Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You have no truth to that fact at all and neither does Trump. Smoke and mirrors and a deflection is what the Trump administartion does.
    So you defend this clown? You think Obummer is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you defend this clown? You think Obummer is innocent.
    So far yes, At first I thought it was possible because, of Trump and his love affair with Putin and with the Russians meddling in our Election but, now it doesn't look like it.

Talk about clown the only way you came up with that is because every morning you look in the mirror and see one lmao!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Kid I told you about the truth . It will slap you in the face , apparently it knocked you out ,
    because you don't know what the truth is . And voter fraud don't compare to wire tap . and
    you can da m well believe in voter fraud . and if you don't believe , well then you would not
    know the truth if it slapped you in the face .

Like I told you if you think your being told the truth then they have you right where they want you.

No evidence on voter fraud or wire tap, I think I know you can't compare the two unless we're talking about lies and then yes we can. If I'm wrong I will admit it but, bet you don't if your wrong because a Republican is never wrong lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    No Kid to much cut throat political game playing going on. Instead of doing what's best for America there doing what's better for their party, or their political bosses.

If you are talking about both sides that I can agree with 100%

Aren't you at work right now? Or is chat board forums a part of your job??????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Kid, you can't leak a transcript of a phone call with out tapping it..... insert eye roll here....
    I understand that but, there is no proof of Obama's involvement other then some right wing nuts making this crap up. I could be wrong and will admit if I am but, so far no good evidence.

Did I tell you I turned my microwave into a camera this morning. I think we have another Sara Palin on our hands lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-13-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Aren't you at work right now? Or is chat board forums a part of your job??????????????????????
    What about you lol

I'm retirement but, in the process of starting my own business and like I told you I'm on the computer more then I watch TV especially right now trying to get all my paperwork filled out and turned back in. Remember I told you I got rid of cable and you didn't believe me. 171.00 down to 80.00

so, Yes I come back here from time to time to answer your questions so, if you quit asking me questions I could stay off of here lol,

Like I told you if you think your being told the truth then they have you right where they want you.

No evidence on voter fraud or wire tap, I think I know you can't compare the two unless we're talking about lies and then yes we can. If I'm wrong I will admit it but, bet you don't if your wrong because a Republican is never wrong lmao!!!!
    Oh no kid , I will admit to who I think is for us the most . And think Trump way more
    not because of Republican , because i am straight down the middle . I do not like whats going
    on in Washington . And this election has shown me more than ever the corruption on the left ,
    and the right . Just going with my heart, because the left has shown they are not for the
    real Americans , just the power and money . Trump does not care about the money .
    and your post has real concerns also . Not against you just the left . I dont want nothing to do
    with the losers , and not because they are losers but their concern for their selves .

What about you lol

I'm retirement but, in the process of starting my own business and like I told you I'm on the computer more then I watch TV especially right now trying to get all my paperwork filled out and turned back in. Remember I told you I got rid of cable and you didn't believe me. 171.00 down to 80.00

so, Yes I come back here from time to time to answer your questions so, if you quit asking me questions I could stay off of here lol,
    Let's try that!! I'll not ask anymore questions. Gonna miss you!!!

Let's try that!! I'll not ask anymore questions. Gonna miss you!!!

Why I like answering your stupisd questions lmao!!!!

Why I like answering your stupisd questions lmao!!!!
    You are the new Litey? What's a stupisd??? And by the way, the questions are spot on smart, but your answers, that's where the stupid kicks in!!

You are the new Litey? What's a stupisd??? And by the way, the questions are spot on smart, but your answers, that's where the stupid kicks in!!
    I hope your not taking this seriously because, I'm only trying to have fun on here and not take this stuff serious. That's why most of the time you see lol or lmao after my post.

Okay then, you are officially the class clown of the discussions. hahaaha rofl and lol to you too.

Didn't you have enough fun in school or were the bullies drawn to you like flies?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-13-2017 at 07:18 PM.

What about you lol

Let me guess. You're building a Lemon-aid stand right? To go along with your paper route!

I understand that but, there is no proof of Obama's involvement other then some right wing nuts making this crap up. I could be wrong and will admit if I am but, so far no good evidence.

Did I tell you I turned my microwave into a camera this morning. I think we have another Sara Palin on our hands lol
    So, what administration was in charge when the tapping began? I can assure you Trump didn't tap himself... and its not that Obummer went in and installed the taps, but you can bet he darned well knew about them ....

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    And no proof of the Russians interfering with the elections or meeting with Trump either.... looks like a tie score.......

Let me guess. You're building a Lemon-aid stand right? To go along with your paper route!
    Starting the Lemon-aid stand because, I just retired from The paper route after 26 1/2 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    So, what administration was in charge when the tapping began? I can assure you Trump didn't tap himself... and its not that Obummer went in and installed the taps, but you can bet he darned well knew about them ....

Looks like the Whitehouse is back peddling now.

Hang in there Mud they are still looking for evidence.

Looks like the Whitehouse is back peddling now.

Hang in there Mud they are still looking for evidence.
    Of what? Russian hacking and being best biddies with Trump and his staff?

The evidence is as plain as the nose I presume is on your face...

I'm guessing you remember this post...

Kid, you can't leak a transcript of a phone call with out tapping it..... insert eye roll here....