Default Knoxville question...

Making my first trip to Knoxville in September and need advice on best place to sit. Going to but my tickets when they go on sale. Any help would be appreciated.

all seats are good. we sit in section f, row 35 cause that is as far down the steps as my father can navigate. nearly behind doug clark's flagstand. pillars supporting the roof (may want to avoid) a row or two lower.

you are going to enjoy the racing!

any other questions, feel free to ask.

Tracy Williamson
    Delavan, WI
    (ex-Prescott, IA)
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Seating at K'ville is no concern, get high enough to see over the haulers in the infield.

Best to get as high as you can, but like Klem pointed out avoid the pillars that support the skybox's. They are maybe 8/10 rows from the top. Good Luck.

And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

For late models their is no shortage of seats
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Any place in the grandstand is good above row 22 so you can see the backstretch over the haulers. The higher the better.

A general admission ticket there is better than most reserved tickets. Make sure you hit the first two nights. and bring your IMPRESSED sign to hold up. The place is so big, you can up grade after the races start and see empty reserved seats. Only track I've seen that handicapped get a elevator ride and top row seats. Speaking of top row. The seats are great for a hot summer night, but a cool breeze in Sept Oct.

The closer to the top the better. Doesn't matter where your at up there it's a good view.

Or go to the pits and sit in the bleachers in turn 3-4 and watch the big screen while getting to see just about half the track. We did that last year 2 of the 3 nights and it something different.
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

I always spend night 1 in the pits. See old friends, check everything out. Watch part of the time from the bleachers inside turn 1 and most of the features from inside turn 3/4 with the big screen.

Night 2 and 3 we get general admission and sit just to the west of the reserved section 1 or 2 rows in front of the steel columns. Perfect seats.

Have a great time!

You can go all the way to the top on like the last two sections on both ends of the grandstands on a general admission ticket.We always sit on the turn four side.

Personally I like sitting in the near the flag stand in reserved at the pillars. If there are two of you there are some aisle seat pairs that the pillar is where the 3rd seat is which make it really easy to get in/out and be able to see everything fine.

Have to say that I think you could sit general admission and be just fine, it's worth the few extra bucks for me to guarantee a good seat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Birky15Bfan View Post
    You can go all the way to the top on like the last two sections on both ends of the grandstands on a general admission ticket.We always sit on the turn four side.
    Very top row torwards turn 4?

Not intending to be weird but I might have been sitting by you when birky or landers won or both years. That's were we usually go when we're in the stands. I remember sitting beside some guys with birky shirts.
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.