Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Soon you will have to put the whole world on ignore, you intolerant twit!!!
    The whole world DOES have him on their ignore list. I dont because everybody needs a good laugh once in awhile...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I don't ignore roaches, I spray them then they go belly up!! hahhaahaha
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-08-2017 at 07:05 PM.

I don't ignore roaches, I spray them them they go belly up!! hahhaahaha
    .....or rats! Love to hear that trap go........SNNAAPPPPP!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    .....or rats! Love to hear that trap go........SNNAAPPPPP!
    Or that thump you hear when you hit that broad side of a buck or hog.. mmmm..sexy..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Receready...welcome to the intellectual side of this thread...lol
    LOLOL !!! Little does STOCK CAR DRIVER know that we are ON TO HIM !!! Who do we know that lives their life in DENIAL ?? You know, who are the people that always have the herd mentality? Who is it that refuses to see the reality that Mr. Donald Trump won the election? Liberals that's who !!! STOCK CAR DRIVER has proven time and time again with his past posts that he is a FLAMING LIBERAL !! Notice how he blasts everyone that has posted a positive comment about how well President Trump is doing and all of the positive things he is doing in the very short time that he has been in office? Stocky is a racist against everyone that doesn't agree with his political agenda. He acts as if the walls are closing in on him if too many people aren't in agreement with him. He needs to go to a room and knead some Pla-Doh and color with crayons until he accepts the FACT that the best man for the job wasn't a woman !!! According to his way of thinking everyone on this board that isn't a LIB is all of the same person! Pathetic !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    LOLOL !!! Little does STOCK CAR DRIVER know that we are ON TO HIM !!! Who do we know that lives their life in DENIAL ?? You know, who are the people that always have the herd mentality? Who is it that refuses to see the reality that Mr. Donald Trump won the election? Liberals that's who !!! STOCK CAR DRIVER has proven time and time again with his past posts that he is a FLAMING LIBERAL !! Notice how he blasts everyone that has posted a positive comment about how well President Trump is doing and all of the positive things he is doing in the very short time that he has been in office? Stocky is a racist against everyone that doesn't agree with his political agenda. He acts as if the walls are closing in on him if too many people aren't in agreement with him. He needs to go to a room and knead some Pla-Doh and color with crayons until he accepts the FACT that the best man for the job wasn't a woman !!! According to his way of thinking everyone on this board that isn't a LIB is all of the same person! Pathetic !
    Welcome to the rejected scd list of deplorables. The list seems to grow everyday, I am proud to be a member. WAIT A MINUTE:: I think Mr.Weasel is watching. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think he should find a busy street and play on it

Quote Originally Posted by stock yard driver View Post
    I added raceready to the ignore list.. thanks for identifying yourself.

Yesereebob !

btt...........