Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Finally ......................................... Some testicles and a spine

You go into the swamp look em straight in the eye and tell them you are going to continue to drain it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man i love this guy !!!!!!!!!!!

WTF Are you talking about, his speech did none of that in fact if it was anything it was softer than what most people thought it would be. You have been sold and just don't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    wtf are you talking about, his speech did none of that in fact if it was anything it was softer than what most people thought it would be. You have been sold and just don't know it yet.
    you must be on another planet bro ................................ It was everything he campaigned on ............................. Just a little softer spoken !!!!! You are the one who has been sold ........................................ By the libtards amd msm !!!!!

I thought it was a great speech. To bad those sorry a$$ Dem disrespected Mrs Owens. They need to be thrown out of Washington
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Go back and watch his campaign AIPAC speech. He is a master at "hidden speech". Love it

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I thought it was a great speech. To bad those sorry a$$ Dem disrespected Mrs Owens. They need to be thrown out of Washington
    What did the Dems do this time?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You are not as dumb as you want people to think".............. Are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You are not as dumb as you want people to think".............. Are you ?
    No serious what did they do? I did not watch the speech so, I have no clue as to what they have done.

I'm sure I won't be suprised by their antics anymore.

It was a fantastic speech...no teleprompter I might add. It exposed the commucrats for what they really are...a s s h a t s. Stock market soared to 21K next day. pelosi is a mental case......America will turn on the dems next year......watch and see. Gop will have 60+ in the Senate.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    WTF Are you talking about, his speech did none of that in fact if it was anything it was softer than what most people thought it would be. You have been sold and just don't know it yet.
    I don't know what channel you watched be he most certainly said we will continue to
    drain the swamp . Maybe ( CNN ) who reports the distorted truth . They will keep you
    blinded from the truth .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I don't know what channel you watched be he most certainly said we will continue to
    drain the swamp . Maybe ( CNN ) who reports the distorted truth . They will keep you
    blinded from the truth .
    I'm curious what will he do you convience you he has drained the swamp? I'm not saying he will or won't just curious as to what you think

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    It was a fantastic speech...no teleprompter I might add. It exposed the commucrats for what they really are...a s s h a t s. Stock market soared to 21K next day. pelosi is a mental case......America will turn on the dems next year......watch and see. Gop will have 60+ in the Senate.
    Now you wouldn't be lying about no Telepromter would you lol

Sorry crewguy but, he read from a telepromter. They all do now.

Hmmm. Thought I saw one.

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday indicated for the second time that he believes it is possible that the current wave of anti-Semitic incidents could be "false flags" - perpetrated by the left or by Jews themselves in order to make his administration and supporters look bad

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.774...B80F8467A761D4

GOP are crazy bastards too. Screw them. We need more non politicans in office
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-02-2017 at 11:27 AM.

I looked for it....I saw no teleprompter.

Cool

I'm curious what will he do you convience you he has drained the swamp? I'm not saying he will or won't just curious as to what you think
    The government is so big, I would say half of the of the place has so many staff
    that they are falling all over each other, because they pass it on. And sure because they
    are lazy sorry fuk in azzes . The average business can't afford that kind of help. So many retirements ,
    complete coverage for health care ,nice nice places to work . And we have to take what we can get or use because of overhead. They don't worry about over head . Because we pay for it . it dose not
    matter what it cost to them because we pay for it . So when he says drain the swamp , I don't care
    where he stars because government is way way to big .

Really... you Mr. All Knowing? lol... there was an almost two min ovation for Mrs. Owens and most Dems sat through it. How can you be disrespectful to the military and be in a public office?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

It exposed the commucrats for what they really are...a s s h a t s. pelosi is a mental case......America will turn on the dems next year......watch and see. Gop will have 60+ in the Senate.
    Exactly ^^^^ hopefully some (most) will be put in jail when everything comes out

Looked like this.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    looked like this.
    but that is not the speech from the other night ................ Just saying !

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ence/98555910/

You can see the screens in this video
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-02-2017 at 01:29 PM.