Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

SMH at you people, it's just sad...

Monday, Mar 20.
    Did President Obama Abuse His Power and Wiretap Donald Trump?

Vote in Our Poll Today
    Do you believe President Obama was involved in spying on Donald Trump?
    Yes (23,182) vote
    No (1,056) vote
    Not sure (957) vote
    If President Obama was involved in spying on Donald Trump should he be sent to jail?
    Yes (21,806) vote
    No (1,291) vote
    Not sure (2,098) vote

INDICT OBAMA NOW! Obama must be busted for illegal wire taps, sedition and treason, once and for all. Obama and his minions have run rough-shad over the constitution far too long and now his chickens are coming home to roost but the Tea Party is leading the charge to stop his treasonable activities. Keep reading.
    ObamaGate is being exposed as the worst election interference and constitution-destroying attack in the history of America. We are coming to the bottom of this now and its not going to be pretty.
    Tea Party Demands:
    Demand the indictment of Barrack Obama forcing him to answer to a Federal Judge and in front of the American people regarding his involvement in illegal wiretapping of President Trump.
    Launch a full Congressional investigation of Democrat-ordered wiretapping of President Trump, Trump properties and members of Congress.
    Subpoena all records of those suspected of seditious illegal wiretapping initiated by Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    INDICT OBAMA NOW! Obama must be busted for illegal wire taps, sedition and treason, once and for all. Obama and his minions have run rough-shad over the constitution far too long and now his chickens are coming home to roost but the Tea Party is leading the charge to stop his treasonable activities. Keep reading.
    ObamaGate is being exposed as the worst election interference and constitution-destroying attack in the history of America. We are coming to the bottom of this now and its not going to be pretty.
    Tea Party Demands:
    Demand the indictment of Barrack Obama forcing him to answer to a Federal Judge and in front of the American people regarding his involvement in illegal wiretapping of President Trump.
    Launch a full Congressional investigation of Democrat-ordered wiretapping of President Trump, Trump properties and members of Congress.
    Subpoena all records of those suspected of seditious illegal wiretapping initiated by Obama.

Is that the judge talking again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Repeating a lie several times, still does not make it the truth. I know the Trump administration is doing the same thing, and it's not working for them either unless you're a blind and gullible toadie. These phone calls were made January 27th and 28th, over one week after Donnie the liar took the oath of office. If there are transcripts, they were released by his administration. [Also known as the new and improved Swamp Rats]
    They May be in the swamp , but what the rats left is what we are dealing with .
    When they found out they were leaving ,they are like the rest of their kind . ever see
    what a rental looks like when they leave . Just what Trump is about to do ( REBUILD )
    One lousy piece of sh1t . He managed to destroy this country and it's reputation more
    in his term than all of the last decade . I just hope somehow karma can have its recourse on his
    racist a$$ .

Past decade he destroyed . more than the last century combined .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Is that the judge talking again lol
    Your flippant attitude could be met with the same someday. And you will not LOL when it happens. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    He managed to destroy this country and it's reputation more
    in his term than all of the last decade .
    The current so-called president managed to destroy this country and it's reputation more in 60 days than all presidents combined since George Washington.

The current so-called president managed to destroy this country and it's reputation more in 60 days than all presidents combined since George Washington.
    The reality is......you probly believe that! smh
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

What is one example?

That has got to be the stupidest post I have ever read on here.

Hey snowflake, go melt.

100% correct! The United States corporation of 1871 went bankrupt March 15. Headed by David Rockefeller Jr.

We are back to the Republic of the United States of America of 1776. Debt free.

Interesting that Rockefeller Sr passed away soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    What is one example?

That has got to be the stupidest post I have ever read on here.

Hey snowflake, go melt.
    You must be one of those paid hacks I've been reading about. Who's paying you? Breitbart? Levin? Limbaugh?

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;2089517]What is one example?.......... Surely CW, you don't expect a truthful answer!

That has got to be the stupidest post I have ever read on here.......My thought exactly!

Hey snowflake, go melt.......Many are having a major meltdown!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 03-20-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Well, to me, Comey proved that the "wiretapping" has definitely been going on... They have been investigating the Trump/Russian connection since June or July... How could you possibly surveil anyone with out listening to not only who he's been talking to but what hes been saying.... It leaves you with one thought, the FBI is either grossly incompetent or they are lying.... people that sweat a lot are usually lying....

So they've been investigating for close to 10 months, and they have absolutely nothing to show for it...you want proof? Everything that President Trump does that looks bad is leaked, and not a single word about a Russian connection....

Clayton why did Fox take your Judge off the air was it because, of his false claims. Gotta give props to Fox for pulling the plug on him.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-21-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Smile

That statement only defines of how bad you hated to lose this election . First he is
    the president . And you don't have to except it , but he is . Also for you to think that he has
    done 200 hundred years of damage in 60 days shows your span for thinking is very short .
    And your post prove it . No real logical thinking about what we can do to help , just complain
    with the rest of the left , and absolutely , what they have done for the last eight years .
    The left to give it away . If I asked you to donate money to help bring illegals here to suck up
    all they could, and by pass all the Americans who are in line first . how much could
    I count on you for . Because this has to be one of the things you think he has fuk ed up .

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    First of all Trump is the president of the USA. He picked his own cabinet members who are in charge of the intelligence agencies. With the technology we have today there is no reason why the potus can have this information in hours. There are only 2 reason why he is not disclosing the evidences. 1 He fears his life for disclosing the info or #2 he has no evidence at all. After reading your comments I have concluded that you know there is no evidence and you want to wait a year and hope that this all blow by and everybody forget about it. I will give Trump the 2 weeks that he is asking for and see if he can produce any evidence. If he does produce the evidence I will see if I can purchase a life insurance policy out on him.
    Trump has the media working against him. SO we see how evidence is always dismissed or censored. IRS, Benghazi, Hillary emails, blah blah blah The proof is not enough when you have to address radical left wing revolutionaries all the time.

Thanks to twitter and facebook both sides of the story are starting to be heard, even though both left wing owned and are doing all of the censorship they can get away with. Very sad and corrupt.

You must be one of those paid hacks I've been reading about. Who's paying you? Breitbart? Levin? Limbaugh?
    Guess what? Those guys don't pay nobody one dime. Unlike the vermin you support. You call those people paid hacks? Going through life playing a total duped fool and not even knowing it. Sad.

Guess what? You appear to be a hack for free.

At least it wouldn't be George Soros !!!!!!!!!