Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Of what? Russian hacking and being best biddies with Trump and his staff?

The evidence is as plain as the nose I presume is on your face...

I'm guessing you remember this post...

Kid, you can't leak a transcript of a phone call with out tapping it..... insert eye roll here....
    I think everyone knows you can't release transcript of a telephone conversation unless it's recorded but, you do realize the Russian Ambassador was the one being recorded right and guess what else he wasn't in Trump tower, the Ambassador that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Tit for tat , no proof of inside Russian connection either . But you better believe that
    crookied obummer was spying on everything he could get his racist hands on . And eventually
    it will come out .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I think everyone knows you can't release transcript of a telephone conversation unless it's recorded but, you do realize the Russian Ambassador was the one being recorded right and guess what else he wasn't in Trump tower, the Ambassador that is.
    OK, your speaking of the Flynn call, and yes, Flynn was working out of the Trump tower at the time and your correct it could have been from the Ambassadors side, "HOWEVER" if they are tapping and they find they are tapping the Russian talking to an American, they are supposed to cut the tap, right then and there.... And there is still the part about the calls between Trump and the Mexican president and the Australian Prime Minister ... those calls were given to the media verbatim and those calls certainly did not go threw the Russian's telephone.... Help me understand your thinking on that?

Mud, you also have to throw in private companies that provide surveillance for the government. When Snowden worked for Booz Allen Hamilton where is was a private civilian he had the power to wiretap anyone.

https://www.vice.com/en_dk/article/N...m-surveillance

OK, your speaking of the Flynn call, and yes, Flynn was working out of the Trump tower at the time and your correct it could have been from the Ambassadors side, "HOWEVER" if they are tapping and they find they are tapping the Russian talking to an American, they are supposed to cut the tap, right then and there.... And there is still the part about the calls between Trump and the Mexican president and the Australian Prime Minister ... those calls were given to the media verbatim and those calls certainly did not go threw the Russian's telephone.... Help me understand your thinking on that?
    So your saying Obama ordered the tap even though he was not President at the time, please help me with your way of thinking.

Still no evidence of the previous government wire tapping Trump Towers.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/03/br...igence-says-no

In the latest verbal acrobatics over President Trump’s allegation that President Barack Obama spied on him during the 2016 campaign, the White House spokesman said on Tuesday that he was confident Mr. Trump’s claim would eventually be found to be true.

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said he was “very confident” that the Justice Department would submit data to the House Intelligence Committee after it missed a Monday deadline to produce evidence of Mr. Trump’s claim. The House committee is investigating Russian interference in the presidential election.

Mr. Trump is “extremely confident” that there will be evidence to support his accusation, Mr. Spicer said on Tuesday. “There is significant reporting about surveillance techniques that have existed throughout the 2016 election. I’ll leave it to them to issue their report, but I think he feels very confident that what will ultimately come of this will vindicate him.”

Let's go ahead and place our bets????

So CW what's your bet and time frame?

$50.00 and one year.

Default Modern wire taps

How a wire tap works nowadays:

All they do is flag your number, and when a call is made to or from it they get into the data stream. There is no way this can be detected. And with the NSA, they are always in your data stream recording everything. There is not even any order to do it.

So your saying Obama ordered the tap even though he was not President at the time, please help me with your way of thinking.
    Obummer was still president at the time... check your time line... prior to Trumps swearing in....

You know, the only things proven beyond a shadow of a doubt so far? There is no evidence the Russians had anything to do with anything in the election.... ole Vlad can revel in that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    $50.00 and one year.
    CW when I asked about the time frame I meant how long is it going to take for Trump to provide evidence that Trump Tower was wire tapped. One week two weeks? Trump said one or two weeks and he would have the evidence.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-16-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Obummer was still president at the time... check your time line... prior to Trumps swearing in....
    I'm talking about the calls to Mexico and Australia and your saying Obama was still President? help me with this line of thinking lol

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    CW when I asked about the time frame I meant how long is it going to take for Trump to provide evidence that Trump Tower was wire tapped. One week two weeks? Trump said one or two weeks and he would have the evidence.
    I said one year because it will take time to gain the evidence. Why should it be confined to a week or two? This is very important.

As seen for the last eight years even with proof the DOJ would do nothing. BTW
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-16-2017 at 04:55 PM.

I'm talking about the calls to Mexico and Australia and your saying Obama was still President? help me with this line of thinking lol
    Those calls were made 1-27, and 1-28, 2017 from the Oval Office. So I guess he was tapping his own phone.

You know, the only things proven beyond a shadow of a doubt so far? There is no evidence the Russians had anything to do with anything in the election.... ole Vlad can revel in that....LOL
    Seventeen different intelligence agencies unanimously agreed that the Russians were responsible for the hacking and release of information on Wikileaks to influence our election, and the dis-information campaign against the democrats.

I see why you guys love Trump so much, he has no regard for the truth and neither do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Seventeen different intelligence agencies unanimously agreed that the Russians were responsible for the hacking and release of information on Wikileaks to influence our election, and the dis-information campaign against the democrats.

I see why you guys love Trump so much, he has no regard for the truth and neither do you.
    Hey here's one for ya . I voted for trump and Russia didn't persuade me. I did by my self no
    Russians . If you are really are blind to the fact that Russia made all of people that voted for trump,
    to actually vote for him . and we didn't do it on our own . Really . Bud Russia does what they do on there own . Now there is a lot of bullsh1t talk about it , but we did it on our own . No Russia . Hey
    did Russia convince you to vote for Hillery .

Wikileaks provided true information whether you like it or not. That's more than you can say for our own media.

Of course you are a product of the state run, propaganda and censorship news supporting the Democrat party only. Oh that is so much better. hahhahahaaaa

The very media the has created this fake Russia US election BS.

Those calls were made 1-27, and 1-28, 2017 from the Oval Office. So I guess he was tapping his own phone.
    Kind of what I was thinking but, Mud must think Obama was still President lol