Thread: Login problems

Default Login problems

Anyone else getting weird login or out issues?

I can log in and refresh and says I'm not logged in, but my username is listed as logged in. Then relog in and it still errors or can't log out.

It's done this a few times to me, tired closing and only use one browser or browser tab and still does it but not every time. Is it just me and my computer or anyone else?

No problems or anything different for me, using on cellphone and laptop.. I'll keep an eye on it though see if anything changes for me..

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 2.0": captcha solution of Google, Facebook, VKontakte, Yandex, Solve Media, and more than 8400 another types of captcha, with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second). You can connect XEvil 2.0 with all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms. Interested? Just Google for "XRumer 16 + XEvil 2.0", or you can find intro movie in YouTube: "XEvil: new OCR - captcha solver" See you later

People might think I'm a liar. however, it's true. News of earth boasts of excellent sales records with a mean of 3,445,459 copies each week in October 2006. Celebrities are extremely special people and have an extremely distinct field of dissemination. -