Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Hannity is fake news. Glad you finally figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by pig tracker View Post
    yeah, he's so fake (roll eyes)....... he was one of the very few to predict a Trump landslide!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post

I dont know....Zbigniew's daughter....

Its already been admitted that other countries spy on us and give our intelligence agencies the info. A way of skirting laws

Of course, he predicted it. Trump said the election was rigged, I don't know how many time publicly. Everybody but Trump, Putin, and Hannity believed he meant that Clinton had it rigged when all along he meant it was rigged in Trumps favor. He is, after all, an excellent con man.

Of course, he predicted it. Trump said the election was rigged, I don't know how many time publicly. Everybody but Trump, Putin, and Hannity believed he meant that Clinton had it rigged when all along he meant it was rigged in Trumps favor. He is, after all, an excellent con man.
    Oh please.... the only person youve talked about that anything rigged was Clinton. She was given the questions for her debate with Bernie. And shes the only one that has ties to Russia. Another demeral...sad
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Keep drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Oh please.... the only person youve talked about that anything rigged was Clinton. She was given the questions for her debate with Bernie. And shes the only one that has ties to Russia. Another demeral...sad
    Yeah we haven't saw any comments about the lyin libtard Brazeer! I guess its ok if ur a liberal or a "Christian" , like she supposedly declared!

I couldn't even show my face, if I flat-out lied on national tv like that!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

One thing you can give Hannity and Rush, they have no reason to lie... the Democrats actions will keep their shows going for years...

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/03/fo...-blasts-trumps O'Reilly gets his a$$ handed to him.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-31-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    http://crooksandliars.com/2017/03/fo...-blasts-trumps o'reilly get his a$$ handed to him.
    you have got to stop posting these types of "journalistic" web sites who can't even write a comprehendable sentence .......................................... And they are to be believed ?

ss here is what's so funny, they tell you to quit using these sites but, yet the video tells it all. I guess next they are going to say the site manipulated the video lmao!!!
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-31-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Kids what's really funny is my source is using information from their source(fox news). I guess fox news should just change their name to fake news. Know matter what I put on here they will try to discredit the source even if it is their source. They never try to discredit the information with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kids what's really funny is my source is using information from their source(fox news). I guess fox news should just change their name to fake news. Know matter what I put on here they will try to discredit the source even if it is their source. They never try to discredit the information with facts.
    I know that's why I don't post any sources anymore. It's a waste of time.

Fake news and fake media.
    CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC are fake news. And you believe everything they tell you, you follow willingly and blindly. So pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by pig sticker View Post
    What's fake about it? Your in denial of the truth.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-02-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know that's why I don't post any sources anymore. It's a waste of time.
    Yes it sure is. You never find the right sources because your agenda is to follow the Democrats blindly.

Quote Originally Posted by pig sticker View Post
    You keep putting your shoes on the wrong feet. Better wake up.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-02-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Keep drinking.
    Actually its been four years today that Ive had a drop. Maybe youve been picking the wrong shrooms when your out tracking pigs. LOL As blinded as you sound you probably out tracking snipes...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

SS Kid and the rest of the Demerals..yall wouldnt believe the truth if it bit you. Bet yall would check your fake news sources to see if it was true that the sky is blue and the grass was green. I know yall wouldnt go check yourselves...yall would have to put your hot cocoa down and unwrap from your blankies...lmao
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-01-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Pig tracker hoggin all the koolaid. Starting to show. Diabetes is the least of your problems.