Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    There isn't any evidence of any wire tap. That's what happens when you use Brietbart and LevinTV for sources, that will make you look ignorant every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Exactly, look no further then Briebart and Levin!!
    Spoken like true Demerals. So I guess what you see on CNN is the truth? LMAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Spoken like true Demerals. So I guess what you see on CNN is the truth? LMAO

Like I said I have no idea what CNN is reporting. Demerals now that's a new one. I will add it to the list lmao!!

http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-homel...e-trump-tower/

Someone was tapping the tower. FBI, MI6, Mossad. The story came out back on January 19.

http://lidblog.com/same-ny-times-reporter/

This Michael Schmidt sounds multipolar.
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-08-2017 at 10:54 PM.

liberals wiretapped Trump Tower server all are in denial but yet their has to be a paper trail.

You guys know the high and mighty don't go to jail... so quit worrying about it, ain't gonna happen... some surrogate (patsy) will get hung for any crimes..... if there are any.... I don't like it either, but that's the way it is.... I feel, as certain as I am sitting here typing this, Bill and Hilary Clinton are guilty of orcastrating more then one murder and they will never pay for that crime....

Trump is the president and is in charge. Has his on administration in play and he can't find any facts to support his allegations? Tray Gowdy, one of the best republican lawyers can't find any evidence. Please give me a break. Fake news from the alt right news propaganda machine for all of you right wing snowflakes. I need more facts before I rush for my decision.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-09-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Trump is the president and is in charge. Has his on administration in play and he can't find any facts to support his allegations? Tray Gowdy, one of the best republican lawyers can't find any evidence. Please give me a break. Fake news from the alt right news propaganda machine for all of you right wing snowflakes. I need more facts before I rush for my decision.
    Yep that's eactly what it sounds like is happening here but, I will wait and see what they find and Mr. Gowdy is the guy and like you said ss12 if he can't find it it's not there but, the snowflakes won't believe it.

Maybe this just a warning to Obama. Trumps rattle saying "tread lightly son". And it seems to have worked; they be quiet.

Either way, this stuff takes time.

Battle of good vs evil. Saints vs satanic pedophiles. Trump/Putin/Sessions vs GOP/DNC/Bush/Clinton/Obama/Khazars etc etc

What side are you on?
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-09-2017 at 07:11 AM.

What are republicans saying about it?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ongress-235740
    Politico???? Oh please. Propagandico is more like it.

You need more facts???? That's a hoot. You don't even know a fact when you see it. Keep on living without a clue!!

Right yeah everyone you can trust this guy NOT. Mark Levin a right wing nut. Don't believe anything this guys says. He has been out for Obama for 8 years.
    So? Obummer has been turning our country into a Marxist state for eight years and some people like Levin informed the public and did the right thing and you set there bad mouthing a concept that you should actually be dedicated to. Being a freedom loving patriotic American. But instead you play the fool. You're old enough to start gaining some wisdom, but instead you embrace stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    everyone forgets that the former hnic had a mother and she was white ................so he is not even really the first black president ! Biracial at best !!!!!
    If i would have posted that......I would have been called a racist by the lunatic left, but your probaby right. No legacy left for Obama.

They probably wont find out since Obama opened all agencies to 'obtain' info from each other. Itll bounce back and forth now on who did what.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If Obama doesnt go to jail for all the chit he has pulled itll be a mircle or Soro backed bs. Hes into everything... http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ama-pressures/

http://m.imgur.com/7bBvwIl

Obamas birth certificate??
    Last edited by balljoint_; 03-09-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So? Obummer has been turning our country into a Marxist state for eight years and some people like Levin informed the public and did the right thing and you set there bad mouthing a concept that you should actually be dedicated to. Being a freedom loving patriotic American. But instead you play the fool. You're old enough to start gaining some wisdom, but instead you embrace stupidity!
    Levin is nothing but, a right wing nut job. And are you still going to believe him if nothing comes of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Politico???? Oh please. Propagandico is more like it.
    Please it that all you have? Where are your facts to discredit the information that the republicans who are on video stating their views? This is a very weak post by you as usual. You can not discredit the facts so all you can do is try to discredit the source. You are nothing but an ankle biting Chihuahua.

Levin is nothing but, a right wing nut job. And are you still going to believe him if nothing comes of this?
    Kid naturally Clayton believe it. This has only been in the news since Saturday and the right wing nut snowflake Clayton will base his fact from one source. Clayton love to run to conclusions especially when he thinks a democrats has done something wrong. The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming. Thanks Trump for bring the Russians/communist. All of the time Clayton thought the Democrat were bring in communism here. Kid I guess Clayton was wrong on the party that brought communism to the USA.

Nothing came of Hillary's crimes so you believe she wasn't guilty either. That doesn't mean they are not truly guilty. This is not over, and if Obummer gets nailed, I want the three stooges, you included to admit your idiocy!!

Kid naturally Clayton believe it. This has only been in the news since Saturday and the right wing nut snowflake Clayton will base his fact from one source. Clayton love to run to conclusions especially when he thinks a democrats has done something wrong. The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming. Thanks Trump for bring the Russians/communist. All of the time Clayton thought the Democrat were bring in communism here. Kid I guess Clayton was wrong on the party that brought communism to the USA.
    That doesn't even make sense. Liberalism is a sickness. Quit connecting the Russians to Trump and Republicans. It's not only not true, but also just left wing propaganda, and you people don't even realize it. Learn how to think objectively or quit thinking period!