Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shots fired

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Yet, we're all talking about that "minor" league series, instead of the "show."

Lucas added Richards and...?? Briggs, Gardner and lil O'neal, and they lost JD and Landers.

WoO added B-Shepp, Madden, and Moran.

It's early, but the early returns say the "minor" league got the better end of the deal.
    Unfortunately, WOO has no star power!

Any series with Bloomer and Richards is the "major league"! Those 2 will win 80% of the races!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Unfortunately, WOO has no star power!

Any series with Bloomer and Richards is the "major league"! Those 2 will win 80% of the races!
    Not gonna argue, Bloomer and Richards are the two main draws in the sport today, but a 3 way battle with B-Shepp, Madden, and Clanton will be fun to watch.

T-mac and O'Neal might make it interesting on the Lucas side, but I doubt it. Lucas better hope Richards doesn't stink it (points chase) up by winning a ton of races and leaving everyone in his dust.

Default Funny

WoO taking shots, but the series with the most draw and top drivers is Lucas. Your top driver left for Lucas.

Now I think it was an excellent business decision to win both series. And they have an excellent shot at it.

WoO I think will be more competitive, among more people. Lucas, I think it's going to be two drivers, Josh and Scott. I don't think Josh will stink it up, but if Bloomer doesn't get his circus running correctly, it's possible. As unorganized as they are, to run as well as they do, is nuts. But Josh is right there in talent, and a much more organized, professional program. So Bloomer better not be fukin off this year, or he will get beat easily. I hope it's competitive and will be happy with either winning as long as it's done cleanly and a close race.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Lucas Oil got WoO best driver and as of now he is leading the Lucas point and what BShep finish last year in points like 3rd or 4th, what I'm saying is WoO fuses to much about everything it's a shame when you go to the World 100 race you can't even see Bloomer, Owens, Satterlee BShep WoO needs to get there head out of there butts because really them races isn't much with them drivers

Well, look who's back
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    WoO taking shots, but the series with the most draw and top drivers is Lucas. Your top driver left for Lucas.

Now I think it was an excellent business decision to win both series. And they have an excellent shot at it.

WoO I think will be more competitive, among more people. Lucas, I think it's going to be two drivers, Josh and Scott. I don't think Josh will stink it up, but if Bloomer doesn't get his circus running correctly, it's possible. As unorganized as they are, to run as well as they do, is nuts. But Josh is right there in talent, and a much more organized, professional program. So Bloomer better not be fukin off this year, or he will get beat easily. I hope it's competitive and will be happy with either winning as long as it's done cleanly and a close race.
    Sometimes i think Bloom dont care no more on what people think ..Its not that he cant run fast ..He can and will prove it when he wants...I think I know how he feels you get to a point in life were you just say what the f--- you know what i mean....Were Josh is in that I am the World and He is....This could Hurt Lucas more then it being more even at the WoO