Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dude, there's a thread for that now, please go ahead and post your insults there.

By the way, we know you're his biggest fan, but you guys come off to mature adults like little kids flicking their buggers at people. While you think you're amusing as all get out, the truth is your parents did a pretty crappy job teaching you how to behave.

It's ok. Not everyone got a good start in life and was taught how to behave among mature adults, how to have a mature conversation etc.

But hey, you guys now have a thread devoted to letting your post your insults toward me, so please, fire away.

Keep posing, you're winning!

The Dems have no ideas and no power. All they got is to push the Russia and the Trump administrated are calibrating agenda. So i say to them keep going, while Trump fixes some of this mess from eight years of real Gov corruption. I got news for the Libs. Not enough people care about your Russian ranting to get you any more seats. But you libs just keep pushing it and Dem base will love it. Dem base loves everyone of you liberal idiots. A big LOL
    Oh yeah I forgot. Mid term elections are not on the radar of entitlement class so the Trump adm will have four years to fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    For some folks it's going to be a looooooong 4 to 8 years. LOLOL!!
    Especially if people start going to jail for this Coup perpetrated by the Communist/Democrat party leader in the shadows, Barack Insane Obummer!!!

Who by the way is the one collaborating with the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Especially if people start going to jail for this Coup perpetrated by the Communist/Democrat party leader in the shadows, Barack Insane Obummer!!!

The sorriest piece of sh!t ever to land on these shores . and shummer , pe lousey
    they are dying in the house . You watch the next election . So many people who did not
    vote say they will come 2018 . If you thought they were done now wait till then .

Good one there wetter, like the diversion. You should be a politician you fit the bill lmao!!!

The people who voted who have a good common since , can now see how they truly are . no matter
    who they voted for , it is truly sickening . So obvious they do not want to help anything that is for the people .
    Not even give it a chance without compromise , listen and try , straight to media to cry foul . if
    that don't show the plain resistance i don't know what does . That's there moto resist at all cost . and we are
    the ones it will cost .

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Trump for starters. You can already see he hates the job.

People say "impeach him," I say why bother? He'll quit on his own soon enough.

I see nothing indicating he hates the job. but please do continue to pretend you are a MSNBC hit piece.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Good one there wetter, like the diversion. You should be a politician you fit the bill lmao!!!
    Diversion? No, it's enlightenment to the truth. Honesty over political, totally. You're not following reality once again, due to lack of education with an open mind as usual. You're not going to graduate anytime soon.How does it feel to get up and go to your sixth grade classroom year after year??? Jethro!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-03-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Diversion? No, it's enlightenment to the truth. Honesty over political, totally. You're not following reality once again, due to lack of education with an open mind as usual. You're not going to graduate anytime soon.How does it feel to get up and go to your sixth grade classroom year after year??? Jethro!!!
    No that was a classic diversion by none other then Wetter!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No that was a classic diversion by none other then Wetter!!!!
    I'll play along with that. Yep I admit diverting fake news into the real news.

I'll play along with that. Yep I admit diverting fake news into the real news.

Flynn nope Mr. President I didn't talk to the Russians
    Session nope Mr. President I didn't talk to the Russians
    Kushner nope Daddy I didn't talk to the Russians

Flynn well Mr President I lied I did talk to the Russians
    Session well Mr. President I lied I did talk to thge Russians
    Kushner well daddy I lied I did talk to the Russians

Mr. President I just wanted to tell you guys thanks for talking to the Russians I think it worked lmao!!!!!

Here's a List of Democrats Who Also Met With The Russian Ambassador
    Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich |Posted: Mar 03, 2017 3:20 PM Share (4K) Tweet

As Democrats refuse to back away from calls for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign over meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last year, their hypocrisy levels are rising at an exponential rate.

Here is a list of Democrats who also recently met with Kislyak:

1. Senior Obama advisor John Holdren

2. Senator Claire McCaskill

3. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

4. Former Senator Mary Landrieu

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

6. Senator Dianne Feinstein

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

9. Senator Maria Cantwell

10. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

11. Etc.
    Earlier this week, Kislyak sat with Democrats during President Trump's first address to a joint session of Congress.

According to official visitor logs, Kislyak visited the White House 22 times during President Obama's tenure.

Finally, here's Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer with Russian President Vladimir Putin:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!
    12:54 PM - 3 Mar 2017
    36,115 36,115 Retweets 91,473 91,473 likes
    As a Senator, Democrat or Republican, meeting with ambassadors from all kinds of countries is in the job description.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-03-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Food for a starved brain!!!!

Russian Ambassador Visited Obama White House Nearly Two Dozen Times
    Leah Barkoukis Leah Barkoukis |Posted: Mar 03, 2017 2:30 PM Share (930) Tweet
    Russian Ambassador Visited Obama White House Nearly Two Dozen Times
    The Russian ambassador who met with then-Sen. Jeff Sessions also happened to be a recurring guest at the Obama White House.

In fact, Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, whose interactions with Sessions have led Democrats to call for the attorney general’s resignation, visited the White House 22 times, and even as recently as September 2016.

Kislyak had a meeting with John Holdren, one of Obama's senior advisers, as well as Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev, and Sergey Sarazhinskiy.
    Kislyak met with National Security Council senior official Gary Samore on weapons of mass destruction four times during Obama's first term. The ambassador also meet three times with Obama's senior adviser Robert Malley on defeating the Islamic State (IS). Kislyak also paid the visitor's office four visits.
    Kislyak is listed an additional 12 times among other visitors for events like "holiday open houses" or "diplomatic corps reception."
    The logs were released by the Obama White House as a push for transparency in his administration.

Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich |Posted: Mar 03, 2017 3:20 PM Share (4K) Tweet
    As Democrats refuse to back away from calls for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign over meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last year, their hypocrisy levels are rising at an exponential rate.

1. Senior Obama advisor John Holdren

2. Senator Claire McCaskill

3. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

4. Former Senator Mary Landrieu

5.Senator Amy Klobuchar

6. Senator Dianne Feinstein

7. Senator Jack Reed

8. Senator Bob Casey

9. Senator Maria Cantwell

10. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

11. Etc.
    Earlier this week, Kislyak sat with Democrats during President Trump's first address to a joint session of Congress.

According to official visitor logs, Kislyak visited the White House 22 times during President Obama's tenure.

Finally, here's Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer with Russian President Vladimir Putin:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!
    12:54 PM - 3 Mar 2017
    36,115 36,115 Retweets 91,473 91,473 likes
    As a Senator, Democrat or Republican, meeting with ambassadors from all kinds of countries is in the job description.
    I think everyone understands this happens but, none of these people lied about it like Flynn and Sessions.

I only bring this up because are suppose to be more ethical but, I guess not but, I already knew that lol

How many on this list are accused of colluding with the Russians to rig an American election?

Any true red-blooded American would think that this is a criminal act. I guess we have a bunch of Ruskies on this site. eh....comrade?

I think Hilary is a Dumb B....I....T.....C....H but......... I still would love to see Trump dumpster diving for food for the rest of his life

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie weinie View Post
    Dude, there's a thread for that now, please go ahead and post your insults there.

By the way, we know you're his biggest fan, but you guys come off to mature adults like little kids flicking their buggers at people. While you think you're amusing as all get out, the truth is your parents did a pretty crappy job teaching you how to behave.

It's ok. Not everyone got a good start in life and was taught how to behave among mature adults, how to have a mature conversation etc.

But hey, you guys now have a thread devoted to letting your post your insults toward me, so please, fire away.

Keep posing, you're winning!
    "Posing"? LOL!

I love the sore loser stance. The bitterness is more entertaining with every post!! LOLOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Twinkle twinkle little czar(Trump) Putin put you where you are!
    And all America, but you snowflakes, say.....THANK YOU!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    And all America, but you snowflakes, say.....THANK YOU!
    What are saying there are more snowflakes then friutcakes lmao!!!