• Lucas Oil Speedway

13 8.50%
  • Cedar Lake Speedway

12 7.84%
  • The Dirt Track at Charlotte

8 5.23%
  • Knoxville Raceway (Iowa)

21 13.73%
  • OTHER (if you choose this, comment the track for voting totals)

27 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lernerville passes Magnolia in "other votes"
    1. Lernerville------6
    2. Magnolia--------5
    3. East Bay--------3
    4. I-80-------------3
    5. Tazwell---------3
    6. I-55------------2
    7. Macon----------2
    8. Ark-La-Tex-----2
    9. Tyler Co.-------2
    Last edited by #FALSuperman; 03-10-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Tazewell Speedway!!

Strictly for the on-track action, there's a lot to be said for Tazewell Speedway, but the facilities leave something to be desired. I agree with the previous poster that said Smoky Mountain is on the way up, it's working its way toward becoming a first class operation and I haven't seen a bad race there yet. Lot of tracks on this list that I haven't made it to...

lernerville

Macon by far the best. The H&R 100 is 100 laps of non stop excitement. Never a dull moment.

potentially Mansfield Motor Speedway. could be the best track in ohio and beyond

Mid michigan raceway aka palodaga. Best 4 car features and dust storms in michigan

Lernerville

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Don't forget tazwell fastest third mile in the country an tri state speedway maybe the best prepared track in the country
    The first time you go to Tazewell you think it is awesome because of the speed. You keep going, you wish for side by side racing.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The first time you go to Tazewell you think it is awesome because of the speed. You keep going, you wish for side by side racing.
    Exactly, the actual racing I've seen there is usually not that good. There is a wow factor at first though.

Quote Originally Posted by rayburnracer18 View Post
    Macon by far the best. The H&R 100 is 100 laps of non stop excitement. Never a dull moment.
    Ding, ding, ding!!! Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, we have our winner!

Quote Originally Posted by rayburnracer18 View Post
    Yea if you like watching 7 or 8 super late models racing against 10 crate late models. Sorry although Macon is a neat little track car counts are always low.

Edit.....Plus Macon doesn't super late models weekly.
    Last edited by ptown; 03-09-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Yea if you like watching 7 or 8 super late models racing against 10 crate late models. Sorry although Macon is a neat little track car counts are always low.
    I go to both the LODLMS 100 lapper and the H & R 100 and I don't believe that is the case at either one of those events.

Portsmouth Raceway Park and Tyler County as my other

Ark-La-Tex Speedway in Vivian, Louisiana!

A little off the beaten path and not big enough for "mega-shows" but there has never been -- NEVER BEEN -- a bad Late Model race at Ark-La-Tex Speedway! About 1200 grandstand fans has been the biggest crowd ever but the 3-wide on-track action can't be beat! Ask anyone who's seen a Late Model show there.

You get only two chances a year to watch Late Models there though. That's a product of northwest Louisiana racing economics. First is next Friday, "The Pelican" on March 17th. 2nd will be the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Late Models on Saturday May 6th.

I am kind of surprised that Eldora beat out Kville. Over long term, Kville has better track prep and facilities, Eldora has a better party. The preliminary races at Knoxville are second to none, year after year. Falls is the action track, past present and future. If it had better grandstands on the front stretch, it would have it all.

Shawano Speedway has a great weekly late model show... Track prep is usually spot on. WoO show there is always a sell out.

Red Cedar Speedway in Menomonie, WI runs an action packed Friday night show with a full program of Wissota classes including late models... Good food and a fast paced program with tons of giveaways and a clean, well kept facility. One of my favorites.
    Last edited by Krooser; 03-10-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I am kind of surprised that Eldora beat out Kville. Over long term, Kville has better track prep and facilities, Eldora has a better party. The preliminary races at Knoxville are second to none, year after year. Falls is the action track, past present and future. If it had better grandstands on the front stretch, it would have it all.
    The prelims at Eldora have been pretty good since they went to that format. This, despite their efforts to ruin it with inane tire rules.

I55???? What are you smoking. That place is WAY overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Eldora does not have very good track prep. It is a huge facility and a great legend. People are voting for it on those grounds only, it would appear.