Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default obama indicted for spying????

Dont Obama anything better to do? Hes a disrespectful piece of s#/t... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ng-proof-coup/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Dont believe its bs its happening... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ama-operative/

Why would you need them if it wasnt true.. http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...-battle-trump/

I dont understand how dumb someone can be as Obama. Everybody has had enough of the bs he splattered. But he cant get it through his head. I understand you dont want to go home to Chicago but that dont mean you should stay in Washington either. If I talk to him Id tell him to divorce Michelle and be a traveling playboy... get out of politics... you suck at it

Didnt mean to hijack your thread Ball. Jus got wound up.Im just ramblin on lmao

Obama may be indicted for the wire tap scandal
    Lt Col Tony Shaffer: "We are talking about the potential of indictments of a former sitting president and his staff.

Yep, This is worse than watergate by a long shot. Not to mention THE FOLLOWING JUDGES ARE TOAST!

The exact judges who approved the Trump wiretap by Obama
    And yes, the Clintons and corrupt judges were involved.
    IMPORTANT: WHEN THESE JUDGES GET FLUSHED, IGNORE THE MSM SPIN, THERE WAS A REASON!
    I do not usually post other people's work, but this is too well done and too important, this HAS TO go viral
    Obama could not get a wire tap on Trump legitimately, so he worked behind the scenes with an appeals court in secret. This is an expose' of the corrupted judges who made it possible to wiretap Trump, and is the source of the leaks. These judges need to HANG. This is FAR WORSE than Watergate.

The following was posted to a popular forum:

"All this info is on the internet...

You have to remember the acting attorney general for Obama pursued this and was turned down by the Fisa court which is a court of differing appointee's, appointed By Bush, Reagan, Carter, Obama and Bill clinton. So the non partisan committee turned down the request, so it goes to the appeal court which just happened to be all Clinton appointed judges, now we understand why he met with the attorney general on that plane in secret.

Denials of FISA applications by the FISC may be appealed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review. The Court of Review is a three judge panel. Since its creation, the court has come into session twice: in 2002 and 2008.

Who are these judges who approved the Fisa warrantAppeal on President Trump...

fisc.uscourts.gov

William C. Bryson, (Presiding)
    Biographical Directory of Federal Judges
    Bryson, William Curtis
    Born 1945 in Houston, TX

Federal Judicial Service:
    Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on June 22, 1994, to a seat vacated by Howard Thomas Markey. Confirmed by the Senate on September 28, 1994, and received commission on September 29, 1994. Assumed senior status on January 7, 2013.

Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2011-present; presiding judge, 2013-present
    Education:
    Harvard University, A.B., 1969
    University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1973

Professional Career:
    Law clerk, Hon. Henry J. Friendly, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1973-1974
    Law clerk, Hon. Thurgood Marshall, Supreme Court of the United States, 1974-1975
    Private practice, Washington, D.C., 1975-1978
    Assistant to the solicitor general, U.S. Department of Justice, 1978-1979
    Chief, Appellate Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1979-1982
    Special counsel, Organized Crime and Racketeering Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1982-1986
    Deputy solicitor general, U.S. Department of Justice, 1986-1994
    Deputy associate attorney general (acting associate attorney general), U.S. Department of Justice, 1994

Bryson www.fjc.gov

Jose A. Cabranes

Cabranes, Jose Alberto
    Born 1940 in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

Judge, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
    Nominated by Jimmy Carter on November 6, 1979, to a seat vacated by Jon O. Newman. Confirmed by the Senate on December 5, 1979, and received commission on December 10, 1979. Served as chief judge, 1992-1994. Service terminated on August 12, 1994, due to appointment to another judicial position.

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on May 24, 1994, to a seat vacated by Richard J. Cardamone. Confirmed by the Senate on August 9, 1994, and received commission on August 10, 1994.

Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2013-present

Education:
    Columbia University, A.B., 1961
    Yale Law School, J.D., 1965
    University of Cambridge, Queens` College, M.Litt., 1967

Professional Career:
    Supervisor in law, Queens' College, University of Cambridge, England, 1966-1967
    Private practice, New York City, 1967-1971
    Associate professor of law, Rutgers University School of Law, 1971-1973
    Special counsel, Gov. Rafael Hernandez Colon, Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., 1973-1975
    General counsel/director of government relations, Yale University, 1975-1979

Jose www.fjc.gov

Tallman, Richard C.

Tallman, Richard C.
    Born 1953 in Oakland, CA

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on October 20, 1999, to a seat vacated by Betty Binns Fletcher. Confirmed by the Senate on May 24, 2000, and received commission on May 25, 2000.

Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2014-present
    Education:
    University of Santa Clara (now Santa Clara University), B.Sc., 1975
    Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1978

Professional Career:
    Law clerk, Hon. Morell E. Sharp, U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1978-1979
    Trial attorney, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1979-1980
    Assistant U.S. attorney, Western District of Washington, 1980-1983
    Private practice, Seattle, Washington, 1983-2000
    Tallman - www.fjc.gov

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Didnt mean to hijack your thread Ball. Jus got wound up.Im just ramblin on lmao
    No worries. You and I are the only real people on here. The rest are trolls who specialize in meaningless babble and sidetracking pertinent discussions.

Obama clearly did not expect Trump to win. With Clinton in this would have never received any attention.

Remember Michelle Obama's scowling demeanor towards Hillary at the Inauguration. Makes sense now.

This is huge. Way bigger than Watergate. Obama is screwed! Theyve been getting away with this crap for too long...and see ya later judges!

Cant wait to see how all this unfolds. This should be good. Obamagate in the making

I say lock them all up. I'm not surprised, Obama needs to lock up and soon.

If Trump was communicating with Russia during the elections for their(Trump & Putin) best interest. I would hope there would be an investigation going on. Sounds like Obama(Are any other president Republican or Democrat) was just doing what was expected of him.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Cant wait to see how all this unfolds. This should be good. Obamagate in the making

They all have gotten away with so much because they had the power. Well, I have bad news. I wonder if Obama spouting off last week had anything to do with this. Did he pissoff Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post

Kid, I kinda' know your slant on national politics and I also know you are a fair-minded guy for the most part (yeesh! I can't believe I just said that! LOL!). But, I find it hard to believe that you really are buying into any theory that allows for a snow balls' chance in hell that any kind of indictment will be delivered on hussein. There would be massive riots in every major city in America. Burn baby burn would be the rallying cry once again.

hussein is very nearly untouchable given the racial implications that would be in play. He knows that, too. We can believe what we will about hussein but he is a cold calculating guy. A Harvard Law professor is not a dumb cat.