Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shots fired

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I'd love to see Fairbury and the PDC dump those bunch of incompetent knuckleheads.
    Be nice but I'm pretty sure woo sprints are coming to FALS in 2018. They didn't put up a new catch fence for the IRA.

I'm in charge of the Outlaws twitter feed. With your permission, I'd like to take some of your comments and make them our next tweet. Here's what I've come up with so far, tell me what you think:

"Our best driver left and now drives in another series. Their fourth best driver now leads our points chase."

I see this really boosting our image and fanbase. I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Be nice but I'm pretty sure woo sprints are coming to FALS in 2018. They didn't put up a new catch fence for the IRA.
    MOWA IRA 410 Sprints this October, I have no idea about 2018.

This could be a dumb question, but could Richards be eligible for LOLMDS rookie of the year? If so, you'd think guys like Boom wouldn't bother trying to run for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    MOWA IRA 410 Sprints this October, I have no idea about 2018.
    IRA in July as well I believe same night as kings royal. The show in October also has some non wings I think. I saw an interview where promoter said they have a huge event coming for 2018 and we know it can't be lucas so has to be the woo sprints.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Whats funny is in all your posts you got all the answers...... but to bad they arnt the right ones!!
    Since you weren't there.....shut up!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by SFrancisFan15 View Post
    Sprint guys only running WoO shows? Schatz has two All Star sprint wins this year.
    They have to have permission from WoO First before they can do it. The Platinum Members can not run a non WoO sanctioned event at a track on the WoO Schedule and can not run at a track with in so many miles of a Track that has a WoO event. Unless given permission by WoO (This might not be 100% correct but it is something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    They can't possibly have been that stupid to post that.

"Look, our guy won the minor league championship and now he's leading in the majors."
    Yet, we're all talking about that "minor" league series, instead of the "show."

Lucas added Richards and...?? Briggs, Gardner and lil O'neal, and they lost JD and Landers.

WoO added B-Shepp, Madden, and Moran.

It's early, but the early returns say the "minor" league got the better end of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post

Lucas added Richards and...?? Briggs, Gardner and lil O'neal, and they lost JD and Landers.

It's early, but the early returns say the "minor" league got the better end of the deal.
    I think you right, and if Richards keep eating them up... It will just prove Richards is the man...

I think mr. Cardirt0 is on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I don't care

I don't care
    It's too late...

It's too late...
    Can you explain to me now

There is a whole in the earth.

I don't care
    It's too late...
    Bored are we???
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

There is a whole in the earth.
    I,feel,like,more. You make the the water worm. I feel like more, tonight you make the water warm. Tonight I feel like more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post

Is Hudson O'Neal racing all the Lucas events?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Is Hudson O'Neal racing all the Lucas events?
    He's going to run several events throughout the year, not just Lucas. It sounded like he was doing a few pavement race, and possibly some open wheel dirt stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    This could be a dumb question, but could Richards be eligible for LOLMDS rookie of the year? If so, you'd think guys like Boom wouldn't bother trying to run for it.
    Richards is not eligible for rookie of the year he had 6 wins in 10 starts last year. And he has had several other Lucas wins before last season.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    They have to have permission from WoO First before they can do it. The Platinum Members can not run a non WoO sanctioned event at a track on the WoO Schedule and can not run at a track with in so many miles of a Track that has a WoO event. Unless given permission by WoO (This might not be 100% correct but it is something like that)
    The rule you are talking about is designed to keep other tracks from taking advantage. For example if Outlaws are running at Eldora (just an example) on Friday and Saturday. If you own a track within 50 miles. You could have a non sanctioned 410 sprints at your track on Sunday for $10,000 to win and get almost the whole series to show up without paying the sanction fees. So it's intention is to stop tracks from cherry picking their big name drivers without paying the series. This rule was a issue a few years back when the series split in half and some drivers were running national sprint league or whatever it was called. If I remember correctly it would dock points to any driver in the top 10 in points that ran a non outlaws race within 200 miles the day before or after a scheduled outlaws race. But it's more to keep tracks in line than drivers.
    Go Buckeyes!!!