FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2017

Seratt Motorsports Goes 1-2 with USCS at Magnolia

Dyersburg, Tennessee (03/06/17) – Seratt Motorsports continued their fast start to the 2017 campaign on Saturday night. Teammates, Preston Seratt and Ashley Newman battled for the lead late in the race at Magnolia Motor Speedway before sweeping the top spots on the podium.

Seratt edged ahead of Newman in the closing laps to take the $1,200 victory aboard his J&P Machine Repair #29 MBR Race Car/ Mullins Racing Engine Modified.

“Well that one definitely counts for bragging rights around the shop,” laughed Seratt. “All jokes aside it was an awesome night for Ashley and I. It took a little time for us to get dialed into the track, but once we did these hot rods were awesome. Just want to thank my, my crew, my sponsors, and my fans for their never-ending support.”

On Saturday night Preston Seratt and Ashley Newman made the trip to Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) competing in the K&N Filters USCS Outlaw Modified sanctioned contest. Battling with teammate Ashley Newman for the top spot in the Frostbuster 150 A-Main, Preston slipped by Ashley in the final laps to pick up his first victory of the season. Newman, Spencer Hughes, Gregg Welch, and Craig Vaughn completed the Top 5 finishers in the 20-lapper.

For full results from this event, please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

This weekend will take the team back to Mississippi for more action as they travel to Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Mississippi) to compete in the 4th annual Battle of the States. An open practice session will be held on Thursday, while Friday and Saturday’s complete programs will each pay $1,000 to the winner. For more information on the event, please visit www.WhynotMotorsportsPark.com .

Preston Seratt would like to thank his marketing partners, including J&P Machine Repair, DC Electric Rebuilders, Wehrs Machine, KSE Racing Products, Dirt Defender, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, McArmour Enterprises, KBC Graphix, D.S.I. Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Race Wise Track Chassis School by Mark Bush, Mark Bush Racing, Mullins Race Engines, Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service, 45 Race Shop, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Preston Seratt, please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .