FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2017

Jimmy Elliott Wins Second-Straight Feature; Cochran Next

Cleveland, Tennessee (03/06/17) – For the second-straight event Jimmy Elliott piloted his Car Smart Auto Sales #J39 Elliott’s Tire Center/ Mighty Muffler/ Longhorn Race Car to a feature win. His latest triumph came on Saturday evening at North Georgia Speedway.

“We only won two events all of last year, so to win a pair of races already this year is pretty cool,” said Elliott. “It just goes to show how hard this team worked in the offseason to hit the ground running this year. I want to thank Sean Truelove for his hard work. I want to thank Mom and Dad for letting me chase my dreams. Last, but not least I want to thank all of my awesome sponsors for their support.”

Jimmy Elliott traveled to North Georgia Speedway (Chatsworth, Georgia) on Saturday night, competing in the Crate Late Model division. Starting the night by recording the quickest time in qualifying, Elliott rolled off from the pole for the main event. Storming to the front in the opening laps of the feature, Jimmy cruised to his second-straight victory in his Longhorn Chassis #39 Crate Late Model with Chip Brindle, Will Roland, Christian Hanger, and Larry Higgins completing the Top-5 finishers.

For more information, please visit www.NorthGaSpeedway.net .

This weekend will take the team back to the Peach State, where they will compete at Cochran Motor Speedway (Cochran, Georgia) with the NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series. On Friday evening a $2,000 check will be up for grabs to the winner, while Saturday’s show is headlined by a $5,000 top prize. For more information, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com .

Jimmy Elliott would like to thank his sponsors including Car Smart Auto Sales, Mighty Muffler and Brake Center, Longhorn Race Cars, Auto Depot, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Elliott’s Tire Center, American Race Tires, WP Shocks, Bodies by Skinny, EasyAutoOnline.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jimmy Elliott, please point your browsers to www.JimmyElliottJ39.com .