Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default WoO Speedweeks Drug Tests

Does anyone know if the World of Outlaws administered any of their new drug tests during the Georgia/Florida Speedweeks races?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Square Wheels View Post
    Does anyone know if the World of Outlaws administered any of their new drug tests during the Georgia/Florida Speedweeks races?
    I heard on the D.O.D. broadcast that they tested 15 random drivers that racing Friday Night.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I heard on the D.O.D. broadcast that they tested 15 random drivers that racing Friday Night.
    That's good that they followed through with some testing. Were any drivers busted?

awesome , keep up the good work WOO

The best rule ever made in racing...

The Lucas Oil Series needs to start doing this as well.

The major sports leagues do it to catch people using performance enhancing drugs. I'm guessing WoO is doing it for insurance reasons, or to reach the "next level".

I agree with it on one hand and on the other there hasn't been any obvious circumstances in late models where people caused wrecks and acted wreckless because of drugs. To each his own, I just think it's a unneeded rule in our racing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Which ones they random test?

They should test their own crew. As slow as they were at both Screven and Volusia...yea test em lol Especially need to test whoever it was to come with those tire rules
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    What are the odds that if Scott ever does decide to bite the bullet and run with the WOO again that he is tested the first night out? Honest opinions?
    Honest opinion, who cares? He's either clean or a dirt bag.

What are the odds that if Scott ever does decide to bite the bullet and run with the WOO again that he is tested the first night out? Honest opinions?
    Theyll test him at the gate
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Thumbs down

I disagree with the random drug tests. Not only does it violate ones constitutional rights but you can actually get false positives and ruin a mans reputation. If a driver is out there trashed out of his mind and causing accidents then I'm all for it. The only reason they are doing this is because Randy Sweet made headlines and they know him and Scott are close. WOO and WRG has a hard on for Scott and will do anything to keep from paying that suit. They are only costing themselves money because love or hate the man, he draws a crowd! I guarantee they all drink, chew tobacco or smoke cigarettes themselves. Those are all drugs but they are legal because our government makes so much tax profit from these drugs. I am personally randomly drug tested at work and I hate it every time. I've been with the company 12 years and never failed one test and I will never and they know that but they test me to cover for their pot smoking buddies. I'm all for safety but you can spot a doper a mile away. Even though I understand the concept, in no way shape or form am I a fan.
    My thoughts exactly, if they can't handle tire testing why would you put your rep in their hands for drugs. We saw in the Eldora incident they won't back down even when they are wrong. The funny part is someone thinking this is gonna keep them from racing against those under the influence because of a "Pre-race" test. You could burn a fatty, snort a line of coke and do 2 shots prior to the test, but you'll still race because the results won't be back for at least a week. I think the sole motivation for so many to support this is because they hate one man. They sincerely believe they can stop a certain man from TN from winning if they can catch him dirty. The sanctions have even gotten so caught up in the anti-bloomer movement they wrote new provisional rules at GIS because he showed up late and used a provisional, which he earned. Later he was so sick from his injury he had to be hospitalized. They should all be ashamed for being so hateful and getting caught up in social media gossip.
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 02-27-2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Politically Incorrect.

This is exactly why he wont go...

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    My thoughts exactly, if they can't handle tire testing why would you put your rep in their hands for drugs. We saw in the Eldora incident they won't back down even when they are wrong. The funny part is someone thinking this is gonna keep them from racing against those under the influence because of a "Pre-race" test. You could burn a fatty, snort a line of coke and do 2 shots prior to the test, but you'll still race because the results won't be back for at least a week. I think the sole motivation for so many to support this is because they hate one man. They sincerely believe they can stop a certain man from TN from winning if they can catch him dirty. The sanctions have even gotten so caught up in the anti-bloomer movement they wrote new provisional rules at GIS because he showed up late and used a provisional, which he earned. Later he was so sick from his injury he had to be hospitalized. They should all be ashamed for being so hateful and getting caught up in social media gossip.
    They should do hair testing and not just a pee test. The sport does not need drug users in it...

What about medical marijuana? Are they not seeing that slowing but surely the states are starting to recognize it as a very good why to treat multiple ailments... Totally unwarranted and unneeded rule. I understand you don't want someone meth'd out out there but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). smh

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Probably the most ignorant post ever, but considering the sourceLucas doesn't want to lose Scott. He is their money card. Their star attraction. Love him or hate him, he is their superstar and they want him on the tour.

Scott was late on Friday, they enacted the provisional rule on Sat. He cut his hand on Sun. and went to hospital on Monday. So sick he had to be hospitalized? He was given a I.V. for a infection. Yeah, shame on Lucas Oil.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Probably the most ignorant post ever, but considering the sourceLucas doesn't want to lose Scott. He is their money card. Their star attraction. Love him or hate him, he is their superstar and they want him on the tour.

Scott was late on Friday, they enacted the provisional rule on Sat. He cut his hand on Sun. and went to hospital on Monday. So sick he had to be hospitalized? He was given a I.V. for a infection. Yeah, shame on Lucas Oil.
    I was thinking the same thing, his injury had nothing to with him being late.

I've said it before, I respect the hell out of his driving abilities, but outside of that, he's a clown.

Those that think this is a good rule must believe there are drivers racing under the influence....

Who are those drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    Those that think this is a good rule must believe there are drivers racing under the influence....

Who are those drivers?
    Racing and drugs go hand in hand. I guess it is linked because both give a thrill and are risky?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Racing and drugs go hand in hand. I guess it is linked because both give a thrill and are risky?
    That doesn't answer the question, who are those drivers?