Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    you didn't fix anything, you just put your own spin on it.
    turnabout is fair play !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    there plenty of information on right wing terrorism in the usa. Go and research it yourself. Here is a random one i will post since it was posted on 2/17.
    Since 2002 right wing terrorist have killed more american than the islamic extremist.
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2017/02...-terror/215226
    hel l the clintons have probably killed more people than either group you mention but like any red blooded american would say why gamble with american lives on this subject ? Remember if i had a bowl of skittles and told you just one in the bowl was deadly would you eat any ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    turnabout is fair play !
    I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    hel l the clintons have probably killed more people than either group you mention but like any red blooded american would say why gamble with american lives on this subject ? Remember if i had a bowl of skittles and told you just one in the bowl was deadly would you eat any ?
    The Clintons are behind the 'right wing'. We've all seen the pics with Hilary and the leader of the KKK.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The Clintons are behind the 'right wing'. We've all seen the pics with Hilary and the leader of the KKK.
    That's it blame the Clintons lol

Same people behind KKK, NAACP, ADL. Divide and conquer
    https://www.henrymakow.com/

The Clinton are behind a LOT of stuff. Heres an example... https://www.google.com/search?site=&...clintons&btnG=
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Hilary claims he was her mentor..hmmm.. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...bert-byrd-kkk/

Kid you need to put down your blankie and open your eyes to whats going on around you bud. Its called the REAL WORLD

Kid you need to put down your blankie and open your eyes to whats going on around you bud. Its called the REAL WORLD
    The Real World right now is you can't trust anything you are being told. Hey keep sucking on that thumb if it makes you feel better. lol

The Clinton are behind a LOT of stuff. Heres an example... https://www.google.com/search?site=&...clintons&btnG=
    And you believe everything they tell you. Think about it. If the Clintons did everything you have read they would be in Prison. Don't believe half that crap especially if its on the interenet.

Take another look at the Immigration that is going on. Immigrants from Muslim states is a large part of hat is going on. Just numbers of immigrants have been escalating and it solves no real problem for our economy or the countries these people came from. We take the best and brightest only. This puts them in direct competition with our working population, which drives down wages. It is a disservice to the countries they came from, as they are the bright future that could have changed that country. Much of our Congress, right and left is for more immigration, because the people that contribute to them, wants lower wages. This is the part that is so smart by Trump. He made it about Terror. Who can be for Terror? If you think this is about Terrorism, think again. It's about economy. The start of a slow process to raise wages and still keep money circulating in our country. If we don't get money into the hands of the middle class, we won't have a core group to spend us into a better economy. I believe we are about to see Trumps plan to quietly turn on big Business, for their own good. Stop this out sourcing of labor. Penalties on imported goods, where there are penalties on us importing to that country. Some kind of Tax to make up what is lost by outsourcing labor. None of this will make big business happy right now. But if it isn't done. Much of them, won't be around to be unhappy later on. All this stuff is necessary because we outsourced the jobs that paid the taxes to keep the infrastructure in good shape. You need help paying tax and you need more middle class to spend enough money to open back up all these small shops closed since 07. Our eeconomy isn't good and everyone that has their head out of the sand knows it and knows why. I'm betting on Trumps Ego and back handed ways to get us out of this mess.

Watch out. The stock market has been going up since Trump took over. There is no real reason other than optimism or manipulation for this. No increased profits or growth. Ifs and buts could turn this into a market correction or worse, if it was manipulation.

There are few economist that are predicting a Market collaspe in the near future.

And you believe everything they tell you. Think about it. If the Clintons did everything you have read they would be in Prison. Don't believe half that crap especially if its on the interenet.
    The Clintons are part of the RKM. Itll be hard for anything to stick to them to put them jail... for now

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Take another look at the Immigration that is going on. Immigrants from Muslim states is a large part of hat is going on. Just numbers of immigrants have been escalating and it solves no real problem for our economy or the countries these people came from. We take the best and brightest only. This puts them in direct competition with our working population, which drives down wages. It is a disservice to the countries they came from, as they are the bright future that could have changed that country. Much of our Congress, right and left is for more immigration, because the people that contribute to them, wants lower wages. This is the part that is so smart by Trump. He made it about Terror. Who can be for Terror? If you think this is about Terrorism, think again. It's about economy. The start of a slow process to raise wages and still keep money circulating in our country. If we don't get money into the hands of the middle class, we won't have a core group to spend us into a better economy. I believe we are about to see Trumps plan to quietly turn on big Business, for their own good. Stop this out sourcing of labor. Penalties on imported goods, where there are penalties on us importing to that country. Some kind of Tax to make up what is lost by outsourcing labor. None of this will make big business happy right now. But if it isn't done. Much of them, won't be around to be unhappy later on. All this stuff is necessary because we outsourced the jobs that paid the taxes to keep the infrastructure in good shape. You need help paying tax and you need more middle class to spend enough money to open back up all these small shops closed since 07. Our eeconomy isn't good and everyone that has their head out of the sand knows it and knows why. I'm betting on Trumps Ego and back handed ways to get us out of this mess.

Watch out. The stock market has been going up since Trump took over. There is no real reason other than optimism or manipulation for this. No increased profits or growth. Ifs and buts could turn this into a market correction or worse, if it was manipulation.
    All answers found here. Satanism aka nwo. The destruction on humanity.
    https://www.henrymakow.com/attali.html

there are few economist that are predicting a market collaspe in the near future.
    ecponomists somewhere are always predicting trhe markets collapse................. With all te money the hnic pumped it up with and now all the great things trump will do it may not collapse at all but just keep growing !!!!!!

You know Kid, when the markets crash, it will be the Clintons and Dems fault.

I'm always intrigued when I hear a market collapse comment from an economist, the next TV commercial is for gold to protect you from a market collapse.... think about that a minute...

The "predicting the market will collapse" stuff is irrelevant. It is always going to crash at some point. What is cause for concern is how far, how fast, and who pays for the bailout next time.

The ONLY thing I LIKE about Trump, if he really is a man of his word, is that he will let the whole thing collapse and destroy the entire economy before lifting a finger to bail out the jerks in those big banks who cause the mess.

Personally, like I have told my wife already, I think the best thing that could happen under a Trump Presidency is total economic disaster, wipe EVERYONE out and make us all start over from nothing again. That would A-guarantee economic reform and make it real hard not to have some major election finance reform, because we all know the buying and selling of our government only happened when people started having the enormous amounts of huge surplus cash to spend on buying government and B-See the end of the Trumps of the world in office.

Hopefully we as Americans who would have to live in the post Economic Apocalypse world would make better decisions when voting than we have done historically and get all the financial people back under control in America and around the world so they can't destroy the financial system again.

T thats the best thing youve said today...lol but instead of going through 'bad times' couldnt we take the taxes the feds get from the lottery and set up a fund that middle and lower class got x amount of dollars to start their lives over?