Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Official CIRF HATES t.nie thread

Since you are so obviously obsessed with me and taking potshots at me whenever I comment about stuff and not you, here is your thread.

Fire away, please. You can just keep adding insults here over and over again and I'll just keep laughing at your childish antics trying to get a rise out of me.

You're like that little loser kid throwing spitballs at the kids in front of him in schools. You can't be successful at anything so you just have to try to get the people who are to pay attention to you.

Well, you want my attention, you have it. An entire thread devoted to letting you take potshots at me.

Now, come on, give it your BEST shot. And keep posting over and over again too, gotta keep that count rising so you can "win" your little game you created for yourself.

Keep posting, you're winning!

Nice post teenie, now let's pile on people!!!! haahahahahahahaaha

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetter View Post
    nice post teenie, now let's pile on people!!!! Haahahahahahahaaha
    i think his name describes his manhood and his brain !

Poor lil Demeral always a victim
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie weenie View Post
    Since you are so obviously obsessed with me and taking potshots at me whenever I comment about stuff and not you, here is your thread.

Fire away, please. You can just keep adding insults here over and over again and I'll just keep laughing at your childish antics trying to get a rise out of me.

You're like that little loser kid throwing spitballs at the kids in front of him in schools. You can't be successful at anything so you just have to try to get the people who are to pay attention to you.

Well, you want my attention, you have it. An entire thread devoted to letting you take potshots at me.

Now, come on, give it your BEST shot. And keep posting over and over again too, gotta keep that count rising so you can "win" your little game you created for yourself.

Keep posting, you're winning!
    First you praise me because of my post count and now this. I am truly torn with mixed emotions. I am so sorry for occupying so much of your consciousness in such a negative way. At the same time I am also honored beyond words at how you honor poor lil' ol' me with a whole thread devoted exclusively to me. I am dern near speechless.

It is obvious that the successful campaign of one Donald J. Trump has caused you what appears to be an inordinate degree of mental consternation. But given the fact that this administration is going to be in power for the better part of the next four years I truly hope you allow those of us who are concerned with your psychological well being be of help and assistance to you through your time of trauma. NOT!!!

Bbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha ha!!

Bbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha ha!!

I concur!!!

Is it possible that the 4 user names above are the same person...

Since several are on your ignore list, how the he!! would you know. hahahhahahaaaa

Why not put everybody but three liberal whackos on your ignore list and be done with it???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Since several are on your ignore list, how the he!! would you know. hahahhahahaaaa Why not put everybody but three liberal whackos on your ignore list and be done with it???
    That's tellin em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very fine , INDEED !!!

I am once again honored beyond words.

If you block yourself from seeing my posts, if your signature and/or your posts are overtly detrimental and vengeful I have successfully pissed you off. In other words I've done exactly what I set out to do at some point.

Ahhhh. The sweet smell of success. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    is it possible that the 4 user names above are the same person...
    #clueless #idiot #baldheadedweasel.... Lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    i am once again honored beyond words.if you block yourself from seeing my posts, if your signature and/or your posts are overtly detrimental and vengeful i have successfully pissed you off. In other words i've done exactly what i set out to do at some point.ahhhh. The sweet smell of success. Lol!!
    lmfao lmfao^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    That's tellin em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very fine , INDEED !!!
    to dirtdobber cirf clayton wetter dirtman... since you were quoted I can reply. Id bet raceready is the same person also and will be added to the list.

I dont have to see any of your moronic posts to know they are stupid irrelevant drivel....

Just like I dont need to see the 4 morons posts, to know that all 4 of the morons posting are saying the same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) backing each other up... same as always.

When your posts are so stupid you have to have 3 other names minimum to carry on a conversation and back yourself up you know youve got a problem.....

I added raceready to the ignore list.. thanks for identifying yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by slow stock car driver View Post
    to dirtdobber cirf clayton wetter dirtman... since you were quoted I can reply. Id bet raceready is the same person also and will be added to the list.

I dont have to see any of your moronic posts to know they are stupid irrelevant drivel....

Just like I dont need to see the 4 morons posts, to know that all 4 of the morons posting are saying the same $hit backing each other up... same as always.

When your posts are so stupid you have to have 3 other names minimum to carry on a conversation and back yourself up you know youve got a problem.....
    How perfectly ironic. This genius swears up and down he has us blocked and then replies with complaints, vitriol and stupid irrelevant drivel about what he perceives as stupid irrelevant drivel! You're certainly not the quickest stock car driver, are you!

Bbbwwwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-08-2017 at 04:57 PM.

to dirtdobber cirf clayton wetter dirtman... since you were quoted I can reply. Id bet raceready is the same person also and will be added to the list.I dont have to see any of your moronic posts to know they are stupid irrelevant drivel....Just like I dont need to see the 4 morons posts, to know that all 4 of the morons posting are saying the same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) backing each other up... same as always.When your posts are so stupid you have to have 3 other names minimum to carry on a conversation and back yourself up you know youve got a problem.....
    Really? Are you going to start counting our post too? You and your sister T can take your shoes off so you can use your calculators #BHW

Receready...welcome to the intellectual side of this thread...lol

Quote Originally Posted by stock yard driver View Post
    to dirtdobber cirf clayton wetter dirtman... since you all posted I can reply. Id bet raceready is yet another of you guys that are on the right track.

I have to see all of your brilliant posts to know they are spot on true and correct....

Just like I need to see the 4 morons posts, myself included, to know that all 4 of the morons posting negatives to you guys posts are saying the same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) backing each other up... same as always.

When your posts are so true you have to have 3 other idiots trying to ruin your conversation and back themselves up, we know we have got a problem.....we are just being too stupid I admit.

Well thank you, most of us on here realize this and for once, thanks for being honest. You guys can give up anytime you know, and start all over since you are being well informed and enlightened!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-09-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stock yard driver View Post
    Soon you will have to put the whole world on ignore, you intolerant twit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Really? Are you going to start counting our post too? You and your sister T can take your shoes off so you can use your calculators #BHW
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Receready...welcome to the intellectual side of this thread...lol
    Well thank you, most of us on here realize this and for once, thanks for being honest. You guys can give up anytime you know, and start all over since you are being well informed and enlightened!!!
    Soon you will have to put the whole world on ignore, you intolerant twit!!!
    I thought since stock car driver can see the quotes I should quote all you morons so he can see your posts!! LOL!

Clay, what kind of nerve does this stock car driver guy have, anyway? He comes on a thread that my good friend tnie dedicated to ME, hijacks it and claims to have all of his arch enemies blocked and then keeps posting insults towards everyone. I think I should be the target of the insults, I'M the one being honored here, not him! LOLOL!!