Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    No worries. You and I are the only real people on here. The rest are trolls who specialize in meaningless babble and sidetracking pertinent discussions.

Obama clearly did not expect Trump to win. With Clinton in this would have never received any attention.

Remember Michelle Obama's scowling demeanor towards Hillary at the Inauguration. Makes sense now.

This is huge. Way bigger than Watergate. Obama is screwed! Theyve been getting away with this crap for too long...and see ya later judges!
    you can add me to your list , that makes three of us.............

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Kid, I kinda' know your slant on national politics and I also know you are a fair-minded guy for the most part (yeesh! I can't believe I just said that! LOL!). But, I find it hard to believe that you really are buying into any theory that allows for a snow balls' chance in hell that any kind of indictment will be delivered on hussein. There would be massive riots in every major city in America. Burn baby burn would be the rallying cry once again.

hussein is very nearly untouchable given the racial implications that would be in play. He knows that, too. We can believe what we will about hussein but he is a cold calculating guy. A Harvard Law professor is not a dumb cat.
    Criminals who escape justice get sloppy and this is precisely what happened. Obama has lived an extremely sheltered and protected life with no real world experience. Not street smart. He thinks he's invincible too.

Trump needs to make an example out of him and get his street cred respect.

Its gotta be a cover up for all the chit the Democrats were/are doing. From stealing money to pizzagate. Trying to cover their a$$es. Its all about to come undone and the world will know. The Dem party NWO ALL of it. Hope the world or at least this country can handle the truth.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Cant wait to see how all this unfolds. This should be good. Obamagate in the making I say lock them all up. I'm not surprised, Obama needs to lock up and soon.
    This ^^^^^ has to be a statement from someone using Kids name... cant be him saying this..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ask James Rosen if obama is above wiretapping his enemies..........

Id say the whole White House is bugged. Thats why Obama moved so close to it. Better reception.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Ask James Rosen if obama is above wiretapping his enemies..........
    The big thing is the FISA court denied his request.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    If Trump was communicating with Russia during the elections for their(Trump & Putin) best interest. I would hope there would be an investigation going on. Sounds like Obama(Are any other president Republican or Democrat) was just doing what was expected of him.
    How the h€ll is Obama doing what was 'expected' of him? What other out going President stuck around to sabotage the in coming President?

Criminals who escape justice get sloppy and this is precisely what happened. Obama has lived an extremely sheltered and protected life with no real world experience. Not street smart. He thinks he's invincible too.

Trump needs to make an example out of him and get his street cred respect.
    Ball, I'm not implying that you're the least bit incorrect when you say hussein broke the law. Coming from the cesspool of chitcago politics he's certainly more than capable of most anything. All I'm saying is there will have to be an iron clad, open and shut case against him to induce an indictment. There was no indictment of the rapist enabler & defender and there was some highly compelling evidence and circumstances in play in that deal. And, even if the case is airtight there will be tremendous unrest and repercussions as a result of a Trump Justice Department going after hussein. I believe the urban inbred's, especially those in the African American precincts, will wreak havoc in a way that will be highly disruptive, destructive and long lasting.

Kid, I kinda' know your slant on national politics and I also know you are a fair-minded guy for the most part (yeesh! I can't believe I just said that! LOL!). But, I find it hard to believe that you really are buying into any theory that allows for a snow balls' chance in hell that any kind of indictment will be delivered on hussein. There would be massive riots in every major city in America. Burn baby burn would be the rallying cry once again.

hussein is very nearly untouchable given the racial implications that would be in play. He knows that, too. We can believe what we will about hussein but he is a cold calculating guy. A Harvard Law professor is not a dumb cat.
    First I have to laugh so, allow me a moment, lmao!!!

That's why I have respect for you because ,you know dam well Obama is a smart guy. Now with that being said, I really don't know what to believe anymore and that my friend is the sadest part about our country and politics right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    First I have to laugh so, allow me a moment, lmao!!!

That's why I have respect for you because ,you know dam well Obama is a smart guy. Now with that being said, I really don't know what to believe anymore and that my friend is the sadest part about our country and politics right now.
    Kid, I'm with ya' 100%. The continued corruption of the mainstream media, social media and political internet publications on both sides of the equation all have no regard for what is true and what's not which only serves to exacerbate the deterioration the credibility of the information we're fed. I fear it will worsen before it gets any better, if it ever does get any better.

Kid, I'm with ya' 100%. The continued corruption of the mainstream media, social media and political internet publications on both sides of the equation all have no regard for what is true and what's not which only serves to exacerbate the deterioration the credibility of the information we're fed. I fear it will worsen before it gets any better, if it ever does get any better.
    I agree, It would be great if we could have just one news organization that would tell the truth. Not report on a story until they know the truth and not just be the first to report it. I'm so sick of hearing you heard it here first here and then we find it's not accurate. And yes your right its both sides.
    I wish for all of us it gets better but, I'm not sure it ever will.

Trump gave Obama and the crooked Dems a chance to play nice but now the the gloves are off. That thieving muslim Obama and the Clintons are done. They stole our country blind and divided it almost beyond repair. If the republican are truly united they can steamroll over the Dems at every turn. FBI Comey is dirty along with the NSA and CIA. Let's face facts the leaking of information is all on the NSA. Trump must purge these institutions of the left leaning ideology of Obama.

Obama may be indicted for the wire tap scandal
    Lt Col Tony Shaffer: "We are talking about the potential of indictments of a former sitting president and his staff.

Yep, This is worse than watergate by a long shot. Not to mention THE FOLLOWING JUDGES ARE TOAST!

The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
    And yes, the Clintons and corrupt judges were involved.
    IMPORTANT: WHEN THESE JUDGES GET FLUSHED, IGNORE THE MSM SPIN, THERE WAS A REASON!
    I do not usually post other people's work, but this is too well done and too important, this HAS TO go viral
    Obama could not get a wire tap on Trump legitimately, so he worked behind the scenes with an appeals court in secret. This is an expose' of the corrupted judges who made it possible to wiretap Trump, and is the source of the leaks. These judges need to HANG. This is FAR WORSE than Watergate.

The following was posted to a popular forum:

"All this info is on the internet...

You have to remember the acting attorney general for Obama pursued this and was turned down by the Fisa court which is a court of differing appointee's, appointed By Bush, Reagan, Carter, Obama and Bill clinton. So the non partisan committee turned down the request, so it goes to the appeal court which just happened to be all Clinton appointed judges, now we understand why he met with the attorney general on that plane in secret.

Denials of FISA applications by the FISC may be appealed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review. The Court of Review is a three judge panel. Since its creation, the court has come into session twice: in 2002 and 2008.

Who are these judges who approved the Fisa warrantAppeal on President Trump...

fisc.uscourts.gov

William C. Bryson, (Presiding)
    Biographical Directory of Federal Judges
    Bryson, William Curtis
    Born 1945 in Houston, TX

Federal Judicial Service:
    Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on June 22, 1994, to a seat vacated by Howard Thomas Markey. Confirmed by the Senate on September 28, 1994, and received commission on September 29, 1994. Assumed senior status on January 7, 2013.

Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2011-present; presiding judge, 2013-present
    Education:
    Harvard University, A.B., 1969
    University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1973

Professional Career:
    Law clerk, Hon. Henry J. Friendly, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1973-1974
    Law clerk, Hon. Thurgood Marshall, Supreme Court of the United States, 1974-1975
    Private practice, Washington, D.C., 1975-1978
    Assistant to the solicitor general, U.S. Department of Justice, 1978-1979
    Chief, Appellate Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1979-1982
    Special counsel, Organized Crime and Racketeering Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1982-1986
    Deputy solicitor general, U.S. Department of Justice, 1986-1994
    Deputy associate attorney general (acting associate attorney general), U.S. Department of Justice, 1994

Bryson www.fjc.gov

Jose A. Cabranes

Cabranes, Jose Alberto
    Born 1940 in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

Judge, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
    Nominated by Jimmy Carter on November 6, 1979, to a seat vacated by Jon O. Newman. Confirmed by the Senate on December 5, 1979, and received commission on December 10, 1979. Served as chief judge, 1992-1994. Service terminated on August 12, 1994, due to appointment to another judicial position.

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on May 24, 1994, to a seat vacated by Richard J. Cardamone. Confirmed by the Senate on August 9, 1994, and received commission on August 10, 1994.

Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2013-present

Education:
    Columbia University, A.B., 1961
    Yale Law School, J.D., 1965
    University of Cambridge, Queens` College, M.Litt., 1967

Professional Career:
    Supervisor in law, Queens' College, University of Cambridge, England, 1966-1967
    Private practice, New York City, 1967-1971
    Associate professor of law, Rutgers University School of Law, 1971-1973
    Special counsel, Gov. Rafael Hernandez Colon, Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., 1973-1975
    General counsel/director of government relations, Yale University, 1975-1979

Jose www.fjc.gov

Tallman, Richard C.

Tallman, Richard C.
    Born 1953 in Oakland, CA

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on October 20, 1999, to a seat vacated by Betty Binns Fletcher. Confirmed by the Senate on May 24, 2000, and received commission on May 25, 2000.

Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2014-present
    Education:
    University of Santa Clara (now Santa Clara University), B.Sc., 1975
    Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1978

Professional Career:
    Law clerk, Hon. Morell E. Sharp, U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1978-1979
    Trial attorney, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1979-1980
    Assistant U.S. attorney, Western District of Washington, 1980-1983
    Private practice, Seattle, Washington, 1983-2000
    Tallman - www.fjc.gov
    Could this be justice coming at last???

Those 3 FISC lawyers were all picked by the Trilateral Commission Brzezinski in 78-79.

I doubt justice will be served. 90% of these judges are bought.

Comey shut Trump down - there will be no wire tap prosecution
    From here they will back stab Trump and oust him, this now probably equals game over. Americans now get to witness a totally failed government that is so infiltrated and usurped that there is no way to take it back. Everyone in the conspiracy community warned this would happen, and now we all get to watch it happen.

Actually we are not seeing anything new with this, we are only seeing reality come out into the open after Trump forced it into the open. I quite frankly don't know what to say or do with this absent a properly directed civil war.

So where are we now? We are at:

1. The President can't overcome corruption in non-elected positions, the CIA and FBI out rank him and can simply shut him down. That is a serious crisis, unelected positions are supposed to have ZERO power, except for the supreme court. The only thing that made this reality is exactly what conspiracy theorists have said all along, now watch the results of zero action against it for decades unfold.

2. The enemy owned private sector has now, due to zero enforcement of anti trust laws for 30 years, grown as powerful as the government, if not more powerful. This has allowed a situation where sites like Google and Facebook and even ICANN can kill whoever they want. This is not supposed to be allowed to happen, yet here it is, and nothing can stop it when the government is completely corrupt, and will do nothing.

3. The enemy entirely owns all media that can come across a television or Facebook, except in very limited "we have to prove we are not totally censored" 3 cent hand outs to provide a thin veil of legitimacy with regard to openness. Forget Fox News, they'd never come clean on 911 and absent that they are as bad as the rest of them and exist only to pander to concerned Americans while providing a phoney alternate view.

4. The enemy entirely owns all mainstream medicine and is using mainstream medicine to destroy the population. Be it tainted vaccines, antidepressants, ridiculously over priced medical that is like a knife to the throat and casts people into poverty for things that elsewhere are simple cures and treatments, outright sabotage of health leading to cancers and many other maladies, corruption of alternate cures even in mainstream pharmacies which test out as completely fake while sold at top dollar, the list goes on and on. There is no way to fix the medical system, it like the previous 3 items needs to be completely trashed. If you can't trust your doctor because he's a big pharma sell out, it is time to hit reboot.

5. The enemy is currently making ALL computing platforms, and if anyone steps into the scene with anything new that is not completely hacked and can compete, they are either blocked from stores like the Amiga, or simply killed like Steve Jobs, who was actually a decent guy. You can forget the future of computers, I'd say if you want anything decent get an old Athlon thunderbird, rip the wifi out and run it offline with late 90's or early 2000's software only. The internet will soon be useless anyway, Google is working hard on that.

6. We currently live in a world where everyone carries a spy device that is the NSA's lucid dream. If you can't even convince a conspiracy theorist to not carry a smart phone there will be no civil war and no taking back of society, and that really is where we are. The takeover is so complete that the people who would stand a chance will not have a chance because one of their favorite toys will make that impossible. And if it is not the NSA stopping them, they will be stopped by the Mossad after everything they do gets routed through Israel's own intelligence, or whatever intelligence their own phone carrier has set up. We are so hopelessly screwed by the smart phone that there is rationally no way out of it.

PREDICITION: If the FBI is so corrupt it can just shut down Trump from exposing another watergate, it is GAME OVER. We actually need those people to take this country back, rather than away from us. With the FBI, CIA, and NSA as our enemy, as well as the judicial branch and other agencies like the EPA and DHS, and the police departments unilaterally standing down during riots rather than defending the people they are supposed to protect and serve, the writing is on the wall. It is GAME OVER, Trump WILL be flushed out now, and we are going straight to hell.

Why I think it is game over.

Trump has the entire paper trail proving Obama ordered the Trump tower to be bugged, that it was bugged, and that it was not legal to do it. And Comey, at the FBI in response told the DOJ to do nothing. And from what I can see, nothing will be done. Instead, they will turn this against Trump and use it to kill him off. And his entire staff has turned against him, as everyone in alt media knew would happen if Trump was actually real. Well, HE WAS REAL. And now it is probably over. Trump did not realize the swamp was as deep as the Pacific.

The only way Trump will live now is if he gets people from completely outside the swamp in his cabinet. He could start with simply taking people out of alt media, regardless of qualifications and dropping them into key positions. Better to have people like that in rather than a pool of traitors. Since that won't be happening, it really is probably over. Trump will now probably be lame ducked, leashed, and flushed by May. Sad ending to what was obviously one of the greatest men to have ever lived.

why i think it is game over.

Trump has the entire paper trail proving obama ordered the trump tower to be bugged, that it was bugged, and that it was not legal to do it. And comey, at the fbi in response told the doj to do nothing. And from what i can see, nothing will be done. Instead, they will turn this against trump and use it to kill him off. And his entire staff has turned against him, as everyone in alt media knew would happen if trump was actually real. Well, he was real. And now it is probably over. Trump did not realize the swamp was as deep as the pacific.

The only way trump will live now is if he gets people from completely outside the swamp in his cabinet. He could start with simply taking people out of alt media, regardless of qualifications and dropping them into key positions. Better to have people like that in rather than a pool of traitors. Since that won't be happening, it really is probably over. Trump will now probably be lame ducked, leashed, and flushed by may. Sad ending to what was obviously one of the greatest men to have ever lived.
    p[ease don't forget who they are dealing with................................this man will not lose !!!!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    p[ease don't forget who they are dealing with................................this man will not lose !!!!!!
    Man is just so smart ! I hope he can pull this off , and it does not drown him
    in a mess so deep there is no return . But would be so great to see him pull it off .
    Because the political , liars thief's and cheats , deserve to be exposed as who
    they really are . Our government has proven lately just how enormous the scale
    of corruption is in Washington . if he does nothing else he has shown just what is going
    on in Washington . We are doomed by the exposure of the law and legal agencies there .
    soooo crooked . Can make it what ever they want to fit how ever they want , with no
    one to stop them . And then there is the media .

The American people have seen what those idiots have tried pulling before he was elected. Pretty sure they can see thru this smoke and mirrors now