Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    SS Kid and the rest of the Demerals..yall wouldnt believe the truth if it bit you. Bet yall would check your fake news sources to see if it was true that the sky is blue and the grass was green. I know yall wouldnt go check yourselves...yall would have to put your hot cocoa down and unwrap from your blankies...lmao
    Did Obama order a wire tap?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Absolutely! The circumstantial evidence says so!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Absolutely! The circumstantial evidence says so!
    Like I said if true I was wrong. It will come out in due time exactly what happened.

Its been proven that it was his administration. So it was under his watch. At least hes guilty by association if anything. But itll soon come out.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

As I said before if hes not guilty of it or anything else (eyes roll) why lawyer up?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Its been proven that it was his administration. So it was under his watch. At least hes guilty by association if anything. But itll soon come out.
    Yes being guilty by association is one thing but, ordering a wire tap is another. I will wait and see what the evidence shows

As I said before if hes not guilty of it or anything else (eyes roll) why lawyer up?
    Who lawyered up?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    http://crooksandliars.com/2017/03/fo...-blasts-trumps O'Reilly gets his a$$ handed to him.
    OH BULLLLL!!! Don't bring crooksandlairs on hear that is total propaganda and lies and left ran of course!!

O'Reilly slammed by that garbage site. NOT!!!!

Yes being guilty by association is one thing but, ordering a wire tap is another. I will wait and see what the evidence shows
    What evidence?? Something pig sticker might post??? hahahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    OH BULLLLL!!! Don't bring crooksandlairs on hear that is total propaganda and lies and left ran of course!!

O'Reilly slammed by that garbage site. NOT!!!!
    Hey CW It was on The O'Reilly factor had nothing to do with Crooks and liars. Again you can't provide any facts to discredit the information. So if you think this information was B/S it came from the fox channel. So is fox B/S or not?

Who lawyered up?
    Its been stated a few weeks ago Obama has Soros paid lawyers in his hip pocket

So much has been said about Russian influence. Putin and crew are making fun of it..lol... http://www.westernjournalism.com/rus...l-fools-prank/

Actually its been four years today that Ive had a drop. Maybe youve been picking the wrong shrooms when your out tracking pigs. LOL As blinded as you sound you probably out tracking snipes...lmao
    Actually he's a pig sticker!!! A real sick sick man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Hey CW It was on The O'Reilly factor had nothing to do with Crooks and liars. Again you can't provide any facts to discredit the information. So if you think this information was B/S it came from the fox channel. So is fox B/S or not?
    Just because they show trash that others do, does not make them the ones that created that garbage, that's ALL on crooksandliars, the source of the garbage.

Sorry kids, I thought I was talking to adults. Bye, bye and study hard in school.

Cats out of the bag now...wonder how many 'cats' are in that bag.... http://www.westernjournalism.com/sus...ps-associates/
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-03-2017 at 06:19 PM.

I'm not sure what's going to happen here, obviously Kid can see that it did go back to the Odummer administration, no question about that.... What is up in the air, what is Sessions going to do about it..... You can't have people willy nilly breaking major laws and allow them to walk off.... who falls on the sword and goes to jail? There are a lot more people involved then Rice and Lynch.... they didn't do the surveillance and they didn't gather it and catalogue it... there wwill be plenty of blame to go around...