Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iracing dirt

That's pretty wild. I don't know how that thing sticks.

Only b!tch I see is the tire squealing is excessive. Hopefully it can be tweaked or will be. Going to be some serious wrecks when this gets released to lol.

Looks great, just very realistic.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Anyone have any idea how much a graphics card update would cost? I believe the computer is about 10 years old.

Go to the website and look up the pc requirements I bought a used gaming pc for about $350 quad core processor 8 gigs of ram and a ati amd 5700 graphics card running windows 10.the pc runs iracing at 84fps on high setting I bought a used G27 wheel and pedals from a guy on iracing for $150

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Anyone have any idea how much a graphics card update would cost? I believe the computer is about 10 years old.
    Depends what ya wanna spend. 40 up to a few hundred. On that old of a computer, I'd see what the processor is you have. You wouldn't wanna do all kinds of updates and have a processor that's real slow, or not enough internal memory.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Depends what ya wanna spend. 40 up to a few hundred. On that old of a computer, I'd see what the processor is you have. You wouldn't wanna do all kinds of updates and have a processor that's real slow, or not enough internal memory.
    I wonder if this will help get new and more people into racing as either drivers or fans?

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    I wonder if this will help get new and more people into racing as either drivers or fans?
    I honestly think they stand a legit chance of doing so.

If anybody is interested here is a DIY I did last summer that cost around $115 minus the Logitech G920. Works great and pretty simple and straightforward to build. Just need to get some paint and go-fast stickers on it this year.

If anyone has questions about the game or if their PC is good enough feel free to PM me and I'll try to help out.