Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Please it that all you have? Where are your facts to discredit the information that the republicans who are on video stating their views? This is a very weak post by you as usual. You can not discredit the facts so all you can do is try to discredit the source. You are nothing but an ankle biting Chihuahua.
    Don't twist the point here. Politico is left wing garbage and a fool's choice of info period. So chewawa on that!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    You guys know the high and mighty don't go to jail... so quit worrying about it, ain't gonna happen... some surrogate (patsy) will get hung for any crimes....
    So who's The Donald's patsy? Flynn? Bannon? Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    None. Seek help.

Trump is the president and is in charge. Has his on administration in play and he can't find any facts to support his allegations? Tray Gowdy, one of the best republican lawyers can't find any evidence. Please give me a break. Fake news from the alt right news propaganda machine for all of you right wing snowflakes. I need more facts before I rush for my decision.
    Yet you ran wildly with the Russians hacked the election when there is ZERO evidence of that..... seems like a little selective condemnation there....

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    You clowns aren't even in the same zip code as President Trump.... Stock market up, jobs going through the roof and more work getting done every day then obummer did in a year... deal with it patsy....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Yet you ran wildly with the Russians hacked the election when there is ZERO evidence of that..... seems like a little selective condemnation there....
    I ran wildly with the Russian hacking the election? I don't recall posting nothing on that issues. Please show me a post where I said anything about that.

Like another great man in my life said......"put a black man in charge, and sooner or later, he will commit a crime!"
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    like another great man in my life said......"put a black man in charge, and sooner or later, he will commit a crime!"
    just one in a lllooonnngg list of crimes for this biracial guy !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    They probably wont find out since Obama opened all agencies to 'obtain' info from each other. Itll bounce back and forth now on who did what.
    .. http://www.westernjournalism.com/las...lance-secrets/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    just one in a lllooonnngg list of crimes for this biracial guy !!!!
    Add another one... http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...st-furious-op/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I ran wildly with the Russian hacking the election? I don't recall posting nothing on that issues. Please show me a post where I said anything about that.
    Oh but you did post so many, must have deleted them.

ObamaGate is being exposed as the worst election interference and constitution-destroying attack in the history of America. We are coming to the bottom of this now and its not going to be pretty.

1.Demand the indictment of Barrack Obama forcing him to answer to a Federal Judge and in front of the American people regarding his involvement in illegal wiretapping of President Trump.

2.Launch a full Congressional investigation of Democrat-ordered wiretapping of President Trump, Trump properties and members of Congress.

3.Subpoena all records of those suspected of seditious illegal wiretapping initiated by Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    ObamaGate is being exposed as the worst election interference and constitution-destroying attack in the history of America. We are coming to the bottom of this now and its not going to be pretty.1.Demand the indictment of Barrack Obama forcing him to answer to a Federal Judge and in front of the American people regarding his involvement in illegal wiretapping of President Trump. 2.Launch a full Congressional investigation of Democrat-ordered wiretapping of President Trump, Trump properties and members of Congress.3.Subpoena all records of those suspected of seditious illegal wiretapping initiated by Obama.
    Id have to say Clinton was in on it too

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Like another great man in my life said......"put a black man in charge, and sooner or later, he will commit a crime!"
    He shouldve never been able to run since he wasnt born here. Every Dem should be ashamed for embarrassing this country. The most corrupt party there ever has been.

He shouldve never been able to run since he wasnt born here. Every Dem should be ashamed for embarrassing this country. The most corrupt party there ever has been.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................................................ .................................................. ......

More Brietbart or Alt right news lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oh but you did post so many, must have deleted them.
    Wasn't it you who deleted your post, I think so lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................................................ .................................................. ......

More Brietbart or Alt right news lol
    What are you laughing about. The Democrat party is dominated by COmmunists, Fascists, and New World Order supporters, You should fear the evil, not laugh. That's just foolish.

George Bush 41 New world order speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw

George Bush 41 New world order speech.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
    Both Bushs are apart of the mafia. So is McCain... http://www.theeventchronicle.com/new...hilds-exposed/

Both Bushs are apart of the mafia. So is McCain... http://www.theeventchronicle.com/new...hilds-exposed/
    Very few members of the establishment (aka the swamp) are not connected to the mafia and / or the nwo !