Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

HEY they put out a couple of signs to promote the race at the corner of Cleveland Hwy and another at the bypass. How about that?!!

Only thing that is left to do is to CANCEL the practice.

Hope they stuck them signs in pretty deep, it's about to get a touch windy around here.

I love NGS, I think that's been clear for decades now. It's home, it will always be home. My worry is that there's been economic, promotional, and consistentcy issues for so long that it will take a long and expensive journey to restore it to where it needs to be. It's hard to put a chunk of money into something that's not yours with little return. It's hard to get immediate return when credibility has to be earned again. I hope for the best for all involved for the sake of the track and it's fans.

Here's to a slight cushion, two groves, mud in my truck bed, and a good show Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Somehow I got a feeling both y'all got a grill chained to a tree near your favorite spot at NGS.......and I mean that in the kindest of ways.

My closest track is almost 2 hrs away, I envy you guys that live close to the home track,

I'm picking the 101
    I'm not as close as these guys it's 20 miles for me. Technically Boyd's is one mile closer at 19 miles from my driveway. Cleveland speedway was 25 miles.

Boyd's is the quickest to get to due to location, but home is where the heart is you know?

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    I'm not as close as these guys it's 20 miles for me. Technically Boyd's is one mile closer at 19 miles from my driveway. Cleveland speedway was 25 miles.

Boyd's is the quickest to get to due to location, but home is where the heart is you know?
    Yup......wish my " home " was about an hour closer ,lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post

Know what you mean. Raised at TST, but fell in love with Green Valley. TST 12 or so minutes drive time, Green Valley was about 35. Anybody want to see what a bad owner can do to a race track, just drive by Green Valley, it is LITERALLY a lake now.

Never got a chance to go to N.Ga when I was working down in that area. Went to Cleveland every sat tho. Wasnt Morrow promoting Cleveland at one time?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Never got a chance to go to N.Ga when I was working down in that area. Went to Cleveland every sat tho. Wasnt Morrow promoting Cleveland at one time?

Yes Morrow promoted Cleveland for a good while, and always had big races the same night as North Ga (on purpose) Then he took over North Ga as well and tried to run it on Friday and Cleveland on Saturday... that didn't last too long.

Added Ocala, Florida's Ivedent Lloyd, Jr. who just informed me of his intentions to chase the ULTIMATE Series championship this year. And I have the text to prove it lol.

Tyler Clem

Quote Originally Posted by RayCook53fan View Post
    Another note if anyone is coming to NGS for the first time, you can see SO MUCH better if you sit in the back stretch grandstand instead of the front. The front bleachers are about a half mile from the track. lol
    back stretch used to be the front stretch
    victim

Brandon Overton will be there in the 116...just saw it on his schedule. Don't know if it was a late add or not.

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Brandon Overton will be there in the 116...just saw it on his schedule. Don't know if it was a late add or not.
    It is a late add, I've been checking all week! lol cool deal!

Nice! Gonna be some good ones in town!

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. As good as Randy always was here, it was hard to believe they would drive by a good shot at $4k to go practice.

Whos here for practice?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Hiett, Marlar, Millwood, Ellis, Tankersley, Owenby.

Hiett was quickest 12.70s.

Track was pretty good, excited for tomorrow.

Thanks badace
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I'm here! Hot laps begun. And it ain't going along quickly. I thought they practiced last night?
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

31 supers.....
    2023 Races - WoO at TST