Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    And all America, but you snowflakes, say.....THANK YOU!
    Do you even know what snowflake means and no not the dilcate white crystal that falls in the winter?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I think everyone understands this happens but, none of these people lied about it like Flynn and Sessions.I only bring this up because are suppose to be more ethical but, I guess not but, I already knew that lol
    So McCaskill lying yesterday to the PUBLIC doesnt count???...the Democrat way... lol As I said before its ok for Dems but not for anyone else... PITIFUL!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crash 4 View Post
    how many on this list are accused of colluding with the russians to rig an american election?any true red-blooded american would think that this is a criminal act. I guess we have a bunch of ruskies on this site. Eh....comrade?
    will you please get over that america has f!&king spoken!!! Move on. We have better things to do than kicking a dam dead dog!!!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Do you even know what snowflake means and no not the dilcate white crystal that falls in the winter?
    Yea its someone who cant take no for answer. Whines and cries when they cant get their way. And waiting on their participation trophy to put in their bedroom at their parents house.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yea its someone who cant take no for answer. Whines and cries when they cant get their way. And waiting on their participation trophy to put in their bedroom at their parents house.
    So then would you say you guys where nothing but a bunch of snowflakes for the last 8 years, wait a minute that's exactly what your saying. So how's it feel to be a snowflake lol

Heard a lot of whining and crying for 8 years and heard you guys had real difficult time taking no for an answer.

so, where is your trophy sitting in your bedroom at your parents house. On a shelf, dresser, in the closet. lol

Actually kid I just started talking politics on here around October. Not sure who/what your talking about bud... lol Must be more of that fake news you love..lol Obtw all my trophys are winning trophys...Im not in that decade that crap started. Lol
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 03-04-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    But see, that really isn't a true statement if the Russians were meddling in our election.

IF the Comey thing had never happened, IF Sessions had not met with the Russian Ambassador while being in the Trump campaign before the election, IF there was no evidence of Russian hacking the DNC, IF there was no evidence showing Trump has deep financial and personal ties with his Russian gangster business ties, then you could definitely say "Clinton Lost Fair and Square, GET OVER IT."

But there are some huge question marks over whether that really is the case. I could care less Clinton lost, big deal. You run, you win some, you lose some. Less than half the country wanted her, the coasts were for her, the rural middle country dwellers wanted the con man from New York. Big deal, who cares. So she wins the popular vote by over 10 million, the whole thing turned on less than 100,000 voters in three key states, they go Clinton's way, we have another Clinton to deal with in the White House. Big deal.

But it is a big deal if another country, particularly as Trey Gowdy has said Russia, an ENEMY of the US, meddled in the election and affected the outcome to a candidate they thought favorable to their interests.

THAT is a BIG DEAL, Duane. And I can't believe you really care more about your guy being in office more than you care about the integrity of our nation and protecting it from foreign meddling in our elections.

Some Patriotic American you are.

Your brain dead, I swear.... the Russians have been meddling in our elections since 1920, whats that about 96 years? Just like we meddle in their elections.... I explained my self quit clearly, never said they weren't the enemy, you said that.... there isn't anything, no proof that the Russian collaboration at all with the trump campaign or Trump... Now if you would care to chat about collaboration, maybe we need to discuss Hillary giving 20% or our uranium to Russia and then the Clinton foundation receiving over 130 million dollars in donations from Russia and Russia gives ole Bill 500 K for a speaking fee... you wanna talk about collaboration?

And just like that, your not the smartest guy in the room again.....

Ya know what's really funny, you guys are screwed for a minimum for 16 years, 8 from Trump and 8 from Pence..... and I can almost guarantee it ... that's what makes me smile every morning I get up and I pray to God that He allows me to live that long so I can get up every morning and chuckle my butt off at guys like you... and the really funny part, almost every Democrat knows I right.... cause you guys got no body, not a soul in the wings..... Pelosi, Shumma, Ellison, Feinstein, Waters, LOL I can go on for ever!!!!
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 03-04-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Actually kid I just started talking politics on here around October. Not sure who/what your talking about bud... lol Must be more of that fake news you love..lol Obtw all my trophys are winning trophys...Im not in that decade that crap started. Lol

No fake news here. Did you whine and fuss about Obama then guess what your a snowflake. lol

Trump not going no where or nor will he get impeached. Wish all you libtards get out the United States with your unlogically brain process.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Your brain dead, I swear.... the Russians have been meddling in our elections since 1920, whats that about 96 years? Just like we meddle in their elections.... I explained my self quit clearly, never said they weren't the enemy, you said that.... there isn't anything, no proof that the Russian collaboration at all with the trump campaign or Trump... Now if you would care to chat about collaboration, maybe we need to discuss Hillary giving 20% or our uranium to Russia and then the Clinton foundation receiving over 130 million dollars in donations from Russia and Russia gives ole Bill 500 K for a speaking fee... you wanna talk about collaboration?

And just like that, your not the smartest guy in the room again.....

Ya know what's really funny, you guys are screwed for a minimum for 16 years, 8 from Trump and 8 from Pence..... and I can almost guarantee it ... that's what makes me smile every morning I get up and I pray to God that He allows me to live that long so I can get up every morning and chuckle my butt off at guys like you... and the really funny part, almost every Democrat knows I right.... cause you guys got no body, not a soul in the wings..... Pelosi, Shumma, Ellison, Feinstein, Waters, LOL I can go on for ever!!!!
    The Dems need to face the music they lost because of their candidate. The candidate was flawed and that's the bottom line and people wanted a change.

I will admit those names you mentioned, your right they don't have a snowball in hell a chance of winning the Presidency but, that doesn't mean the Democratic party doesn't have future stars that can.

Dem party is not going win anything in the near future. Ergo, I am not worried about years down the road. Dem party ran their best candidate against Trump. What does that say? Dem needs to get their heads out of toilets, sodomy and killing unborn Children. I do not see that happening anytime soon.

The Dems need to face the music they lost because of their candidate. The candidate was flawed and that's the bottom line and people wanted a change.

I will admit those names you mentioned, your right they don't have a snowball in hell a chance of winning the Presidency but, that doesn't mean the Democratic party doesn't have future stars that can.
    Kid, name a "future star" of the Democrat party.... I don't think you can....

Boy you know Mud I wish I could predict the future lol

There's Jesse, Al, Charley, and now Corey.......welllllll, maybe not!

Its gonna be a lonnnnngggggg 16 years for all the libs!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yea its all those that mom and daddy had to wipe their little azzs . And now their
    all grown up going to college , and mom and daddy cant wipe their azzs anymore .
    So now they do what they did when they were home all cuddled up with their blanky .
    And somebody go get their nook . cry cry cry cry cry .

Quote Originally Posted by bullslinger47 View Post

Careful muddy ol' buddy. If you point out how happy tnie weenie's despair, consternation and bitterness over the election of the Trumpster makes you he will mercilessly cut you down to size! His virulent admonishment will include your post count and he may initiate a whole thread to you and the hatred he perceives you have for him. Take it from someone who has experienced the relentless "wrath of tnie'!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    There's Jesse, Al, Charley, and now Corey.......welllllll, maybe not!

Its gonna be a lonnnnngggggg 16 years for all the libs!
    lets hops so, that means we have massive jobs coming back, Healthcare will be great and affordable for everyone. No more Abortions, no more Drugs, Education thriving, Other countries loving us, Imagration once and for taken care of, Unions gone, Wages at all time high and so far the stock market likes what it see's so, yeah lets hope so.

There are Future stars in the Democratic party. I remember oh about what 9 or 10 years ago one night when Obama did his speech at the Democratic convention and they said a star has been borned and guess what the rest is history and you want to talk about snowflakes they came out of the wood work so, you never know who might emerge form the party and become that person again.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-04-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Obama a star......... now that is a stretch

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Obama a star......... now that is a stretch

oh that's right not a star my bad but, a future President lol

oh that's right not a star my bad but, a future President lol
    "president".....whatever you got to tell yourself!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!