Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Top 25 b shepp # 1 feb 28

lt's still early , but...click below
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Everyone in the top 9 had won a race or two and Bobby runs 12th at east bay and stays at number 4. Unreal! I mean if he gets on another Illinois terror then that's another story. No way you can rank him above Overton, Clanton, Madden or TMac right now. It's all in fun I guess but The DOD boys love that 32
    If you are basing the rankings off of Florida alone then yes, I see your point. Lets not forget Bobby was kickin butt out in Arizona while most of those guys stayed home. He has won more races than the 4 guys you listed.

You want to talk about crazy, 6 out of 10 guys voted for Shannon Babb. He hasn't even raced yet and doesn't plan on competing for 3 more weeks. I'm a Babb fan but really?

How bout Fitzgerald or Briggs? They at least competed.
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 02-28-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    8/13/16

So, 3 out of 4 Wins and 4 out of 4 top 5's in Arizona don't mean anything? Then might as well take Chris Simpson and Moyer Sr off the list, because they haven't raced anywhere besides Arizona.
    And add to it that he drove Gundakers backup car in Florida, and not only got into the show, but also moved forward in the feature.
    Pierce deserves to be top 5 for sure.
    2018:

Centeroff you are a fraud, plain and simple. On other threads you want to say "don't say anything bad about bloomer because his wife and daughter might see it", when you've said nastier things about members on here who also have families. Feel free to continue with the BS you spew on here but stop the double standard, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you are basing the rankings off of Florida alone then yes, I see your point. Lets not forget Bobby was kickin butt out in Arizona while most of those guys stayed home. He has won more races than the 4 guys you listed.

You want to talk about crazy, 6 out of 10 guys voted for Shannon Babb. He hasn't even raced yet and doesn't plan on competing for 3 more weeks. I'm a Babb fan but really?

How bout Fitzgerald or Briggs? They at least competed.
    Like button for the Fitzgerald mention.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I don't know why folks get so worked up over rankings based on opinion. It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of life.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

They do matter come FALS PDC weekend. The staff uses DoD rankings to help determine who is eligible to race in the fri night #FALS Draw. So they matter to some extent....
    2018:

You proved my point for me, just as I expected. Bravo!

I participated in sex acts that involved 2 midgets ,a lama,a couple of sheep, and a gerbil while doing blow with bloomer!!!!! So there you have a witness!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Like button for the Fitzgerald mention.....
    Heck BBQ, he probably posted better numbers than some that are ranked ahead of him. He could of been mentioned.
    8/13/16

Centeroff, who was at Arizona?

The only guy with 6 GLOBES. (that's right. "6")
    Earl Pearson
    Jimmy Mars
    Mike Marlar
    Brandon Overton
    Terry Phillips
    Chris Simpson

maybe not the field that was down at Florida, bad not a bad group.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Now back to the subject.. Pierce was on a rail in zona but who was there? Did he beat any of the drivers ranked behind him in Arizona? He was in a backup car at east bay but that particular backup car was a 2016 Pierce Platinum with pro power under the hood. I did see a picture that surfaced from Arizona that several people also seen that clearly showed what looked like a 3rd shock on a particular car?? Just saying. I have several PMs regarding that subject but I am a man that keeps my word so I'm sworn to silence. I will also state and I swear on my daughter this was told to me, may not be true one bit but I was told that a big named chassis builder personally witnessed the Rumley type shock device on a certain car. Don't get mad at me for stating what I was told. If you guys can remember there was a whole thread on this subject. I can't vouch for seeing it up close but I do know for a fact what these old eyes seen in a picture. Also, why was the picture removed from the DOD archives? Some will know exactly what I'm talking about and others may not??
    Blasphemy Blasphemy Blasphemy to say something bad about the 32 is Blasphemy dont you know that LOL 32 is a god just ask his FANS....

Centeroff, who was at Arizona?

The only guy with 6 GLOBES. (that's right. "6")
    Earl Pearson
    Jimmy Mars
    Mike Marlar
    Brandon Overton
    Terry Phillips
    Chris Simpson

maybe not the field that was down at Florida, bad not a bad group.
    Based off that group, Bobby shouldn't be in the top 10!

Fitzgerald should definitely be in the top 25 though. He made all the features except 1 at gis!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

It appears the panel of voters sees something different. Im sure Bobby will make it legit into the top 5 shortly, but not now! He didn't race against the best for 2 weeks!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Madden should be ranked higher than lil Bobby thats for sure. If WoO hadnt screwed him he wouldve been at least top 3 in points or leading them.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Your hard on for Bobby especially for claiming to be an older man is lame and to be honest awkward...and secondly discrediting everything the kid does makes you the biggest hater of sucess ive ever seen or you just dont know your dirt late model racing...either way it makes you look stupid and anything you say about dirt racing insignificant...

he has to take shots at bobby now cause Richards and bobby are gonna hand his hero his a$$ later!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Heck BBQ, he probably posted better numbers than some that are ranked ahead of him. He could of been mentioned.
    He did indeed.......Jason is another cool ass sumbitch IMO.

Great to see him do well.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Another sweep for the Rocket House Car...well House Car 1a and 1b-shep. What's that now? 16 of the last 34 weeks? At least DoD can split the love this year. Not saying it wasn't well deserved...it really was, but you'd think with all that House Car (and House Car Jr) love they are showing that they could run a decent commercial for them. That one they are running this year sounds awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Another sweep for the Rocket House Car...well House Car 1a and 1b-shep. What's that now? 16 of the last 34 weeks? At least DoD can split the love this year. Not saying it wasn't well deserved...it really was, but you'd think with all that House Car (and House Car Jr) love they are showing that they could run a decent commercial for them. That one they are running this year sounds awful.
    House Car Jr.That should be Josh's new nickname.
    8/13/16