Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    It's like most tracks want to drag it out in hopes you'll spend $5 at the concession stand, but fail to realize people don't want to be kept out all night for no reason and will save their $20-30 and not go to that tracks next show. But on the flip side, people love a moving show that is run efficiently and over at a good time and people remember that as well.
    That's exactly right. I purposefully don't spend money at a track's concession stand if they try to drag out the show and/or run 7 support classes before the supers run their feature. And I'm less likely to go back the next time, like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    It's like most tracks want to drag it out in hopes you'll spend $5 at the concession stand, but fail to realize people don't want to be kept out all night for no reason and will save their $20-30 and not go to that tracks next show. But on the flip side, people love a moving show that is run efficiently and over at a good time and people remember that as well.
    Well-stated. I agree completely.

Agreed. I spent zero at the track. Brought in waters and snacks in cooler. My 2 hr 10 trip included $15 in gas, $20 general admission, $7.50 Steak n Shake on the way back home. Not to shabby.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST