Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Don't you wish you could get the truth because, you know your not getting the truth RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Don't you wish you could get the truth because, you know your not getting the truth RIGHT?
    This coming from someone that believes the Russians did it..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

This coming from someone that believes the Russians did it..lol
    And just what did I say the Russians have done?

I know I have said many times the Dems lost the election because of their flawed candidate and had nothing to do with the Russians. I have also said it's time for them to move on and get over it.

i don`t believe their was any KGB holding a gun to the RURAL American people that voted like the liberals are saying Russia interfered, they did hack the liberal DNC while Obama was POtUS and know the liberals are trying to turn the tide and their is nothing to be found and probably all senate and house have met with to Russian ambassador one time or another but what happened to Julian Assange what did the liberals do with him.

Yeah USAID money is going to who ever owns those boats that are bringing those refugees to other countries
    USAID=State Dept Foreign Service=CIA

http://suitupfso.blogspot.com/p/usaid-and-fs.html

That's as close to the truth as anyone can get right now. You're saying John Kelly is lying? The liars start at the beginning of disclosures because they don't know what direction the discovery is going to turn and they are trying to control that direction. Kelly said this yesterday (March 6th). Count his testimony as highly credible.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    That's as close to the truth as anyone can get right now. You're saying John Kelly is lying? The liars start at the beginning of disclosures because they don't know what direction the discovery is going to turn and they are trying to control that direction. Kelly said this yesterday (March 6th). Count his testimony as highly credible.

I like it that's as close as we can get to the truth. Not that it is true but close to it.

I don't trust none of them right now. Sorry but, way to many lies out there. I'm talking about in General and not one specific story or lie.

Quote Originally Posted by mud maestro View Post
    obama's legacy is the affordable care act and obama was the first black president. One is going down crapper.
    everyone forgets that the former hnic had a mother and she was white ................so he is not even really the first black president ! Biracial at best !!!!!

And just what did I say the Russians have done? I know I have said many times the Dems lost the election because of their flawed candidate and had nothing to do with the Russians. I have also said it's time for them to move on and get over it.
    Actually I was pickin on ya a lil about Russia. What I was trying to say is that the article is about what Kelly said. And since he was appointed by Trump I figured you lefties would come up with some excuse why what he said was a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    usaid=state dept foreign service=ciahttp://suitupfso.blogspot.com/p/usaid-and-fs.html
    exactly^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    everyone forgets that the former hnic had a mother and she was white ................so he is not even really the first black president ! Biracial at best !!!!!
    Was he really a president? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    If that's the case why do you always HNIC, shouldn't you be saying HBIC

Actually I was pickin on ya a lil about Russia. What I was trying to say is that the article is about what Kelly said. And since he was appointed by Trump I figured you lefties would come up with some excuse why what he said was a lie.

Yeah but, now you know I don't agree with the notion Trump won because of the Russians.

like I said I wasn't talking one specific story. I don't think any of us know at this point what is true or what is not true. so many lies on all sides.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    New York times lol=RAG PAPER
    The New York Slimes!!!

Yeah but, now you know I don't agree with the notion Trump won because of the Russians.

like I said I wasn't talking one specific story. I don't think any of us know at this point what is true or what is not true. so many lies on all sides.
    Its one thing to just look watch & listen . But to keep on denying whats obvious, even when
    your not sure one way or the other . There is noting wrong with waiting for the truth . But
    when it starts to slap you in the face . Well when feels it right ,and you go with it . You get what comes . And with our new president . He is what we have . I am a believer in him . Just hope
    he can help .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Its one thing to just look watch & listen . But to keep on denying whats obvious, even when
    your not sure one way or the other . There is noting wrong with waiting for the truth . But
    when it starts to slap you in the face . Well when feels it right ,and you go with it . You get what comes . And with our new president . He is what we have . I am a believer in him . Just hope
    he can help .
    Hey if the truth is slapping you in the face so be it that's on you.

Hey if the truth is slapping you in the face so be it that's on you.
    Have you ever been slapped in the face with the truth? Well bend over real close to your monitor screen and close your eyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Have you ever been slapped in the face with the truth? Well bend over real close to your monitor screen and close your eyes!!!
    Well if I know one thing I will not be getting the truth from you that's for sure.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Sweet !!!!!!