Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Trump has the media working against him. SO we see how evidence is always dismissed or censored. IRS, Benghazi, Hillary emails, blah blah blah The proof is not enough when you have to address radical left wing revolutionaries all the time.

Thanks to twitter and facebook both sides of the story are starting to be heard, even though both left wing owned and are doing all of the censorship they can get away with. Very sad and corrupt.
    Keep believing Trump lying tweets and see how far that get you. Lying tweets sink presidency. The Dow down 238 points today.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Keep believing Trump lying tweets and see how far that get you. Lying tweets sink presidency. The Dow down 238 points today.
    DOW is down today??? So now can you post all of the days it went up since Trump was elected????

We are waiting.

Give us one proven lying tweet, birdie!!!

DOW is down today??? So now can you post all of the days it went up since Trump was elected????

We are waiting.

Who woulda thunk it?......CW sinks the SSMinnow with one clever post......not a hurricane afterall!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

We are waiting.

I don't have to prove anything I'm not the one making the allegations. If the president can't prove his allegation who can? I will give him the benefit of the doubt and give him the time to prove his allegation about Trump Towers been wiretapped. But when the intelligent agencies, left and right wing media, Democrats and Republicans indicated that there is no evidence, it's going to be hard to believe anything he says now about Trump Towers being wiretapped.

I don't have to prove anything I'm not the one making the allegations. If the president can't prove his allegation who can? I will give him the benefit of the doubt and give him the time to prove his allegation about Trump Towers been wiretapped. But when the intelligent agencies, left and right wing media, Democrats and Republicans indicated that there is no evidence, it's going to be hard to believe anything he says now about Trump Towers being wiretapped.
    And you believe the FBI,CIA,NSA, those are the real liars. There no different than the KGB just different countries.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Clayton why did Fox take your Judge off the air was it because, of his false claims. Gotta give props to Fox for pulling the plug on him.
    Fox says they did not suspend Judge Napolitano....

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    And you believe the FBI,CIA,NSA, those are the real liars. There no different than the KGB just different countries.
    Sadly its starting to look that way.... over the last 7 or 8 years, they have become out in the open political.... I never doubted that they were somewhat political, but not like now....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Fox says they did not suspend Judge Napolitano....
    Yeah I seen that. The Blaze is trying to conformation one way or the other. Really I don't care if they do or don't. I don't see a reason to suspend him.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post

So where Trump going to get his facts from? Is Clayton going to tweet him some facts that Trump Towers was wiretapped? According to Clayton's post 118 Twitter and facebook is a good reliable source of information now.

You do have to prove that you have any credibility, and at this point, you're running on fumes.

Yeah I seen that. The Blaze is trying to conformation one way or the other. Really I don't care if they do or don't. I don't see a reason to suspend him.
    Its a matter of semantics .... the Judge should have said he received the information, not that Fox News received the information, it was an opinion piece, that's the only screw up I see....

Clayton is snopes.com a good place to check facts?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Its a matter of semantics .... the Judge should have said he received the information, not that Fox News received the information, it was an opinion piece, that's the only screw up I see....
    Like I said I could care less about the judge. I don't care if he stays or goes. Just don't care.

like i said i could care less about the judge. I don't care if he stays or goes. Just don't care.
    you could care less ?

I ain't Clayton, but no in my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you could care less ?
    What's not to understand? I don't care what Fox does with the judge, keep him or get rid of him. Don't care.

ss12, they don't know what to believe either because, their not being told the truth to begin with. Heck he can't even figure the lies Trump has told.

So where Trump going to get his facts from? Is Clayton going to tweet him some facts that Trump Towers was wiretapped? According to Clayton's post 118 Twitter and facebook is a good reliable source of information now.
    SS I'm trying to say that if the news media WON'T report what Trump says and creates false narratives to work against him, then facebook and twitter are his best way of getting his own message out to the public. I did not say either one of them are good news sources, but at least he gets to post on them since the medias censor him the best they can.

Thanks to people such as yourself, this is the very reason the nation has nearly fallen into Communist hands, but instead of you ever realizing i, you continue to slam any opposition to the Democrats and their real plans the this country.

ss12, they don't know what to believe either because, their not being told the truth to begin with. Heck he can't even figure the lies Trump has told.
    You can't, that's for sure. All you know is, is that Trump has lied about things, because the Democrats and their media told you he has. How absurd is that? But you say it publicly anyway. You never say what these lies are though. Just keep you hands on a liberal whacko's ankles and let them drag you anywhere they please.

What's not to understand? I don't care what Fox does with the judge, keep him or get rid of him. Don't care.
    You don't care? That's why you know so little, it's because you don't care enough to know why or why not to care.

Sheeeeeesh!!!