Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    If Trump was communicating with Russia during the elections for their(Trump & Putin) best interest. I would hope there would be an investigation going on. Sounds like Obama(Are any other president Republican or Democrat) was just doing what was expected of him.
    You have a serious problem with realities and bitter political bias. You don't care about the truth, just Hang the Republicans and anyone else anti-Democrat/Communist!!!

It's become totally rediculous. An obsession based on lies.

You are right, they are expected to lie to win elections. Proof, the last two elections.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-06-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    First I have to laugh so, allow me a moment, lmao!!!

That's why I have respect for you because ,you know dam well Obama is a smart guy. Now with that being said, I really don't know what to believe anymore and that my friend is the sadest part about our country and politics right now.
    Laughing is the last thing to do if you could take the situation serious. Obummer is not as smart as his teleprompter.
    The DOJ threw out any and all charges against him while in office. He hand picked attorney generals, so he couldn't be touched.

Obama Administration=Corruption. Aided by the media except for Fox News. They at least made the corruption public. However, I do not believe that Obama believes his administration was corrupt. The reason is simple. Liberals think what ever they think and do is for the betterment of man kind. Problem is, it is actually delusional thinking. All you have to do is listen to someone like Pelosi. She is the post child for this thinking. Sad sad sad. Trump for all his so called faults is a life saver. I hope in the future when more non liberals are in charge they take a few pages out of his "Get it done approach"

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    First I have to laugh so, allow me a moment, lmao!!!

That's why I have respect for you because ,you know dam well Obama is a smart guy. Now with that being said, I really don't know what to believe anymore and that my friend is the sadest part about our country and politics right now.
    Obama/smart....that's an oxymoron!

He bet the house Hilary would win the election......and hopefully stop any interrogations into his/her misdealings!

Now, a new sheriffs in town and its time to pay the price!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/03/...self-implodes/

Best stuff on net right now. Worth checking out. Too lengthy to post in full

q

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You have a serious problem with realities and bitter political bias. You don't care about the truth, just Hang the Republicans and anyone else anti-Democrat/Communist!!!

It's become totally rediculous. An obsession based on lies.

You are right, they are expected to lie to win elections. Proof, the last two elections.
    You have a serious problem with realities and a bitter political bias. You differently don't care about the truth and wouldn't know it if it hit you right in the face. All you can do is attack Democrats and anyone else anti-Republican/Communist/Russian connection.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    q
    Looks to me like they are running scared!

Liberal life, like they have had for 8 years, is all going away!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

They have been diverting the very crimes that their party is and has been doing and lying full bore to the public that Trump is the criminal. It's a big media lie, as they would sell us down the drain just like they Democrat party would. They are one and the same obviously, and are trying to destroy this nation as founded if not period.

The American voter with help from courageous Trump will prevail because the lunatic left has been exposed. They hate America and Trump voters. Finally we the people have awaken
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 03-06-2017 at 06:43 PM.

New York times lol=RAG PAPER

I read that Obama is that hes trying to save his legacy....LMFAO what legacy? Hes going down not only the WORST President weve had but as the sorriest LOSER in American history!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Allow me to point out a couple things.... FACT!!!! Former Security head James Clapper (under obummer) says there is no (zero) evidence that Donald Trump or any of his staff have ever colluded with the Russians... This is as of yesterday Sunday March 5th... Also, same thing stated by Comey from the FBI, from the head of Homeland Security and from Sen. Tom Cotton on the terrorism board... anything else you hear about it is untrue... conjecture or pure fabrication By the way, Clapper was being interviewed by Chuck Todd ...

Obama's legacy is the Affordable Care Act and Obama was the first black President. One is going down crapper.

Congress faces another deadline on April 28 to fund government operations or risk a partial shutdown, though it could easily decide to simply continue funding the government at current levels until a broader appropriations bill is passed.

This is ALL they should be worrying about. Isn't a special prosecutor going to cost more money?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Allow me to point out a couple things.... FACT!!!! Former Security head James Clapper (under obummer) says there is no (zero) evidence that Donald Trump or any of his staff have ever colluded with the Russians... This is as of yesterday Sunday March 5th... Also, same thing stated by Comey from the FBI, from the head of Homeland Security and from Sen. Tom Cotton on the terrorism board... anything else you hear about it is untrue... conjecture or pure fabrication By the way, Clapper was being interviewed by Chuck Todd ...
    They are pissed cause Russia saved Syria and Trump cut ISIS/State dept/USAID/CIA budget.

They're also pissed that their power is gone and they will be exposed as the trash that they are.

USAID is all over Somalia yet 100s are starving everyday. Apparently that money was doing anything anyway

USAID is supporting over 850 projects in 17 of Somalia's 18 regions, focusing on high-risk communities in hard-to-reach areas, particularly those liberated from al-Shabaab control.

https://www.usaid.gov/somalia/our-work
    http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Afric...prime-minister
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0fa65b844b61d

Yeah USAID money is going to who ever owns those boats that are bringing those refugees to other countries
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...his-knowledge/