Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Clayton is snopes.com a good place to check facts?
    Positively NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I don't have to prove anything I'm not the one making the allegations. If the president can't prove his allegation who can? I will give him the benefit of the doubt and give him the time to prove his allegation about Trump Towers been wiretapped. But when the intelligent agencies, left and right wing media, Democrats and Republicans indicated that there is no evidence, it's going to be hard to believe anything he says now about Trump Towers being wiretapped.
    So you don't have to prove anything?? But yet you freely bash and smear someone without being accountable for your actions? Typical liberal.

How about proving you have a valid reason to bitch about the topic you created to begin with???

If you have an empty gun can you shoot bullets? NO. But in your case you have an empty head and a loaded mouth!!! hhahaahahahahahaaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-22-2017 at 03:49 PM.

DOW is up again today a ss.

Breaking News: Chairman of the Intelligence Committee CONFIRMS Obama DID Monitor Trump Team Communications
    By Onan Coca March 22, 2017

The Chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Devin Nunes (R-CA) just held a press conference confirming what we all should have already known – the Trump team had been surveilled by our government.
    Just days after FBI Director Comey said that no such surveillance had ever taken place, Nunes was able to report that while the surveillance may not have been undertaken for nefarious reasons, it did indeed occur.

“I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions the intelligence community incidentally collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition. Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration, details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value, were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.”

.@DevinNunes: Information was "incidentally collected" about people involved in Trump transition; surveillance not related to Russia probe. pic.twitter.com/dBGZ8dSGjJ

— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) March 22, 2017
    More from Politico:

Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under surveillance during the Obama administration following November’s election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told reporters Wednesday.

Nunes said the surveillance appears to have been legal, incidental collection and that it does not appear to have been related to concerns over collusion with Russia.

CNN explains that Nunes is quite concerned with what he has discovered:

Nunes said at a news conference he discovered the potential surveillance of Trump himself while reviewing intelligence reports, but said it was not related to Russia.

“This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect,” Nunes said. “This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under” the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Nunes said he alerted House Speaker Paul Ryan about the collection and is traveling to the White House Wednesday afternoon…

“I’m actually alarmed by it,” Nunes said.

Nunes did not know whether the “incidental collection” happened at Trump Tower, and could not say for certain whether Trump’s communications were directly collected.
    Nunes said the collection included Trump transition officials and that it happened after the election. He said he could not say whether it meant that Trump was “spied on”

“I’m not going to get into legal definitions, but clearly I have a concern,” he said.

May I please have a couple of addresses to mail the crow platters to? Actually I would rather personally shove it down your miserable pie holes though. hohohar

So CW what's your bet and time frame?
    I guess two weeks was enough. You owe me $50.00 hahhaahaahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You can't, that's for sure. All you know is, is that Trump has lied about things, because the Democrats and their media told you he has. How absurd is that? But you say it publicly anyway. You never say what these lies are though. Just keep you hands on a liberal whacko's ankles and let them drag you anywhere they please.
    If you can't figure out the lies then I can't help you and not sure if anyone can lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    if you can't figure out the lies then i can't help you and not sure if anyone can lol
    you are hillarious at best ! So one of you libtards' so called "tyrump lies" has been confirmed as truth should make you want to stop calling him a "liar" but we know you won't accept this report as truth and move right on to the next "lie" without being able to admit your own lies and fabrications ! You libtards better soon realize who you are dealing with and just accept once and for all that you lost !!!!

I guess two weeks was enough. You owe me $50.00 hahhaahaahahahahaaaaaaaaa

I don't owe you nothing. They were not doing any surveillance on Trump or Trump Towers.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-22-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Positively NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Will you indicated facebook was a good source of information. Guess what one of there fact checkers they are going to use?

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...tool-fake-news

May I please have a couple of addresses to mail the crow platters to? Actually I would rather personally shove it down your miserable pie holes though. hohohar
    No crow platters because, Trump lied about Obama wire tapping him. What Nunes said does not vendicate Trump on that matter, Obama never ordered a wire tap of Trump. I'm not sure if you know what incidental collection means or not but, it would help if you did lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you are hillarious at best ! So one of you libtards' so called "tyrump lies" has been confirmed as truth should make you want to stop calling him a "liar" but we know you won't accept this report as truth and move right on to the next "lie" without being able to admit your own lies and fabrications ! You libtards better soon realize who you are dealing with and just accept once and for all that you lost !!!!
    Sorry dirt but, Trump lied about Obama wire tapping him. That never happened. Like I told Clayton you may want to look up Incidental collection then you would know how they got the info they did and it wasn't because of a ordered wire tap. Chairman Nunes confirmed that.

For the last time I accepted the election results Nov 9th the day after the election. I have never been one to say the Russians stoled the election. The Dems had a flawed candidate but, if it makes you fell better keep it up. You repubatards just can't admit Trump lied just like when he said over 3 million illegal votes were casted. I we will have to wait for that report also lol

If you can't figure out the lies then I can't help you and not sure if anyone can lol
    Kid, Trump was correct, he and his team were "tapped" or "surveilled" which ever word your wanting to use is fine.... Trump was correct, he was tapped... And this is just the tip of the iceberg, this deal is gonna go deep... There are two investigative reporters working on this deal, they'll be fired up now...

Sorry dirt but, Trump lied about Obama wire tapping him. That never happened. Like I told Clayton you may want to look up Incidental collection then you would know how they got the info they did and it wasn't because of a ordered wire tap. Chairman Nunes confirmed that.

For the last time I accepted the election results Nov 9th the day after the election. I have never been one to say the Russians stoled the election. The Dems had a flawed candidate but, if it makes you fell better keep it up. You repubatards just can't admit Trump lied just like when he said over 3 million illegal votes were casted. I we will have to wait for that report also lol
    Kid, who was in charge in Nov Dec and Jan of 2016 and 2017? Don't make yourself look bad... Nunez confirmed nothing.... he doesn't yet know how deep it goes....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Kid, who was in charge in Nov Dec and Jan of 2016 and 2017? Don't make yourself look bad...
    I won't make myself look bad but you have because you can't admit it was a lie

Kid, Trump was correct, he and his team were "tapped" or "surveilled" which ever word your wanting to use is fine.... Trump was correct, he was tapped... And this is just the tip of the iceberg, this deal is gonna go deep... There are two investigative reporters working on this deal, they'll be fired up now...
    Yes that part is true but, it was incidental and not a ordered wire tap from Obama like Trump said. Look up incidental collection quit different then a ordered wire tap.

I won't make myself look bad but you have because you can't admit it was a lie
    A lie? Trump tweeted he was being surveilled and today he's proven right.... the only lie I see are those who said Trump was lying....

A lie? Trump tweeted he was being surveilled and today he's proven right.... the only lie I see are those who said Trump was lying....
    Trump said Obama ordered a wire tap and that never happened.

Trump said Obama ordered a wire tap and that never happened.
    Who was in charge of the country at that time? Nov, Dec, and Jan ------- 2016 and 2017 well, by golly it was B-Rock Obummer, now, prove to me he didn't order it.....

Who was in charge of the country at that time? Nov, Dec, and Jan ------- 2016 and 2017 well, by golly it was B-Rock Obummer, now, prove to me he didn't order it.....

That's the good thing I don't have to prove ----. They also don't have any proof Obama ordered anything as of right now. I'm not saying it won't come out but, as of right now they don't have it.

Don't you think it's kind of funny how Nunes went out to the Whitehouse to tell Trump about the investigation when he is the one being investigated.