Default 4 bar bars/heims tight AFTER greasing/lubing

My left side 4bar bars are tight & locked down as can be but my right side is free as can be. What can be the issue with the left side? I grease/lube every heim etc every week & the left side will loosen up some but once I sit the car back down & move it some then raise it back up the left side is locked down again. I even replaced the left side heims/bars with new ones & still locks down. What can be causing this?

Birdcage bearings?

Are you using aluminum heims?

Yea they are aluminum but even the brand new ones are gettin locked down but I can take the 4bar off completely & they'll move freely.

Quote Originally Posted by racert22 View Post
    Yea they are aluminum but even the brand new ones are gettin locked down but I can take the 4bar off completely & they'll move freely.
    Get chromolly teflon infused heims then don't grease them.

Quote Originally Posted by racert22 View Post
    My left side 4bar bars are tight & locked down as can be but my right side is free as can be. What can be the issue with the left side? I grease/lube every heim etc every week & the left side will loosen up some but once I sit the car back down & move it some then raise it back up the left side is locked down again. I even replaced the left side heims/bars with new ones & still locks down. What can be causing this?
    they must be getting in a bind at some point, move the rear end around in the shop, sometimes on some cars the lr bars will get in a bind at full drop (check this) and it will pinch the housing on the ball, this will cause a locked down heim every time, make sure they move free at ride height and when at full drop and that they don't run out of movement at any point

I went back to steel because of the same issue.