Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Trump or any president has anything to do with more human traffic being got its the fbi give those people the credit for doing a good job

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Oh I get it now when it fits your agenda then its the truth. If I use that site then its a lie cause it doesn't fit your agenda. You have done this several time with some sites I use. The sites are good when you used them but bad when I use them. It just shows how much of a hypocrite you really are. Nothing but a know it all !!

Note to all other posters please take note that Clayton Wetter uses the same sites I use. So the next time he tries to discredit the sites I use remember he uses the same sites.
    You sure fit the twisted liberals agenda, with that nonsense. Please show where I used media matters,instead of condemning me with a BS gotcha attempt.

And I don't use any of the sites that you use. I am smarter than that fools work.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-05-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer111 View Post
    Trump or any president has anything to do with more human traffic being got its the fbi give those people the credit for doing a good job
    Where have you been the last century. The FBI has been divided and corrupt for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You sure fit the twisted liberals agenda, with that nonsense. Please show where I used media matters,instead of condemning me with a BS gotcha attempt.

And I don't use any of the sites that you use. I am smarter than that fools work.
    LOL Caught you with your pants down and now I see you removed your post. You have used several sites that I have used. I'm just calling you out for it this time.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-05-2017 at 08:30 PM.

LOL Caught you with your pants down and now I see you removed your post. You have used several sites that I have used. I'm just calling you out for it this time.
    I think Clayton is working for Trump but, If he isn't he should be lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post

Clayton is always throwing $hit and see what sticks. Just like Trump indicating Obama wire tapping him. We wants to see if that stick instead of the Russian problem he has. Clayton theory came true the Russian are coming. The only problem it wasn't a democrat that bought them. It was a republican. Now the Russian are going to be better than sliced bread according to Clayton.
    There is even a rumor that the keystone pipeline will use Russian materials. Make Russia great again!

No I DID NOT remove any posts. Now you are obviously playing a dishonest game. You said I used media matters for some reason when it appears I didn't use them at all. SO you were just mistaken or made it upon purpose.

I did not delete any post like you claim.

Nope my pants are up and you are just still bent over looking for something in a dark smelly place.

No I DID NOT remove any posts. Now you are obviously playing a dishonest game. You said I used media matters for some reason when it appears I didn't use them at all. SO you were just mistaken or made it upon purpose.

I did not delete any post like you claim.

Nope my pants are up and you are just still bent over looking for something in a dark smelly place.
    I think everybody who read your post before you deleted know who the dishonest person is.

I think everybody who read your post before you deleted know who the dishonest person is.
    crickets are chirping on that, while you shimmy around your basement with YOUR pants and shorts around your ankles. Someday you are finally going to trip, you little lemming you!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-06-2017 at 06:48 PM.

I'm just working for the truth and the facts. And those are clear.

YEP!!!! They sure do,and that person is you, excluding your two buddies on here that hang on tight to your ankles while you drag them through manure piles. lol

YEP!!!! They sure do,and that person is you, excluding your two buddies on here that hang on tight to your ankles while you drag them through manure piles. lol

Why did you delete the post lmao!!!!!!

talk about manure piles, I think you fell in one lol

Now, enough nonsense and back to the important realities.

The Democrats are still using the mainstream media to try to distract the American people from this horrible crime, refusing to let up on the Russian allegations and other Trump rumors. Just how stupid do they think we are?

This latest Obama scandal has been an eye-opener to those previously opposed to Trump. Those who previously had never considered supporting Trump have taken this unethical Obama spying as a huge wake-up call. Deniers are finally seeing Obama for what he truly is. Do your worst, Media: you can’t stop Americans’ eyes from opening to what’s really going on.

Obama and his lackeys have been trying to undermine Trump and his Administration at every turn, but this seals the deal — these career politicians need to be put in their place once and for all.

Haha... working...

Hes already made it clear he cant afford medical, he aint working no place but maybe donating plasma and thats a reach cus hed have to afford a car to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Haha... working...

Hes already made it clear he cant afford medical, he aint working no place but maybe donating plasma and thats a reach cus hed have to afford a car to get there.

He did something similar to what Hillary did. He got busted by ss12 so, he deleted his post so no one could see it lmao!!!!! email, a post what's the difference. lol........

Quote Originally Posted by stock yard driver View Post
    Haha... working...

Since I'm on your ignore and can't see what I'm posting, I'll just post your picture.It's worth a thousand words. lolololol

Hi folks! It's me, silly ole stock yard driver. And yes I'm as goofy as I look! hahahahaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-07-2017 at 08:53 PM.

He did something similar to what Hillary did. He got busted by ss12 so, he deleted his post so no one could see it lmao!!!!! email, a post what's the difference. lol........
    I deleted no posts or threads.Not a single one. You side with people that distort and lie. Much shame to you. Thought you were better than that. Now even your honesty is lacking to boot.

I deleted no posts or threads.Not a single one. You side with people that distort and lie. Much shame to you. Thought you were better than that. Now even your honesty is lacking to boot.
    I will have to wait and see what ss12 has to say about this lol !!!

I will have to wait and see what ss12 has to say about this lol !!!
    Kid Clayton did delete the post. Go to post 15 is where I asked him if mediamatters.com was a legit source. He post and article where he used mediamatters.com prior to that post. Why would I pick that source and ask him about if I didn't see that he had used it? This just shows what morals he really has.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-07-2017 at 06:26 PM.

For the last time I did NOT delete any posts. The only source I used on this thread is on post #1. If you are not sure you should not accuse. Maybe you made it up about media matters, that's most likely what happened. Don't accuse people without proof. Or is that okay in your liberalized mind? You support dishonest people therefore you must be the same.