Default Car is real darty?

We just put a car together and it is darty going down the straightaway. We put a new servo on it looking for some ideas of what to look at. Thanks

What is your Caster.

Not enough toe out?

Have you checked the bumpsteer?

Like they all said what are u running for caster toe out and bump steer...any of those can be the prob let us know what u got and we can see what jumps out

I had an issue with the car being "darty" and it ended up being a bent lower ball joint on the RF

What talon said.

Make sure the upper ball joint is behind the lower when looking from above..... on both sides. Or you have negative caster. Happens often
    Last edited by CCHIEF; 03-08-2017 at 12:16 PM.

All of the above pal, I've been darty from bent ball joints, caster, bump steer etc. I'd set the whole front end before I scaled just to eliminate all the bs. Bump steer may be the single most important thing you check.
    Last edited by King1; 03-08-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Be sure to read the directions for the caster guage you're using. Some you turn the wheel out and others you turn the wheel in.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Getting slightly off topic...but for measuring caster, I have NEVER been a fan of the way that most "gauges" have you measure it by the change in camber at various steering angels (which you can't accurately measure).
    I made my own tool that fits between the ball joint ends and forms a straight line between the ball joint pivot points. It threads out to "telescope" and fits perfect inside the spindle. I then measure the angle off of it. It's pretty darn accurate.

I've Ran caster as much as 10 deg in the wrong direction (wrong is relative btw) it never made my car darty!

Had a brand new car with this problem ended up being wrong lower arms put on by builder