Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's the good thing I don't have to prove ----. They also don't have any proof Obama ordered anything as of right now. I'm not saying it won't come out but, as of right now they don't have it.

Don't you think it's kind of funny how Nunes went out to the Whitehouse to tell Trump about the investigation when he is the one being investigated.
    He wanted Trump to have time to pack before the information is released to the public. Trump won't be using Air Force 1 to go to Russia it will be his own jet.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    He wanted Trump to have time to pack before the information is released to the public. Trump won't be using Air Force 1 to go to Russia it will be his own jet.
    I bet he is on the phone with Putin as we speak lol

I bet he is on the phone with Putin as we speak lol
    Putin going to give him a cabinet job in his administration.

I thought Obummer and Biding his time, already had jobs there???
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That's the good thing I don't have to prove ----. They also don't have any proof Obama ordered anything as of right now. I'm not saying it won't come out but, as of right now they don't have it.

Don't you think it's kind of funny how Nunes went out to the Whitehouse to tell Trump about the investigation when he is the one being investigated.
    Not at all funny that he went to the media, the Ranking member of the committee is a Democrat, he'd a buried it deeper then a grave...... This is big, really big, a minor win for Trump but spreading American names around that you have surveilled is punishable by up to 10 years in jail.... according to Peter King Senator I believe said there are only 20 people that can authorize that.... If someone is going to jail and its a millennial, they'll be pointing fingers big time... This is going to get good...

Oh, do I think Obummer will get tagged? Does the term "Plausible Deniability" ring a bell?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Not at all funny that he went to the media, the Ranking member of the committee is a Democrat, he'd a buried it deeper then a grave...... This is big, really big, a minor win for Trump but spreading American names around that you have surveilled is punishable by up to 10 years in jail.... according to Peter King Senator I believe said there are only 20 people that can authorize that.... If someone is going to jail and its a millennial, they'll be pointing fingers big time... This is going to get good...
    Im amazed someone could be so dumb to make all these false accusations, yet become a billionaire and POTUS! (sarcasm of course)
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Kid, Trump was correct, he and his team were "tapped" or "surveilled" which ever word your wanting to use is fine.... Trump was correct, he was tapped... And this is just the tip of the iceberg, this deal is gonna go deep... There are two investigative reporters working on this deal, they'll be fired up now...

Forget it Mud.If the boy wants to even say the Sun rises in the West then it's true, in that walled up mind.

And there's a job there waiting for you too. A shovel to cover your own BS with.

That's least Putin can do for him lol

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Im amazed someone could be so dumb to make all these false accusations, yet become a billionaire and POTUS! (sarcasm of course)
    I don't think Trump is dumb by any means but, making false accusation he has done.

Pretty sad that a Republican chairman of the committe would go to the Whitehouse with information about an investagation of the President his associates and who does he go and tell the President. I'm not surprised though and if this was happening to Democrat they would have done the same thing and that right there is what's wrong with politics nowadays. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Yes if anyone committed a felony they should be proscuted and I don't care who it is. The need an Idependant commitee to look into this. I don't think Nunes can be trusted at this point.

Pretty sad that a Republican chairman of the committe would go to the Whitehouse with information about an investagation of the President his associates and who does he go and tell the President. I'm not surprised though and if this was happening to Democrat they would have done the same thing and that right there is what's wrong with politics nowadays. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Yes if anyone committed a felony they should be proscuted and I don't care who it is. The need an Idependant commitee to look into this. I don't think Nunes can be trusted at this point.

Why? Doesn't the President have the same rights as you? If the government is looking into you and let your name out, its the same crime as what they are doing to the President.... I love your "TYPICAL" liberal spin.... Its always a special council or a special prosecutor.... OK, I'll go with you on the special Prosecutor, as long as its Jeff Sessions or Tray Goudy or Mike Lee... someone that is trust worthy.... and how about Comey? Two days ago he said this was not happening anywhere!!!! What do you plan on doing to him? The Democrats overstepped there selves, big time.... this information was turned over to Nunez by a whistle blower ya know... My guess is, someone that doesn't want to go down with that ship....

That's least Putin can do for him lol

You two can give each other a JOB. hahahhahahahahaaaaa

If you can't figure out the lies then I can't help you and not sure if anyone can lol
    Aint that the pot calling the kettle black...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You two can give each other a JOB. hahahhahahahahaaaaa
    No thanks, I'm starting my own business you know the lemonade stand to go with my paper route remember lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Aint that the pot calling the kettle black...lmao
    Yeah you could be right because, I'm not sure no one knows the truth at this point lol

No thanks, I'm starting my own business you know the lemonade stand to go with my paper route remember lol
    What lie? Proven yesterday that the place was tapped, and yes, I know they don't use wires anymore, but none the less., Flynn and Trump and his surrogates were listened to, which in its self isn't necessarily illegal, dirty pool perhaps, but not illegal...where the wheels came off that wagon is when they leaked the real names of American... that is illegal, punishable by up to 10 years in prison... This was not a one time thing, it happened multiple times, released this evening was this definitely does reach into the Obama administration... so there are three questions....Why and who authorized it and how much did the prior administration have to do with it.... because it was done under their administration....

What lie? Proven yesterday that the place was tapped, and yes, I know they don't use wires anymore, but none the less., Flynn and Trump and his surrogates were listened to, which in its self isn't necessarily illegal, dirty pool perhaps, but not illegal...where the wheels came off that wagon is when they leaked the real names of American... that is illegal, punishable by up to 10 years in prison... This was not a one time thing, it happened multiple times, released this evening was this definitely does reach into the Obama administration... so there are three questions....Why and who authorized it and how much did the prior administration have to do with it.... because it was done under their administration....
    I did not hear anyone yesterday say Obama ordered a wire tap of Trump towers did you?

I did not hear anyone yesterday say Obama ordered a wire tap of Trump towers did you?
    Then you should have been listening tonight.... I believe the reporters name is Nancy Hennigan... she laid it out for all to see... It wont harm your precious Obama one of the minions will fall on their sword before it get to him....