Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump and his immigration law

I dont understand how freaking STUPID Democrats and liberals can be. Trump is trying to keep us from being attacked from within our borders... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-terror-cells/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I dont understand how freaking STUPID Democrats and liberals can be. Trump is trying to keep us from being attacked from within our borders... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-terror-cells/
    They want him to fail so badly, so they can say, "see, we told ya"!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Man this all sounds like 8 years ago but, the roles have been reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You part of his dog and pony show he ran? ..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    They want him to fail so badly, so they can say, "see, we told ya"!
    But at the cost of American lives. How dam childish

But at the cost of American lives. How dam childish
    Yep, anything goes as long as it fits their agenda!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Nope......180 degrees different!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

If I remember correctly 911 the republican president received information about a terrorist attack inside of the borders of the USA and did nothing about it. In reality if terrorist wants to do attack USA with in the borders they will figure out a way. Immigration laws will only make it a little harder but they will still be able to do it. Just like the war on drugs it didn't stop drugs from coming in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    If I remember correctly 911 the republican president received information about a terrorist attack inside of the borders of the USA and did nothing about it. In reality if terrorist wants to do attack USA with in the borders they will figure out a way. Immigration laws will only make it a little harder but they will still be able to do it. Just like the war on drugs it didn't stop drugs from coming in the USA.
    Thats because there are gaps in the wall that Trump is now fixing or trying to. Havent seen any other president try to do that. Especially the last one. 'Catch and release' what f$#king joke

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Nope......180 degrees different!
    The Republicans had a secret meeting the night Obama was elected vowing to oppose everything he wanted to do.

wanting him to fail so, that doesn't sound like 8 years ago to you.

I think Trump is going to do some good things. I like things like a real infastructure plan, Bringing jobs back to this country, people wages going up, Healthcare cost going down including prescription drugs, protecting our boarders, Keeping terroist out of this country, tax reform. Now lets see how much gets done.

Trump might be the leader Lee Iacocca was talking about in his book "Where have all the leaders gone". Good book by the way.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-01-2017 at 03:10 PM.

As long as people quit whining over bs he could get things done

We are in the mess(immigration) we are in now because past Presidents screwed the pooch and did nothing. Trump will fix it or everything will collapse.

Dems are looking like deer in the headlights. Well deserved after 8 years of complete Gov corruption.
    I have never seen anything like it, frankly. However that is in the past and we have a new sheriff ready to clean up Dodge City. By the way, Oprah thinks she can be President since Trump won. The morons are ready to cast their vote for Oprah free stuff. LOLOLOLOLOL
    Maybe she can take in a few of these poor immigrants? Maybe Hollywood who lives in safe gated communities could take in a bunch. No vetting, just take them in. This is what they are touting. Real easy when you are gated and safe. What a bunch of simpletons.

The Republicans had a secrete meeting the night Obama was elected vowing to oppose everything he wanted to do. wanting him to fail so, that doesn't sound like 8 years ago to you.
    Well when he proposed his ideas of what he wanted to do for America no wonder the GOP bucked. He had nothing to offer this country.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    So how stupid is that .Because one president didn't do his job by protecting us, you would
    rather let happen again without interference to secure under this pres. And last super mouth
    convence you his way is better . Well you see how that went . So are we to keep on being
    stupid because they were . I don't really think Trump is left or right , hes just straight down the
    middle , picking the best path . If you haven't heard him speak about what real Americans
    want is good for us all well you are not listening . The simple dumb azz's last night that you
    can see purely do not want to work or compromise anything . It dose not take a geneus to
    see who we have up there to keep on refusing to work together for the people . They are very
    fuKIN stupid azzes, vote them the fuk out come the next election . Chuck Shummer first . Nancy the b1tch Pe lousy next . And try to support a none political person that really cares just about his own
    personal agenda . Because how long can you put up with the delay and lies . At least attempt
    try to reason , but it was plain last night they will not . They do not like that they have lost the
    power . POLITICS . very divisive .

Well when he proposed his ideas of what he wanted to do for America no wonder the GOP bucked. He had nothing to offer this country.

So I guess if the Dems feel Trump has nothing to offer they should do the same thing or should they work with the President to benefit us all and not just their base.

The sad part is they hurt so many lives , and wast so much time . Sit like childish kids that did not get
    there way , and the rest of us pay for it . I understand two parties . But to me , i don't let the R&D get in
    the way of common since .

The Republicans had a secret meeting the night Obama was elected vowing to oppose everything he wanted to do.

wanting him to fail so, that doesn't sound like 8 years ago to you.

I think Trump is going to do some good things. I like things like a real infastructure plan, Bringing jobs back to this country, people wages going up, Healthcare cost going down including prescription drugs, protecting our boarders, Keeping terroist out of this country, tax reform. Now lets see how much gets done.

Trump might be the leader Lee Iacocca was talking about in his book "Where have all the leaders gone". Good book by the way.
    No they didn't. Some did not want a Marxist to succeed. What's wrong with that?

So I guess if the Dems feel Trump has nothing to offer they should do the same thing or should they work with the President to benefit us all and not just their base.
    Graduate your thinking at some point, and realize that the Democrat party is the Communist party, and quit defending them, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No they didn't. Some did not want a Marxist to succeed. What's wrong with that?
    Man Clayton they love you!!