CARNESVILLE, GA – The Ultimate brand of Regional Super Late Model Racing is expanding, as officials of the sanctioning body have announced today the formation of the Ultimate North East Super Late Model Tour that will sanction special events in Pennsylvania. The Ultimate NE Tour now brings the Ultimate family of Regional Tours to four.

Fastrak/Ultimate Founder and CEO Stan Lester began in the Regional Super Late Model business with the Ultimate Super Late Model Series in the Southeastern United States. The Ultimate Battle of the Bluegrass Tour was formed in 2016 to sanction super late model special dirt track events in Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana.

This week, two more Ultimate Regions were announced with the Ultimate Mid-Ohio Valley Tour in West Virginia and Southern Ohio, and the Ultimate NE Tour. Lester has set a goal for each region to keep their events within a three-hour radius of the center of each region. The races will pay a minimum of $3,000-to-win and $400-to-start.

“The first Ultimate Super Late Model Tour began to draw competitors from over three hours away from the center of the Tour two years ago,” Lester said. “That’s when we formed the Ultimate Battle of the Bluegrass Tour to accommodate drivers coming down South from Kentucky and Indiana. Since then, we have been getting calls at our office from Super Late Model competitors in West Virginia, Southern Ohio and Pennsylvania, so we have developed two more Ultimate Regional Tours in the Mid-Ohio Valley and the North East.”

Rose Compton of Pittsburgh, PA has been named as the Director of the Ultimate NE Tour. Compton comes from a racing family and is ready to take on the task of putting together a super late model tour from the ground up.

“I’m really excited to get the Ultimate North East Tour off the ground and running in 2017,” Compton said. “I look forward to working with the tracks and the competitors to see that everyone benefits from this. Stan Lester and I have talked at length about getting this off the ground in Pennsylvania and we will begin low and slow with trying to do five to six races in the first season.”

Lester said the Regional concept of super late model racing is all about economics and creating opportunities for the majority of super late model competitors in the United States.

“Since I formed the Fastrak Pro Late Model Series for dirt late models using the economical Chevrolet Performance Circle Track Engines in 2003, I’ve always been about trying to help the racers save money so they can keep racing,” Lester said. “There are only a select few super late model teams out there that can afford to travel five and six hours or more to race on a weekly basis. In keeping our Ultimate Regional Touring races within a three-hour radius gives more teams an opportunity to race in higher-paying special events, and not have a lot of travel expenses.”

Check out the official website for the Ultimate Super Late Model Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the Ultimate Super Late Model Series to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

THE 2016 MARKETING PARTNERS FOR THE FASTRAK RACING SERIES ARE CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE, HOOSIER RACING TIRE, VP RACING FUEL, BEYEA HEADERS, ROCKET CHASSIS, TNT RACE CARS, ARIZONA SPORT SHIRTS, ROCK AUTO.COM, AND THOMAS CLARKE PERFORMANCE.