... Why does it have to be guiltiness? Why can't it be taking a stand for principle? These drivers are NOT employees working for the sanction, they are independent business owners and like I pointed out before, a test at the track isn't going to stop you from competing against someone possibly being under the influence. Maybe next week you all will feel safer, but I don't trust either sanction to be fair and honest, they've already demonstrated a knee-jerk style to rule making and ignorance when it comes to suspension rules and character issues in regards to tire testing. I personally don't drink or use drugs, but I am a libertarian who doesn't go for being pushed around.Stede
    Well good for you Chip.

Regardless falls in the same category. Depends where your from, and what drug. I drive everyday on drugs, it keeps me alive.
    prescription?
    8/13/16

prescription?
    Yes, you know me to well HH. Nice catch.

OnlyFacts and yet your making an, "assumption of guilt" with nothing but a refusal to comply... Why does it have to be guiltiness? Why can't it be taking a stand for principle? These drivers are NOT employees working for the sanction, they are independent business owners and like I pointed out before, a test at the track isn't going to stop you from competing against someone possibly being under the influence. Maybe next week you all will feel safer, but I don't trust either sanction to be fair and honest, they've already demonstrated a knee-jerk style to rule making and ignorance when it comes to suspension rules and character issues in regards to tire testing. I personally don't drink or use drugs, but I am a libertarian who doesn't go for being pushed around.

Stede
    Once you get a DirtCar/WoO license you are basically an employee of that organization. You agree to the terms and conditions of that organization. Don't like the fact you are subjected to random testing? Don't race with that organization. It's not that hard.

You think nobody is doing stuff..... I give you Tim Kaeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I disagree with the random drug tests. Not only does it violate ones constitutional rights but you can actually get false positives and ruin a mans reputation. If a driver is out there trashed out of his mind and causing accidents then I'm all for it. The only reason they are doing this is because Randy Sweet made headlines and they know him and Scott are close. WOO and WRG has a hard on for Scott and will do anything to keep from paying that suit. They are only costing themselves money because love or hate the man, he draws a crowd! I guarantee they all drink, chew tobacco or smoke cigarettes themselves. Those are all drugs but they are legal because our government makes so much tax profit from these drugs. I am personally randomly drug tested at work and I hate it every time. I've been with the company 12 years and never failed one test and I will never and they know that but they test me to cover for their pot smoking buddies. I'm all for safety but you can spot a doper a mile away. Even though I understand the concept, in no way shape or form am I a fan.
    Its all not about Scott or probably not about him at all, it is more in regards to the instance between Tony Stewart and Kevin Ward Jr. and those pending lawsuits. Here is a quote from the article below "Stewart already has been exonerated once. A grand jury heard testimony in September and needed less than an hour of deliberation to determine not to charge Stewart in the death of Ward, who had enough marijuana in his system to influence his actions, according to the district attorney."
    This is why you need drug testing, tracks, series and drivers cannot afford to have these type of lawsuits against them.

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/cu...t-tony-stewart

OnlyFacts and yet your making an, "assumption of guilt" with nothing but a refusal to comply... Why does it have to be guiltiness? Why can't it be taking a stand for principle? These drivers are NOT employees working for the sanction, they are independent business owners and like I pointed out before, a test at the track isn't going to stop you from competing against someone possibly being under the influence. Maybe next week you all will feel safer, but I don't trust either sanction to be fair and honest, they've already demonstrated a knee-jerk style to rule making and ignorance when it comes to suspension rules and character issues in regards to tire testing. I personally don't drink or use drugs, but I am a libertarian who doesn't go for being pushed around.Stede
    All the racers that race for any sanctioning body or race track are there working for prize monies. They receive a 1099 at the end of the year for there services. So maybe you should check your facts. With that being said WRG, Lucas or any sanctioning group or track has the right to drug test. If a racer feels like he doesn't want to be checked then he needs to choose where he races. The sanctioning bodies govern the sport and they should be checking these drivers for their own safety as well as the other competitors. There is no defense otherwise if something happens. But you have that right not to participate. But you will see Lucas and others following suit because they can't afford the liability. Great move by WRG.

Alcohol is a drug hh......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    ...but not illegal. Perfectly fine post race.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Then, I was a heckuva addict in my early years!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Not trying to start anything, but everybody is accusing others of doing drugs or not running WoO because they will fail a drug test. Has anybody stopped to consider the odd circumstances that Josh Richards abruptly bails to Lucas Oil Series the same season drug testing starts. Why is it that he never gets criticized . Doesn't anyone else think that is kinda strange.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    Not trying to start anything, but everybody is accusing others of doing drugs or not running WoO because they will fail a drug test. Has anybody stopped to consider the odd circumstances that Josh Richards abruptly bails to Lucas Oil Series the same season drug testing starts. Why is it that he never gets criticized . Doesn't anyone else think that is kinda strange.
    Josh Richards????lolHe's as clean as a new toothbrush. Are you serious or just playin?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Richards isn't on any drugs and I would bet the farm on that. I would say 90% of the drivers are clean all the time and maybe that 10% could party here and there. These guys race for a living and your not gonna be able to control a 900 HP racecar high as a kite. Also, these haters can say what they want about Scott but he isn't a druggie people. When Scott isn't working on racecars he is usually at the reservoir down the road fishing with friends or his daughter. Just listen to the man in an interview after a race or look into his eyes. People love to down other people on the internet because they know they can't get their a$$es whipped behind a computer screen. Some of you guys need to grow up. Calling a man with a family "snort" really?? What if his daughter or mother decide to get on here and read what you haters have to say?? Say it to his face or don't say it at all!
    Where in this entire post did someone call him "snort"?