• Lucas Oil Speedway

13 8.50%
  • Cedar Lake Speedway

12 7.84%
  • The Dirt Track at Charlotte

8 5.23%
  • Knoxville Raceway (Iowa)

21 13.73%
  • OTHER (if you choose this, comment the track for voting totals)

27 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like how a 1/4 mile bullring is leading over all these 1/2 miles... Elbows up and bang da cushion

Evidently you haven't been to Wheatland MO. You may complain about the 30 min delay before the feature while track prep is maintained, but I guarantee the race track will be smooth and multi groove. They won't race until it's ready. Lucas Oil Speedway is the best track I have ever been to. My first track was Gem City Speedway 1953. So I have seen a few.

West Plains Motor Speedway.

The Mag.....

Quote Originally Posted by KBM18fan View Post
    The Mag.....
    I've never been there, but I've heard many drivers say its their favorite!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The Mag is 1 of those tracks that the slicker it gets, the better the racing gets. The place is fast when it's hooked up but still fast when it slicks off. There are not many tracks that have as wide a racing surface either. For the spectators, I don't think there is a "bad" seat in the grandstands. You can see the entire track no matter where you sit. Good food. Clean bathrooms. And best of all, they very seldom have a show that runs late into the night.

East Bay was good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    East Bay was good!!!
    Very......I had my three day weekend all planned out until Mother nature intervened Sat nite!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So far we have Magnolia leading the "other votes"
    1. Magnolia-----5
    2. East Bay-----3
    3. I-55----------2
    4. Tazwell-------2
    5. Lernerville---2
    6. I-80----------2
    Last edited by #FALSuperman; 03-06-2017 at 09:27 PM.

It has been 4 years since a late model has raced at Devils Bowl, but it could be a really good track. Now there was times that it was way too tacky and heavy. Crossed the scales many a night close to 200# over after the feature, but this was mainly at weekly races. Specials would often be more of a dust-free, hooked-up, very fast track. The NCRA & SUPR combo races back in the day always had some good car counts too.

For the fans they get really good seating, good concessions, paved parking, excellent lighting and PA.

Only having visited 15 tracks all in the southeast, I dont know that I'm experienced enough to vote for the best track in America. I'm on board with these guys about the mag, but if we are judging from ALL aspects Boyd's deserves a mention.

East Bay was good!!!
    East Bay was good but any track that cancels due to 1/4-1/2 inch of rain cannot be listed as one of the best. High tide or what ever reason they used was very disappointing to us who spent a lot of money to see racing. Don't plan to ever attend again but will order PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    East Bay was good but any track that cancels due to 1/4-1/2 inch of rain cannot be listed as one of the best. High tide or what ever reason they used was very disappointing to us who spent a lot of money to see racing. Don't plan to ever attend again but will order PPV.
    They had other issues with turn 3-4 lighting as well on Wednesday night. Not sure about Saturday but someone post on here in the evening and said they were there and it was raining.

I've been to east bay when they break out the airboats to dry the track.......if it's remotely possible , they are racing.

And if you don't live near a tidal region then it's hard to know what the tides do to the moisture in the ground.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Mid Michigan Raceway park
    Don't get me wrong I love that place but it can not compare or even come close to these other tracks on the list or being named. Like I said I really like that track and the atmosphere but you cant even fit 3 lates side by side. Better modified track IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMadman View Post
    Don't get me wrong I love that place but it can not compare or even come close to these other tracks on the list or being named. Like I said I really like that track and the atmosphere but you cant even fit 3 lates side by side. Better modified track IMO
    It was a joke

Default Batesville

Batesville has to be in there for the track, bleachers, but restrooms suck, concession is mediocre. I think some folks are forgetting all the criteria. Tazewell? Eldora? Florence? I like the tracks, but if u are in the seats, u can't move. It's like at Volusia, u have to get up, stand on your seat to let somebody out. That's one thing about Batesville, u don't have to worry about getting up everytime somebody wants out. JMO

Lernerville as other.

I 80 Speedway, Greenwood Nebraska

Lernerville. They run 3 top divisions every week. Excellent car counts. Start on time every week. Great food. First class facility.