Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Graduate your thinking at some point, and realize that the Democrat party is the Communist party, and quit defending them, please.

ha ha ha ha ha................................................ ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So I guess if the Dems feel Trump has nothing to offer they should do the same thing or should they work with the President to benefit us all and not just their base.
    Nothing to offer? Hes trying to put jobs back into the hands of Americans. Keep us safe from terrorist and from gangs. Make affordable heath care for everyone. Cut spending and taxes. Thats a lot to offer. A whole lot more than what weve had in a long time.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So what is Trump going to do about the right wing terrorist here in America? The right wing terrorist have killed more American since 2002 than Jihadis terrorist have. What's he doing about cyber security? I think this is probably more of a threat to the USA than any Islamic terrorist attack. Maybe Russia can help him with that? All of this Immigration stuff is to get you looking at something rather than his ties with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Nothing to offer? Hes trying to put jobs back into the hands of Americans. Keep us safe from terrorist and from gangs. Make affordable heath care for everyone. Cut spending and taxes. Thats a lot to offer. A whole lot more than what weve had in a long time.
    So like I said should the Dems work with him or do like what the Republicans did to Obama and oppose everything he tried to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    So what is Trump going to do about the right wing terrorist here in America? The right wing terrorist have killed more American since 2002 than Jihadis terrorist have. What's he doing about cyber security? I think this is probably more of a threat to the USA than any Islamic terrorist attack. Maybe Russia can help him with that? All of this Immigration stuff is to get you looking at something rather than his ties with Russia.
    I heard Trump was going to ask Putin if he could help Rudy fix cyper security lmao!!!!

What it the world??? Who are these so called right wing terrorists. You better have a good answer.And I know you don't!

What you just said is one total lie. Make that four lies.

I heard Trump was going to ask Putin if he could help Rudy fix cyper security lmao!!!!
    You heard? Who said it? Yourself?

What it the world??? Who are these so called right wing terrorists. You better have a good answer.And I know you don't!

This info is from the FBI/GOV web page.

Domestic Terrorism

Domestic right-wing terrorist groups often adhere to the principles of racial supremacy and embrace antigovernment, antiregulatory beliefs. Generally, extremist right-wing groups engage in activity that is protected by constitutional guarantees of free speech and assembly. Law enforcement becomes involved when the volatile talk of these groups transgresses into unlawful action.

On the national level, formal right-wing hate groups, such as the National Alliance, the World Church of the Creator (WCOTC) and the Aryan Nations, represent a continuing terrorist threat. Although efforts have been made by some extremist groups to reduce openly racist rhetoric in order to appeal to a broader segment of the population and to focus increased attention on antigovernment sentiment, racism-based hatred remains an integral component of these groups’ core orientations.

Right-wing groups continue to represent a serious terrorist threat. Two of the seven planned acts of terrorism prevented in 1999 were potentially large-scale, high-casualty attacks being planned by organized right-wing extremist groups.

Thats more left wing bs to help out BLM. Get real bud open your eyes. All three that you named are a Democratic society aka the KKK.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So like I said should the Dems work with him or do like what the Republicans did to Obama and oppose everything he tried to do.
    Because they know a dog and pony show when they see it. Just like all of America did last election and it backfired on the Dems didnt it??? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats more left wing bs to help out BLM. Get real bud open your eyes. All three that you named are a Democratic society aka the KKK.
    Nice try, the FBI knows what they are talking about. There are left wing terrorist groups too.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-01-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Show me your source of information on this right wing terrorist? And the rest of your rant liberal crap.

You heard? Who said it? Yourself?

Yeah I'm suprised you haven't heard this yet.

Nice try, the FBI knows what they are talking about. There are left wing terrorist groups too.
    Very interesting isn't it!

Yes ss12 you better have a good answer or else or else what lmao!!

And they have never been in any conspiracys before have they? Try again

Nice try, the FBI is full of traitors. There are left wing terrorist groups only.
    There I fixed your falsity.

Are you using 16 yr old propaganda ? It is 2017 you know ?
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 03-01-2017 at 10:03 PM.

There plenty of information on right wing terrorism in the USA. go and research it yourself. Here is a random one I will post since it was posted on 2/17.
    Since 2002 right wing terrorist have killed more American than the Islamic extremist.
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2017/02...-terror/215226
    Last edited by ss12; 03-02-2017 at 05:58 AM.

There I fixed your falsity.
    You didn't fix anything, you just put your own spin on it.