Default 16 inch spring in LR

Just curious if anyone can break down the advantages and disadvantages of 16 inch spring in the LR with a 13 in the RR? Are there any or is it easier to run heads up 13's or 16's the more driver friendly way?

There are a lot of posts on this subject on this board. Spring height is meaningless as long as you are not coil binding, you have adjustment to set ride height, and the point that the spring loads the chassis is maintained.

We liked to run 16's just purely because that's what our weight jacks fit. On the left rear I would always run a 16. Right rear doesn't matter. I never could feel a difference when switching from a 16 to a 13 when the spring rates were the same. We liked 16s because we wouldn't ever run out of adjustment like we would 13's. From a physics perspective there is no difference in 16s and 13s as long as they are the same rate. They are both going to compress the same amount under equal loading. Your attachment point doesn't change so the dynamics doesn't change.

Thank you. I was just curious because a guy that wins quite a bit where we run swears by the tall LR. He had told me to run a 175 16 inch LR and a 225 RR so I wasn't sure the advantage of it or what he's accomplishing by doing so.