Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Corrupt News Medias Won't Report Any Good That Trump Admin. does.

EPIC: Trump Admin Has Already Arrested 1500 Child Sex Traffickers — Compared to a Pathetic 400 in 2014
    Posted on March 1, 2017
    SHARES
    ShareTweetPlus
    The MSM certainly failed to report on this during their daily broadcasts. This is news worthy of being cycled over and over again, for a month. Child sex trafficking is a global epidemic and an unspeakable evil.

It is refreshing to have a president who realizes this and is kicking ass in the fight against it. Keep up the great work!

By Liz Crokin
    Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?
    As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:
    “Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty.”
    My suspicions were confirmed on Feb. 23 when Trump gave a press conference from the White House addressing how human trafficking is a “dire problem” domestically and internationally. He gave further confirmation when he said: “Dedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know — it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks.”
    Trump’s press conference was barely a blip in the mainstream media and the massive arrests have been almost completely ignored by the MSM altogether.

Who is Liz Crokin and why should I trust her reporting?

(hint.... I already know who she is. Maybe you should do a little checking too. But hey, you believe who you want to believe.)

Theres gonna be more arrest. Dont have solid proof but either the big dogs in msm or the FCC are part of it. Thats why you dont hear nothing about it
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Maybe this is why. Its a little long but good piece. Plus scroll down theres more on pizzagate etc.... http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...te-fake-news/#
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Media credibility down to about 12% and that would be mostly the libs. The more they trash Trump the more support his adm will get. That is how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post

(hint.... I already know who she is. Maybe you should do a little checking too. But hey, you believe who you want to believe.)
    No, you believe who you want to believe. So is the article not true? Fly your best retraction ace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post

OK, I read up on her, what's your problem with her? She is an advocate speaking out against Child sex trafficking.... how could even you, a liberal, have a problem with that? Unless you think maybe a big time Democrat is going to get his hump busted....

Just curious, did they mention Milo Yiannopoulus anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Are you a follower of Milo?

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    No just you.

So since dumpty became president fbi all of a sudden can find these people ?????? As normal dumpty taking credit for something he didn't do...

Quote Originally Posted by Racer111 View Post
    So since dumpty became president fbi all of a sudden can find these people ?????? As normal dumpty taking credit for something he didn't do...
    Makes you wonder where was Obama and his crew to do this? Maybe they were keeping it hid for their own reasons

I heard Trump was spreading fake news today lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I heard Trump was spreading fake news today lol
    Pray tell, what was the news?

Clayton is media matters a legit source? I see you used it as one.

Default Obama illegally robbed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to fund Obamacare scheme

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Clayton is media matters a legit source? I see you used it as one.
    He!! No they are not legit. If I used them then they either made a rare truth or I made an error.

I checked my recent posts and don't see that I did. Maybe someone else did it??? Or you are trying to pull legs?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-07-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He!! No they are not legit. If I used them then they either made a rare truth or I made an error.
    Oh I get it now when it fits your agenda then its the truth. If I use that site then its a lie cause it doesn't fit your agenda. You have done this several time with some sites I use. The sites are good when you used them but bad when I use them. It just shows how much of a hypocrite you really are. Nothing but a know it all !!

Note to all other posters please take note that Clayton Wetter uses the same sites I use. So the next time he tries to discredit the sites I use remember he uses the same sites.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-05-2017 at 07:25 AM.

This is one of the reason celebs are acting like they are. They dont want to be caught... http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...ut-pedophilia/