Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nice cut n paste from Wikipedia. Just shows you really don't know what you're talking about.

Have a great evening.

The cut and paste was on purpose dillrod... so you'd know I at least looked it up to be sure I was right, and I was.....

Do you even know what laissez faire means? WITHOUT looking it up? lol

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily call his Cabinet corrupt, but you gotta scratch your head and wonder how so many people buying this idea that Trump is changing things in Washington. All I see is a cabinet of the 1%ers of America and I see nothing that would make me think any of them are the least bit aware or concerned with the welfare of the other 99%.

I just see a whole gaggle of trickle down economic guys who believe that if people like them get extravagantly richer, the rest of the country benefits in some way.

Which, as Robert Reich, a senior economist in the Bill Clinton administration stated, is true.

I heard him do a presentation and he basically put it to the audience at the very beginning of his speech, would you embrace an economic strategy that benefitted the poorest by 5% if it meant the wealthiest benefitted by 80%? And the audience overwhelmingly voted "NO."

Then he said to them hang on a minute, you mean you would deny the poorest Americans a real increase in their overall wealth and prosperity of 5% and make them stay where they are if the richest got an 80% increase in their wealth too? Really? You would give the poor NOTHING before you would allow the wealthy to benefit greatly? Are you serious?

It was pretty interesting commentary from a "lefty liberal" economist. But he made a good point, that yes, Trickle Down does help the poorest by some measurable margin, but it does help the wealthiest disproporationately.

But apparently thats the only deal in town, because that is exactly what Trump has populated his cabinet with. People who believe they should reap the most rewards or our society and economic system, and as long as the middle class and poor get some crumbs, that's fair.

So a 1%er is automatically someone with intentions of capital gains over the good of the nation? Sorry but I say you are dead wrong, once again. If not then why are the globalists up in arms over this administration? How dare Trump stop cheap labor from entering the nation, let alone the fact that they are mainly uneducated, druggies, and even terrorists to be.

I wouldn't necessarily call his Cabinet corrupt, but you gotta scratch your head and wonder how so many people buying this idea that Trump is changing things in Washington. All I see is a cabinet of the 1%ers of America and I see nothing that would make me think any of them are the least bit aware or concerned with the welfare of the other 99%.

I just see a whole gaggle of trickle down economic guys who believe that if people like them get extravagantly richer, the rest of the country benefits in some way.

Which, as Robert Reich, a senior economist in the Bill Clinton administration stated, is true.

I heard him do a presentation and he basically put it to the audience at the very beginning of his speech, would you embrace an economic strategy that benefitted the poorest by 5% if it meant the wealthiest benefitted by 80%? And the audience overwhelmingly voted "NO."

Then he said to them hang on a minute, you mean you would deny the poorest Americans a real increase in their overall wealth and prosperity of 5% and make them stay where they are if the richest got an 80% increase in their wealth too? Really? You would give the poor NOTHING before you would allow the wealthy to benefit greatly? Are you serious?

It was pretty interesting commentary from a "lefty liberal" economist. But he made a good point, that yes, Trickle Down does help the poorest by some measurable margin, but it does help the wealthiest disproporationately.

But apparently thats the only deal in town, because that is exactly what Trump has populated his cabinet with. People who believe they should reap the most rewards or our society and economic system, and as long as the middle class and poor get some crumbs, that's fair.
    Robert Reich, yet another one of your Communist heros!!! Way to go teenie.Keep showing us your far leftist insanity!!

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/0...secretl/185900

Do you even know what laissez faire means? WITHOUT looking it up? lol
    Oh, so you want to PLAY smartest guy in the room? Why is it every liberal on the planet THINKS they are the smartest guy in the room all the time?

And the answer is yes, BUT I look it up to make sure I'm correct in my assumption, and I was and your wrong....again.... let the ya buts begin.....

You can't talk your way out, you know I am right... we have been trickle down for about our entire economic life..... true trickle down not communist trickle down....
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 03-04-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Oh, so you want to PLAY smartest guy in the room? Why is it every liberal on the planet THINKS they are the smartest guy in the room all the time?

And the answer is yes, BUT I look it up to make sure I'm correct in my assumption, and I was and your wrong....again.... let the ya buts begin.....

You can't talk your way out, you know I am right... we have been trickle down for about our entire economic life..... true trickle down not communist trickle down....
    Are you so sure it's not communist trickle down because you guys are pretty tight with Russia. You know with all these talks with the Russia and all lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Are you so sure it's not communist trickle down because you guys are pretty tight with Russia. You know with all these talks with the Russia and all lol
    Spoken like a true liberal democrat. What about your ex-potus who gave Iran 1.5 BILLION U.S. cash dollars to our enemy without congressional approval? Kid your not brainwashed, your brain dead if you can't see the corrupt democrat Soros party. Look up Adolf Hitler quotes and you will see your Democrat party agenda

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Spoken like a true liberal democrat. What about your ex-potus who gave Iran 1.5 BILLION U.S. cash dollars to our enemy without congressional approval? Kid your not brainwashed, your brain dead if you can't see the corrupt democrat Soros party. Look up Adolf Hitler quotes and you will see your Democrat party agenda
    I will you props, at least you didn't deny all the lies by the Trump administartion about Russia.

look up Adolf Hitler and you will see some simalarties to TRUMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Robert Reich, yet another one of your Communist heros!!! Way to go teenie.Keep showing us your far leftist insanity!!

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/0...secretl/185900
    So Clayton is that source(media matters) a legit source?

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...he-government/

Both parties are garbage controlled by the Trilateral Commission and the CFR.

Last edited by balljoint; 03-04-2017 at 09:55 AM.

btt...........

btt.........