Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Then you should have been listening tonight.... I believe the reporters name is Nancy Hennigan... she laid it out for all to see... It wont harm your precious Obama one of the minions will fall on their sword before it get to him....
    Kind of like the Iran-Contra deal I take it.

I agree someone went to far and it looks like they were targeting Trump and his people but, all I have been saying it doesn't appear it was ordered by Obama but, I will wait and see what the investigation unfolds.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-24-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you are hillarious at best ! So one of you libtards' so called "tyrump lies" has been confirmed as truth should make you want to stop calling him a "liar" but we know you won't accept this report as truth and move right on to the next "lie" without being able to admit your own lies and fabrications ! You libtards better soon realize who you are dealing with and just accept once and for all that you lost !!!!
    Dirt man , they can\t stop beating their own heads off long enough to see the truth .
    They are so eat up with the losing nothing else matters .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I bet he is on the phone with Putin as we speak lol
    I bet your choking on your own puke too.

i did not hear anyone yesterday say obama ordered a wire tap of trump towers did you?
    Soooooooooooooooo Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!!!

I did not hear anyone yesterday say Obama ordered a wire tap of Trump towers did you?
    So you think your ex-prez is gonna admit to anything, other than blaming Bush2, again! lololol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I bet your choking on your own puke too.
    No not really lol

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    So you think your ex-prez is gonna admit to anything, other than blaming Bush2, again! lololol
    Why would anyone admit to something they never did. Have to asked yourself that question recently lol

Why would anyone admit to something they never did. Have to asked yourself that question recently lol
    And you know that, without a doubt???
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    And you know that, without a doubt???
    Like I said right now I believe that didn't happen but, I'm not going to say something might come out through the investigation but, today Nunes said that didn't happen.

Like I said right now I believe that didn't happen but, I'm not going to say something might come out through the investigation but, today Nunes said that didn't happen.
    If his administration did do it, and he didn't know it, would be almost as big a travesty!!! And note I did say " IF"....

Pretty sad that a Republican chairman of the committe would go to the Whitehouse with information about an investagation of the President his associates and who does he go and tell the President. I'm not surprised though and if this was happening to Democrat they would have done the same thing and that right there is what's wrong with politics nowadays. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Yes if anyone committed a felony they should be proscuted and I don't care who it is. The need an Idependant commitee to look into this. I don't think Nunes can be trusted at this point.
    So Nunes can't be trusted? Your blind partisan thought patterns are mislead. Maybe you don't want him to be trusted for personal reasons? Just as I thought!!!

No not really lol
    I knew you wouldn't admit it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I knew you wouldn't admit it!!!

Why would I admit to something that's not true. That's what you do lol

Why would I admit to something that's not true. That's what you do lol
    Once again, no back up to that. Example please??? I know I know.This is where you insert cop out reply. Go ahead.

Why would anyone admit it if it would land their @$$ in jail? Why would Obama surround himself with lawyers?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

"Obama is secretly organizing a coup to overthrow President Trump unless the Tea Party steps in and strikes first at the heart of the Obama Resistance."

Obama must be busted for illegal wire taps, sedition and treason, once and for all. Obama and his minions have run rough-shad over the constitution far too long and now his chickens are coming home to roost but the Tea Party is leading the charge to stop his treasonable activities. Keep reading.
    ObamaGate is being exposed as the worst election interference and constitution-destroying attack in the history of America. We are coming to the bottom of this now and its not going to be pretty.
    Tea Party Demands:
    Demand the indictment of Barrack Obama forcing him to answer to a Federal Judge and in front of the American people regarding his involvement in illegal wiretapping of President Trump.
    Launch a full Congressional investigation of Democrat-ordered wiretapping of President Trump, Trump properties and members of Congress.
    Subpoena all records of those suspected of seditious illegal wiretapping initiated by Obama.
    ...LISTEN UP - IT COULD GET BLOODY
    DEMOCRATS ARE DESPERATE
    Desperation is making Liberals even more dangerous and deadly. Like rats on a sinking ship they are grasping at straws to find some way to stop President Trump from erasing their secret shadow government, but we are on to them. This is why we need you to step up and add your name in support to indicting Obama now before he and his minions overthrow President Trump and all we hold dear.
    Look, we've fought like hell for President Trump's November win. The whole point was getting him in the White House so he can reverse the damage done by Obama. Now Obama and his minion army must be stopped before it's too late!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yep....Hannity reported on this yesterday!

So I guess Trump wasn't lying!

WAKE UP, Libtards! If a person with Trumps clout tells you something, its usually true! He has ZERO reasons for lying about it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Fake news and fake media.

yep.....Hannity is fake news!....... bhahahahahaha
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!