Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Hey here's one for ya . I voted for trump and Russia didn't persuade me. I did by my self no
    Russians . If you are really are blind to the fact that Russia made all of people that voted for trump,
    to actually vote for him . and we didn't do it on our own . Really . Bud Russia does what they do on there own . Now there is a lot of bullsh1t talk about it , but we did it on our own . No Russia . Hey
    did Russia convince you to vote for Hillery .
    X 2......good post, but they wont get it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I said one year because it will take time to gain the evidence. Why should it be confined to a week or two? This is very important.

As seen for the last eight years even with proof the DOJ would do nothing. BTW
    First of all Trump is the president of the USA. He picked his own cabinet members who are in charge of the intelligence agencies. With the technology we have today there is no reason why the potus can have this information in hours. There are only 2 reason why he is not disclosing the evidences. 1 He fears his life for disclosing the info or #2 he has no evidence at all. After reading your comments I have concluded that you know there is no evidence and you want to wait a year and hope that this all blow by and everybody forget about it. I will give Trump the 2 weeks that he is asking for and see if he can produce any evidence. If he does produce the evidence I will see if I can purchase a life insurance policy out on him.

No no no, the moles take time to smoke out. You just want Trump to fail. Canada's getting warm this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

No no no, the moles take time to smoke out. You just want Trump to fail. Canada's getting warm this time of year.
    I'm not like you! Trump won and that that election over. If someone has broken the law they need to be dealt with period. Nobody republican or democrat is above the law in my book. With out law we have nothing. If I go anywhere it will be Mexico. Warm weather all year long and nice beaches, cheap labor, good tequila, life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm not like you! Trump won and that that election over. If someone has broken the law they need to be dealt with period. Nobody republican or democrat is above the law in my book. With out law we have nothing. If I go anywhere it will be Mexico. Warm weather all year long and nice beaches, cheap labor, good tequila, life is good.
    The leaks took place before Trump took office.... Transcripts were leaked to the News Paper of the calls to the Mexican President and the Australian Prime Minister Released on Jan 19th or 20th... How do you suggest the transcripts came about? Multi party line in Trump Tower? Stenographer taking notes while listening to Trump and the two others? I'd say its more likely a tap of some sort.. Now they say there is no FISA request record... and I say so? You think the Democrats are above tapping with out an order? Considering what Hillary is already accused of doing? I shall await your answer, this aught to be good....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    The leaks took place before Trump took office.... Transcripts were leaked to the News Paper of the calls to the Mexican President and the Australian Prime Minister Released on Jan 19th or 20th... How do you suggest the transcripts came about? Multi party line in Trump Tower? Stenographer taking notes while listening to Trump and the two others? I'd say its more likely a tap of some sort.. Now they say there is no FISA request record... and I say so? You think the Democrats are above tapping with out an order? Considering what Hillary is already accused of doing? I shall await your answer, this aught to be good....
    First of all the election was over in Nov/2016. Why Obama/ Democrat party would still be wire tapping in January/2017 doesn't make any since. Now what about the Republican establishment wire tapping Trump would make more since. Remember Trump is not an establishment candidate, the establishment probably like to have VP Pence than Trump. The establishment Republicans have more to gain than the Democrats at this time. There is no evidence at this time indicating that the Obama admin did anything. But nobody is talking about the Republicans. If you read post 82 you will see I will give the POTUS the 2 weeks he is asking for.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-17-2017 at 05:57 AM.

And a Coyote bending you over. hahahahahahahahahaa

First of all the election was over in Nov/2016. Why Obama/ Democrat party would still be wire tapping in January/2017 doesn't make any since. Now what about the Republican establishment wire tapping Trump would make more since. Remember Trump is not an establishment candidate, the establishment probably like to have VP Pence than Trump. The establishment Republicans have more to gain than the Democrats at this time. There is no evidence at this time indicating that the Obama admin did anything. But nobody is talking about the Republicans. If you read post 82 you will see I will give the POTUS the 2 weeks he is asking for.

The point is was Trump Towers tapped.... How did the transcripts get to the news papers? A tap would seem like the likely answer, but you have once again, skirted the question by running down a different rabbit hole.... How about answering the question...

The point is was Trump Towers tapped.... How did the transcripts get to the news papers? A tap would seem like the likely answer, but you have once again, skirted the question by running down a different rabbit hole.... How about answering the question...

If there is anthing to this Trump could have or still could come forward with his evidence since he insist there is clear evidence of this happening. He doesn't need 2 more weeks unless they don't have evidence and are still trying to find it.

If no evidence is presented 1/2 the people will still believe Obama orderd the wire tap and the other 1/2 won't.

We just live in a defided country and it shows everyday. They have a chance to actually try and fix the healthcare system but, both side are going to be so partisin that it will go fome helping some and hurting others. It will have problems just the ACA and like it or not Donald it will be called Trumpcare.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    If there is anthing to this Trump could have or still could come forward with his evidence since he insist there is clear evidence of this happening. He doesn't need 2 more weeks unless they don't have evidence and are still trying to find it.

If no evidence is presented 1/2 the people will still believe Obama orderd the wire tap and the other 1/2 won't.

We just live in a defided country and it shows everyday. They have a chance to actually try and fix the healthcare system but, both side are going to be so partisin that it will go fome helping some and hurting others. It will have problems just the ACA and like it or not Donald it will be called Trumpcare.

OK... let me try this one more time... I realize your to the left of me, but that should not impair your ability to think logically.... How did the transcripts get to the news papers? They don't "just appear", they have to come from somewhere and that most likely "somewhere" would be a listening device..... I might point out, it doesn't have to be a "legal" listening device either.... (one by FISA or NSA)

OK... let me try this one more time... I realize your to the left of me, but that should not impair your ability to think logically.... How did the transcripts get to the news papers? They don't "just appear", they have to come from somewhere and that most likely "somewhere" would be a listening device..... I might point out, it doesn't have to be a "legal" listening device either.... (one by FISA or NSA)

The question is there any proof Obama ordered anthing and the answer right now is NO there is no proof. I guess it just doesn't fit Fox agenda and therefore their listeners as well.

gotta go talk to you later

The question is there any proof Obama ordered anthing and the answer right now is NO there is no proof. I guess it just doesn't fit Fox agenda and therefore their listeners as well.

Where did I say anything about Obama? Do you agree there had to be a listening device to get the information?

Everything is 'tapped" and stored at data centers. Just a matter of retrieving information

You sure are full of assumptions. Unless you have some serious inside connections, you do not know what is actually going down!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Repeating a lie several times, still does not make it the truth. I know the Trump administration is doing the same thing, and it's not working for them either unless you're a blind and gullible toadie. These phone calls were made January 27th and 28th, over one week after Donnie the liar took the oath of office. If there are transcripts, they were released by his administration. [Also known as the new and improved Swamp Rats]

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Repeating a lie several times, still does not make it the truth. I know the Trump administration is doing the same thing, and it's not working for them either unless you're a blind and gullible toadie. These phone calls were made January 27th and 28th, over one week after Donnie the liar took the oath of office. If there are transcripts, they were released by his administration. [Also known as the new and improved Swamp Rats]
    Google New York Times, Jan 20 2017.... read the article .... I have tried several times to transfer the pic and article here, it won't let me...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 03-18-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Google New York Times, Jan 20 2017.... read the article .... I have tried several times to transfer the pic and article here, it won't let me...

http://theduran.com/new-york-times-b...-word-wiretap/

Mud, Trump never became President until Jan 20th around 11:00 or 12:00 eastern correct. This paper came out in the morning of the 20th and probably was printed the night before correct so, how could any transcript of a conversation between Mexico and Australia that hasen't even happened yet be done by Obama.

Remember this thing all started from Trump accussing Obama of wire tapping him and Trump towers and I believe the calls to the 2 learders were made from the oval office right and after he took the oath of office and after the 20th correct.

Mud, Trump never became President until Jan 20th around 11:00 or 12:00 eastern correct. This paper came out in the morning of the 20th and probably was printed the night before correct so, how could any transcript of a conversation between Mexico and Australia that hasen't even happened yet be done by Obama.

Remember this thing all started from Trump accussing Obama of wire tapping him and Trump towers and I believe the calls to the 2 learders were made from the oval office right and after he took the oath of office and after the 20th correct.
    You are correct, I got my dates messed up "BUT" the leaks still happened.... They took place in the first part of Feb I believe... and the transcripts still got to the news papers of the calls I was speaking about....

Levin and Breitbart’s thesis is that the Obama administration used “police state” tactics to undermine Trump, a claim rooted, though a little loosely, in existing reporting. The Guardian has reported that the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Service Act (FISA) warrant last summer to monitor members of the Trump campaign, but was denied in its initial attempt. Last November, former British MP and openly anti-Trump journalist Louise Mensch reported that the FBI had succeeded in its second request for a FISA warrant, which was later confirmed by the BBC.
    Such a warrant would only have been granted if the FBI—not the Obama administration—was able to convince a judge that the Trump campaign had credible links to a foreign power.

Even though it states that only the FBI can get the warrant, not the administration, it stands to reason that Comey still could do it at the behest of the obummer administration....
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 03-19-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Yes leaks did happen but, Trump said it was Obama who ordered wire taps on him and Trump tower and like they are saying there is no evidence of that happening. Trump has proven he can not be trusted he makes up lies. Looks like he is no different then the rest who have lied.