Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rayburn CJ1

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Then you go find someone who has ran well in one consistently in the last ten years. I'm sorry, I base my opinions on facts. I don't care what you did 15 years ago. This is a what can you do for me now World, and if you cannot provide me with a quality consistent car with good feedback, I'm going elsewhere. Longhorns were sh!t till they went to Kevin Rumley, CJ is there now, like it or not.

If I was making a product that used to be great, and now was nowhere near what it was, it is what it is. I'm not going to be butthurt about it, I'm going to fix it and make it what it once was. And prove the naysayers wrong.

Would you buy one? I would not. I'd buy a Rocket or Longhorn if it was me.
    Mark Richards is the best in the business at adapting and improving. CJ Rayburn is the worst.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I think everyone has had enough of your holier-than-thou attitude. You aren't impressing or fooling anyone. You intentionally misconstrued what the other guy said.

He said the rayburns fell behind because they were awful and got outdated. He didn't say anything about how the new one will perform.
    Precisely, talking about respect and all that, only when convenient to him.

And has no issue getting personal with people, while at the same time talking about respect.

Couldn't agree with ya more Norm.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Mark Richards is the best in the business at adapting and improving. CJ Rayburn is the worst.
    You're dam right he is, whether he's an a$$hole or not is irrelevant.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You're dam right he is, whether he's an a$$hole or not is irrelevant.
    He's not an a$$hole, he just doesn't have time for bull$hit. Bull$hit doesn't make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    The last Rayburn hotrod i remember was Schlieper's around 2002. Won the World and the N/S 100 around that time. Maybe there was some more but that sticks out in my head.
    Your close, it was 03' for Schlieper on those particular wins with Rayburn, although he had some more wins with "Wild Race Cars" swing arm at Eastbay after that. Moyer won his last WoO title with a Rayburn in 05' before later switching to VC, but he kept his Rayburns too. Rayburn cars were still in the hunt even as late as 09' at the world 100 too. I don't think NOT switching to 4 link was the problem, I think NOT focusing more on the Swing Arm 100% and pushing it farther was the issue. He tried to bridge the gap and appease some of the public perceptions by offering both type cars, but no one can serve two masters. As to Erb and his Eastbay win, he had more wins than that during that season, but those don't get mentioned much or the fact that he kept switching cars after that too until Black Diamond. I'm okay with racers who are fond of 4 link, but I do get tired of the incessant insults people like to hurl your way if you're not a shinnston moonie.
    Last edited by LeafMaster41; 01-03-2021 at 01:42 PM.

Babb also won a lot of races in a Rayburn.

Where was all this virtue signaling when everybody was sh*tting on Mark Richards two years ago? Why weren't you whining about respect in the threads sh*tting on Joe Garrison a couple weeks back?
    Josh, you must be referring to the Richards post that got deleted and some posters got some time outs. It seem the forum owners felt like there was a lack of respect also. Of course the disrespectful in here said it was ok to disrespect, just not Richards. Sooner or later, you would think people would learn how to behave in public. I know nothing about Joe Garrison thread. I must have ignored the poster or been away from the computer that week.

What are cj's new cars now swingarm or 4 link?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Josh, you must be referring to the Richards post that got deleted and some posters got some time outs. It seem the forum owners felt like there was a lack of respect also. Of course the disrespectful in here said it was ok to disrespect, just not Richards. Sooner or later, you would think people would learn how to behave in public. I know nothing about Joe Garrison thread. I must have ignored the poster or been away from the computer that week.
    That high horse is about to die.

He's not an a$$hole, he just doesn't have time for bull$hit. Bull$hit doesn't make money.
    Nope, he's an a$$hole........with a good business sense.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

IMO of course....

That high horse is about to die.
    It would not bother me too much, if I didn't feel like Some in here needed to be reminded how to act in public. But My horse said he didn't like death threats.

Respect is something everyone in here wants and deserves. Why are some so offended by a respectful reminder?

It would not bother me too much, if I didn't feel like Some in here needed to be reminded how to act in public. But My horse said he didn't like death threats.

Respect is something everyone in here wants and deserves. Why are some so offended by a respectful reminder?
    I don't know how you haven't passed out from choking on your own smug.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 03-06-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nope, he's an a$$hole........with a good business sense.
    Baker is a heck of a nice guy though, so it works.

Baker is a heck of a nice guy though, so it works.
    Yup..............

I don't know how you haven't passed out from choking on your own smug.
    It's chill pills.........passed out from choking on his own chill pills.

It's his signature in another forum he is on , except he cares not for respect , how to behave in public or any of the other things he regularly scolds everybody else on.

Being reminded isn't so bad.......being reminded by a total hypocrite is where your suggestions have zero merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgecity View Post
    Is there any track or condition where the old swing arm car could compete with the chassis today?
    I'm sure it could happen, but it would depend largely upon the driver.

With a real driver behind the wheel a swing arm will win anywhere! For years Erb, O'Neal, moyer, Babb, Weaver and basically anyone who is anyone won a ton in them! I guess I am still one of the true believers in these cars! I can't wait to read all this garbage on here when schlenk starts handing out a#* whoopins on the weekly!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    IMO of course....
    and you are correct
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars